Biden willinng to sacrafice 100,000 + working class jobs to fight climate change

Former Vice President Joe Biden said during Thursday’s Democratic debate that he is willing to sacrifice hundreds of thousands of blue collar jobs in oil and gas in an effort to help fight climate change.
Biden Willing to Sacrifice 100,000+ Working-Class Jobs to Fight “Climate Change”

Is it really all that shocking everyone sees and knows what pigs the left are.
I know, isn’t that nuts! Puts him right up there with those who sacrificed all those railroad jobs to build automobiles and highways.

Hmmm....considering it is the only planet we have, it makes sense
And there is an easy solution. Get a new job

Some 60% of workers saw real wage increases from April 2021 to March 2022 after switching jobs, according to Thursday findings from the Pew Research Center. That’s up from 51% of new workers who saw gains from April 2020 to March 2021.

At the same time, only 47% of people staying at their job experienced real wage gains in the same April 2021-March 2022 period, down from 54% the previous 12 months.

“Most workers who switched employers continued to experience an increase in real earnings, and amid a surge in demand for new hires, their advantage over other workers in this respect appears to be widening,” researchers Rakesh Kochhar, Kim Parker and Ruth Igielnik wrote.

And there is an easy solution. Get a new job

Some 60% of workers saw real wage increases from April 2021 to March 2022 after switching jobs, according to Thursday findings from the Pew Research Center. That’s up from 51% of new workers who saw gains from April 2020 to March 2021.

At the same time, only 47% of people staying at their job experienced real wage gains in the same April 2021-March 2022 period, down from 54% the previous 12 months.

“Most workers who switched employers continued to experience an increase in real earnings, and amid a surge in demand for new hires, their advantage over other workers in this respect appears to be widening,” researchers Rakesh Kochhar, Kim Parker and Ruth Igielnik wrote.

What does that have to do with climate change?

Stupid federal supremacists think they can stop natural Earth evolution Lol.
You people are fuckin sociopaths. Every goddamn one of you.

What does that have to do with climate change?
Nothing. The point I was trying to make is that companies are hiring. On every level. Low skilled, mid level and upper management. So Biden was willing to sacrifice what jobs? Coal jobs? So what? There are tons of jobs in every modern industry. IT, Marketing, Sales, Fast Food, Engineers, etc. Companies are hiring.

I think these people crying about sacrificed jobs need to take the same advice they give a poor person in the ghetto. Move. If there are no jobs in your area, it's time to move. This is America. And the pandemic made a bunch of high paid American workers quit. This has left tons of job openings up and down the jobs board. Upward mobility is within reach. But Republicans will keep telling us we are in a recession, until we are in a recession.

Meanwhile, smart Americans are interviewing and getting better paying jobs. Did you see what I posted? Over 60% of people who switched jobs last year got a raise even after factoring in inflation. Of all the people who stayed put, only 47% of them saw a raise after you factor in inflation.

Stupid federal supremacists think they can stop natural Earth evolution Lol.
You people are fuckin sociopaths. Every goddamn one of you.
The Federal Reserve is designed to tweek our economy when it's going wrong. Capitalism isn't perfect. It needs tweekers.

Unless you want to go back to the gold standard. I'd do that. That and Crypto. LOL.

Then I don't know what you meant when you said

Stupid federal supremacists think they can stop natural Earth evolution
You federal supremacists think getting rid of ICE will stop mother nature from evolving is hilarious!

You federal supremacists think getting rid of ICE will stop mother nature from evolving is hilarious!
No I think that scientists have proven that all the pollution we are putting up in the air is causing global warming.

Oh well, it seems like the people getting hit the hardest are red states out west and down south.

St. Louis and Kentucky flooding: 2 different 1-in-1,000-year flood events in same week​

It's like the vaccine. Don't want to take it? That's okay. It's only hurting you.

There is not such thing as man made climate change. That is a bullshit scam. Nothing will be able to stop natural climate change. Humans will just have to learn to adapt, just like they have done in the past.

Nothing. The point I was trying to make is that companies are hiring. On every level. Low skilled, mid level and upper management. So Biden was willing to sacrifice what jobs? Coal jobs? So what? There are tons of jobs in every modern industry. IT, Marketing, Sales, Fast Food, Engineers, etc. Companies are hiring.

I think these people crying about sacrificed jobs need to take the same advice they give a poor person in the ghetto. Move. If there are no jobs in your area, it's time to move. This is America. And the pandemic made a bunch of high paid American workers quit. This has left tons of job openings up and down the jobs board. Upward mobility is within reach. But Republicans will keep telling us we are in a recession, until we are in a recession.

Meanwhile, smart Americans are interviewing and getting better paying jobs. Did you see what I posted? Over 60% of people who switched jobs last year got a raise even after factoring in inflation. Of all the people who stayed put, only 47% of them saw a raise after you factor in inflation.

I track what you're saying, but it was a stale thread, so it took some back tracking. But overall I agree too. First, I don't see what's in this new bill that will kill jobs. Quite the opposite. More short term carbon extraction, and making and buying more "clean energy" products. I'm quite ready to bite on an EV, but .... I never understood why we don't have windfarms along coasts.

And more to your point, there's this gop drumbeating on "losing jobs." We're probably going to lose jobs if the Fed jacks up their rate to 4%. But the point is if people spend less of their money on energy, that should help with the job loss.

No I think that scientists have proven that all the pollution we are putting up in the air is causing global warming.

Oh well, it seems like the people getting hit the hardest are red states out west and down south.

St. Louis and Kentucky flooding: 2 different 1-in-1,000-year flood events in same week​

It's like the vaccine. Don't want to take it? That's okay. It's only hurting you.
It isnt proven.

It isnt proven.
To some it never will be, but yes it has. We are affecting the climate. We are a virus on this planet. But don't worry, the planet and a lot of the animals left will be fine. Hell, better. You call it the second coming or end days.

To some it never will be, but yes it has. We are affecting the climate. We are a virus on this planet. But don't worry, the planet and a lot of the animals left will be fine. Hell, better. You call it the second coming or end days.
then post it

Forum List

Back