Bidenflation: This McDonald's Combo Meal Will Cost You Almost $20

And yet he's ten times more vivacious than the re-animated corpse that Chinese money installed as our current "President".
goofy trump 6.jpg

Even junk food is being priced out of reach of America's working class!

IF they don't start thinking of OPM as their money too, they'll be starved out of existence.

To their credit, they know that black people will be the first to starve.

And likewise, the first to turn to grocery store crime in the proportions of entire shopping carts full.

I can't remember the last time I put that toxic garbage in my body.

Ate at mcDonalds one time in my life. That was enough to teach me I would rather go hungry

I can't remember the last time I put that toxic garbage in my body.
It used to be a nice, affordable option for our seniors on fixed, modest incomes to gather with their friends for an hour or so. The benefits of socialization that come with that more than negates the ”not great,” but certainly not toxic, egg-and-cheese on a biscuit with a cup of coffee.

Any suggestions where they might go?

It used to be a nice, affordable option for our seniors on fixed, modest incomes to gather with their friends for an hour or so. The benefits of socialization that come with that more than negates the ”not great,” but certainly not toxic, egg-and-cheese on a biscuit with a cup of coffee.

Any suggestions where they might go?

The party that pretends to care so much about the poor, in reality, couldn't give a rat's arse.

Peasants.

Even junk food is being priced out of reach of America's working class!

IF they don't start thinking of OPM as their money too, they'll be starved out of existence.

To their credit, they know that black people will be the first to starve.

And likewise, the first to turn to grocery store crime in the proportions of entire shopping carts full.
They already DO think of OPM as their own. People on food stamps get very inflamed when we try to limit what they can buy with it, with the indignant “don’t tell me how to spend my money!”

OK, for those playing at home:

The point isn't whether or not McDonald's is organic health food or not.

The point:

Was cheap, now not. *grunt*

Get it?
Point is I could care less if it was cheap or multimillion dollar.
As to the cause. Could be any reason Or a number of them.

Yeah, but "Maxdeath" doesn't care.

So who knows?

Amirite?
Of course. And that’s why the working class fled to Trump in droves. They know the left cares only about the working-age poor who don’t take jobs and live off welfare. Senior citizens who contributed all their life? Who knows and who cares is the libs’ motto.

RhodyPatriot

And the other thing is that the libs are so elitist and snobby that they openly mock the white working class - morons in flyover country, MAGATs, whatever - thinking they’re too stupid to know they’re being insulted.

What they fail to admit is that a) the white working class is NOT dumb. and b) they comprise the biggest voting bloc around.

Holy hell.

I'll admit, I don't remember the last time I ate Mickey D's, and this ain't gonna exactly have me rushing back to the Drive Thru.

Make America Zimbabwe!

Someone is getting ripped off.

1681060240848.png

Forum List

Back