BIDEN’S AMERICA: White Man Attacked, Assaulted and Car Stolen While Getting Gas in Philidelphia in Broad Daylight (VIDEO)

When around blacks, don't relax! In this case a White man was ambushed by a black (always refer to blacks using lower case) savage. The criminality in these type animals is appalling and Biden is to blame. Having racial awareness is the key to survival in these times.

Well, I'm not sure if this can be attributed to Biden, but I wonder who was taking the handheld video all that time before the crime started and videoed it instead of running out to help?

Obviously another black on white hate crime and standing there pumping, I'm not sure what a guy can do--- you can't just stop pumping and jump in your car, lock the doors and fly away every time someone walks by you! Best thing I can think is to conceal carry a gun or other weapon to deter them and stay alert. But then, I have better sense than to be in a crummy town like Phili.

Well, I'm not sure if this can be attributed to Biden, but I wonder who was taking the handheld video all that time before the crime started and videoed it instead of running out to help?

Obviously another black on white hate crime and standing there pumping, I'm not sure what a guy can do--- you can't just stop pumping and jump in your car, lock the doors and fly away every time someone walks by you! Best thing I can think is to conceal carry a gun or other weapon to deter them and stay alert. But then, I have better sense than to be in a crummy town like Phili.
Maybe it was the station’s security camera.

As far as locking the doors when filling up, I’ve been doing that for a year. We had a rash of scumbags sneaking up to the opposite side of the car when a lady was filling up, open it, grab the purse that was invariably on the seat, and run off. So now I lock my doors, and I never fill up after dark.

Watch your surroundings better and always carry a lighter, even if you don't smoke. Having the ability to make fire is an important ability, but takes more than just an abundance of liquid fuel.

Watch your surroundings better and always carry a lighter, even if you don't smoke. Having the ability to make fire is an important ability, but takes more than just an abundance of liquid fuel.

Thats a great idea. Have the pump ready to douse the attacker with gasoline, I like that

Not sure if I want to be pulling out a big flame next to a filling station. I think I'll stick with my Scottish dirk or Undertaker bowie.
In a pinch, I will take chances, especially if guaranteeing the demise of attackers. Have had gas on clothes afire and successful in avoiding personal harm. It is an option. Have successfully put down on the ground (not killed but multiple day hospitalization injury) when attacked two on one, but, that was 40 years ago. Now 67, almost 68. Could be my last object lesson. If surviving, I carry really great insurance (public and private) on all things. Would rather not, but all personal options remain open to me, situation dependent and perceived margins for error on spur of the moment.

In a pinch, I will take chances, especially if guaranteeing the demise of attackers. Have had gas on clothes afire and successful in avoiding personal harm.

I don't think the guy had any clue of the attack until literally wrapped up from behind, so I think a flame would be pretty hard. But one option if possible might have been if he could have somehow spit a mouthful of gas or lighter fluid, etc., in his face while igniting it.

The general rules in such cases are:
  1. Always stay alert of everything around you in any unfamiliar or compromised situation.
  2. Be prepared to counter the attackers by catching them off guard with the element of surprise to insert the element of hesitation.
  3. Have a plan for defense. Pulling out a gun or 16" Bowie usually works for both surprise AND defense!
One way flame might have worked had he seen the attack coming is if he turned and squirted the fuel he was pumping into his tank on the attacker instead while lighting it with a BIC lighter! :happy-1:

I don't think the guy had any clue of the attack until literally wrapped up from behind, so I think a flame would be pretty hard. But one option if possible might have been if he could have somehow spit a mouthful of gas or lighter fluid, etc., in his face while igniting it.

The general rules in such cases are:
  1. Always stay alert of everything around you in any unfamiliar or compromised situation.
  2. Be prepared to counter the attackers by catching them off guard with the element of surprise to insert the element of hesitation.
  3. Have a plan for defense. Pulling out a gun or 16" Bowie usually works for both surprise AND defense!
One way flame might have worked had he seen the attack coming is if he turned and squirted the fuel he was pumping into his tank on the attacker instead while lighting it with a BIC lighter! :happy-1:
Walther PPQ always in shoulder holster at night, since permit, always a quick open blade on hip. Always aware of surroundings, nobody sneaking up on me in public unaware or in the field since early days as a Battalion Scout Platoon leader, many years ago. Always keep options open. Never look like a victim.

Walther PPQ always in shoulder holster at night, since permit, always a quick open blade on hip. Always aware of surroundings, nobody sneaking up on me in public unaware or in the field since early days as a Battalion Scout Platoon leader, many years ago. Always keep options open. Never look like a victim.

That's it. Never look like a choice, tasty victim just waiting to be plucked. The odd thing is had the guy been paying attention to the numbers on the pump where he should have been looking rather than watching the hose go glug glug glug, he would have seen the 1st perp coming round back and his detection making eye contact likely would have averted the attack.

Well, to be Fair.. No.
But, How has he Helped Matters?

Crime has largely been a local matter. While the federal government can play a role there have been high crime cities and low crime cities regardless of who the president is. I would remind the OP and everyone else that all of those riots that occurred two years ago happened under the Trump administration and his response was to hide from the public for five days while cities were getting burned down and then when he did reappear he performed that obviously scripted stunt in front of that church.

Another fine example of liberalism working as intended. White folks still living in urban shitholes only have themselves to blame at this point.

Forum List

Back