Biden’s cancer charity took in $5 Million, spent $3 million on salaries, Donated $0 to cancer research.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
It shows you what a good job Biden is doing (for the most part)...they are resorting to 2 year old non-stories and trying to get them to stick.
Isn't that the truth. And the grade school level of debate has been the most entertaining part for me. It's almmost addicting. This thread has been so much fun, because it has exposed such grotesque stupidity from them all, but especially the OP. It's fun to lure him in, just to read stuff that trumps his other stupid statements. And he actually believes he's being clever. It's a riot.

Real people reading their garbage must say, OH MY FUCKING GOD.

It shows you what a good job Biden is doing (for the most part)...they are resorting to 2 year old non-stories and trying to get them to stick.
Give us the dollar amount the Biden money laundering "charity" spent on fighting cancer.

GO!

Isn't that the truth. And the grade school level of debate has been the most entertaining part for me. It's almmost addicting. This thread has been so much fun, because it has exposed such grotesque stupidity from them all, but especially the OP. It's fun to lure him in, just to read stuff that trumps his other stupid statements. And he actually believes he's being clever. It's a riot.

Real people reading their garbage must say, OH MY FUCKING GOD.

Its why I enjoy elections.... the 2 years between them are mostly silly shit like this from both sides. The left wing doesn't have 3,000 kook sites ready to put out most of the ludicrous lies from the left so we get this steady stream of nonsense from the right wing kook sites.

During elections there is actually a moment of truth where votes are cast and counted.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Biden always took 30% of Foreign Aid. Why should he do any different on collecting on the drug cartels for making it so easy for them to damage everyone who has anything to do with the influx of drugs along the border? Or cancer charities either? And anybody who doesn't like it is a damn fascist according to him.
You of course have a link for this crazy shit right?

They appreciate even more your failure to prove them wrong. Go get em tiger.
Your 'fact checkers' are a lot like you.... smelly and defective... there's probably some urine in that equation too, but that stays between you and satan....

f59154cc6492bd1c.jpg

Give us the dollar amount the Biden money laundering "charity" spent on fighting cancer.

GO!
We can't. Your article is two years old, and the article framed Bidens organization as a fund going to a charity. Your article was debunked, so like a chicken with the head cut off, you have no other choice but to repeat the same idiotic nonsense. You need to understand, you have no logical thinking skills. There is no proof of money laundering. The truth meter proved you wrong. But please keep beating that dead horse. The more you do it, the dumber you look.

We can't. Your article is two years old, and the article framed Bidens organization as a fund going to a charity. Your article was debunked, so like a chicken with the head cut off, you have no other choice but to repeat the same idiotic nonsense. You need to understand, you have no logical thinking skills. There is no proof of money laundering. The truth meter proved you wrong. But please keep beating that dead horse. The more you do it, the dumber you look.
Any 501(C) (3) files tax forms that are public record showing how much they took in and what they spent it on.

Show us how many dollars they spent on fighting cancer, Simp.

So far you are up to ZERO DOLLARS.

Your 'fact checkers' are a lot like you.... smelly and defective... there's probably some urine in that equation too, but that stays between you and satan....

View attachment 696324
Look at this miserable loser folks. LOL! With 100% accuracy, we know his ass won't be engaging in any intelligent/ informative debate. Now run along sonny boy. It's close to your bed time.

Any 501(C) (3) files tax forms that are public record showing how much they took in and what they spent it on.

Show us how many dollars they spent on fighting cancer, Simp.

So far you are up to ZERO DOLLARS.
If I can't do it you idiot, that means you can't. Get it? And if you can't, why in the fuck did you create a thread like that to begin with if you can't back up your own claims? Get it? Can someone explain to this retarded clown that 2+2=4? This SOB is dumber than a fucking rock.

He doesn't have the sense of a horse. If you are having to ask yourself, you just admitted you don't know either. 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 This dude, is off the charts folks. Too fucking stupid.

If I can't do it you idiot, that means you can't. Get it? And if you can't, why in the fuck did you create a thread like that to begin with if you can't back up your own claims? Get it? Can someone explain to this retarded clown that 2+2=4? This SOB is dumber than a fucking rock.

He doesn't have the sense of a horse. If you are having to ask yourself, you just admitted you don't know either. 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 This dude, is off the charts folks. Too fucking stupid.
I looked at the tax records. They spent ZERO DOLLARS actually fighting cancer.

:oops8:

Forum List

Back