Biden's Boycott of Florida

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Interesting move against Governor DeSantis, putatively because Ron has put the kibosh on the state's drag queens from showing their asses to little kids and his refusal to allow children to be fed hormones and surgery to change their genders.

Libs are really committed to the trans-agenda, will the leftards really honor this boycott? Where will they go instead on vacay? To the more socially friendly isle of Cuba led by committed libs who provide free Sex Change operations to their children?

Interesting move against Governor DeSantis, putatively because Ron has put the kibosh on the state's drag queens from showing their asses to little kids and his refusal to allow children to be fed hormones and surgery to change their genders.

Libs are really committed to the trans-agenda, will the leftards really honor this boycott? Where will they go instead on vacay? To the more socially friendly isle of Cuba led by committed libs who provide free Sex Change operations to their children?

Did Florida survive the plannedemic?

They'll survive this.

Fuck anybody who thinks they can strong-arm the state and its government. Fuck 'em all.

WTF does this have to do with Biden?

WTF does this have to do with Biden?

Everything.

Ron DeSantis is one of Sleepy Joe's biggest rivals in 2024, and that's why he's aiming this boycott at Florida instead of Texas or West Virginia. Neither Gov. Abbott or Gov. Justice is entering the race for the Presidency.

I just read your article. Looks like Biden has nothing to do with it, so you totally failed to prove your OP position. Maybe you posted the wrong article or are otherwise full-of-sh#t? I guess it doesn't affect us, anyway, as we aren't black or trans, so I really don't care.
PJ loves the beaches and beach homes we lease. I would feel better about Florida, if DeSantis could do something about the sharks, to make them boycott Florida. We've been going down there for years, even years when we also vacationed out west in the mountains or did Hawaii. It doesn't bother PJ much as she is happy to lay on the sand, looking at the view, catching the rays. I can only do so much laying around on the sand, and I have a perfectly good pool to lie around and there has never been a shark or a tranny in it. Yet, every couple of weeks, she shows me where another large shark has been caught or attacked off the beaches where we usually go.

I just read your article. Looks like Biden has nothing to do with it, so you totally failed to prove your OP position. Maybe you posted the wrong article or are otherwise full-of-sh#t? I guess it doesn't affect us, anyway, as we aren't black or trans, so I really don't care.
PJ loves the beaches and beach homes we lease. I would feel better about Florida, if DeSantis could do something about the sharks, to make them boycott Florida. We've been going down there for years, even years when we also vacationed out west in the mountains or did Hawaii. It doesn't bother PJ much as she is happy to lay on the sand, looking at the view, catching the rays. I can only do so much laying around on the sand, and I have a perfectly good pool to lie around and there has never been a shark or a tranny in it. Yet, every couple of weeks, she shows me where another large shark has been caught or attacked off the beaches where we usually go.

Take up kayak shark fishing!

Everything.

Ron DeSantis is one of Sleepy Joe's biggest rivals in 2024, and that's why he's aiming this boycott at Florida instead of Texas or West Virginia. Neither Gov. Abbott or Gov. Justice is entering the race for the Presidency.

He's a nutcase and makes Rump almost look sane. He is trying to get in on the 26% of the ones that follow Rumps MAGAt delusions. And unless you can muster more than 50% then you ain't going to make it. You have no idea how unfavorable his actions (notice, I didn't say him) are. We would be better off with Benito Mussolini.

Good Lord! What an idiot! The man wants to be fish food.:eek:
When I surf-fished a lot there was a guy who trolled the beach who you could hire that would provide kayak and bait and take your baited line out beyond the breakers for you.

I never messed with it but I saw some decent White-Tip sharks caught that way.

I believe the (Outer Banks) US Park Service put the kibosh on him.

Forum List

Back