Bidenflation: This McDonald's Combo Meal Will Cost You Almost $20

Holy hell.

I'll admit, I don't remember the last time I ate Mickey D's, and this ain't gonna exactly have me rushing back to the Drive Thru.

Make America Zimbabwe!
Yeah, Mickey D's is a non entity in my book. Their billions sold success story is coming to an abrupt end.

They already DO think of OPM as their own. People on food stamps get very inflamed when we try to limit what they can buy with it, with the indignant “don’t tell me how to spend my money!”
That's how the problem progresses and gets worse. They've lost incentive to try and there's no emphasis in America on dealing with their problems. And they are incapable of dealing with it themselves.

Your jesus had a point when he talked about that. You don't need an atheist telling you again.

Well, we’re all better off not eating the shit food at McDonalds anyways

That's how the problem progresses and gets worse. They've lost incentive to try and there's no emphasis in America on dealing with their problems. And they are incapable of dealing with it themselves.

Your jesus had a point when he talked about that. You don't need an atheist telling you again.
He’s not MY Jesus. I’m on Day 4 of Passover.

As long as you're sure that you're a real man in all departments! Proving it isn't as important to others as it is to you!
🤷 I don’t know what being a real man has to do with it. But it is toxic food that one should avoid.

🤷 I don’t know what being a real man has to do with it. But it is toxic food that one should avoid.

We're not talking about toxic food, we're talking about toxic inflation.

I understand that's less convenient for you, but it is what it is.

If every last McDonald's closed up I'd not spend one second considering it.
It’s a free country and people can eat what they want, but yeah I wouldn’t care if McDonalds went out of business.

Crappy jobs, crappy food, crappy for your health

It’s a free country and people can eat what they want, but yeah I wouldn’t care if McDonalds went out of business.

Agreed...eat what you want. But if you really love your kids then teach them the harm from eating it. Like smoking, fast food should be avoided. Diet is a big reason why we have so many health issues in america

If every last McDonald's closed up I'd not spend one second considering it.
But you spent time coming to this thread and making a comment about how much you don’t care and you’d never spend a minute thinking about their demise. Lol! That is funny!

It always is for the uninitiated
That combo is not available at any Massachusetts McDonalds I’ve seen. Nor is anything similar to it. The smallest combo I’ve seen is a 10 piece nuggets and a large fry for $10.00

The jobs aren't intended to be careers. The food was never intended to be high quality or healthy. McDonalds is intended to be filling, fast, and fun. Nothing else.

Forum List

Back