Biden's Campaign Ghost coming from the grave to haunt him

Claiming that your wife is the first in her family in a thousand generations to go to college is a pretty tall tale.

Claiming that your wife is the first in her family in a thousand generations to go to college is a pretty tall tale.
did you notice that some in that video attacking Biden are now supporting him

I have no idea about the education level of my great-grandparents, three of whom I don't even know who they are. How can anyone make a claim like that going back one thousand generations?

What is just as interesting is if you notice the Prog broadcasters were a bit more neutral not showing their true deep state allegiance. However they were most likely pushing another Dem candidate from that time. You can smell it.

What is just as interesting is if you notice the Prog broadcasters were a bit more neutral not showing their true deep state allegiance. However they were most likely pushing another Dem candidate from that time. You can smell it.
If he was bad back then what changed?

If he was bad back then what changed?
After he was accused of plagiarism he had to reduce it. But he became worse as his views moved with the Prog party. He backed near everything Trumps has proposed at one time.

Forum List

Back