Biden’s cancer charity took in $5 Million, spent $3 million on salaries, Donated $0 to cancer research.

I looked at the tax records. They spent ZERO DOLLARS actually fighting cancer.

:oops8:
Thank you! :yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12:This stupid MFR. finally got it folks. The money spent was not to fight cancer you fool. I already highlighted several times on your own thread what their mission was. How can you be so fucking stupid?

Thank you! :yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12:This stupid MFR. finally got it folks. The money spent was not to fight cancer you fool. I already highlighted several times on your own thread what their mission was. How can you be so fucking stupid?
So you admit your Vegetable Messiah duped people with his 'cancer charity' and did nothing to fight cancer.

$5 MILLION scammed with nothing to show for it.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
Seeing that this was already posted, and you do not know the difference between a fund, So you admit your Vegetable Messiah duped people with his 'cancer charity' and did nothing to fight cancer.

Not at all. You are not capable of critical thinking, so you have no ability to differentiate between a cancer fund and an organization that did this; The mission “was to work with patients from the bottom up to make things change,” Simon said, adding that the organization created collaborations that helped cancer patients with things like accessing care, financial support, and community support. Since you do not understand the difference betwen a fund and accessing care, financial support, and community support, you aren't capable of intelligently separating them both out. You simply are not smart enough. This was posted several times before just for you, and you do not understand its meaning. You just repeat and repeat like a three year old child, as if you never read what's been posted for you. You really fucked up posting this thread.

So you admit your Vegetable Messiah duped people with his 'cancer charity' and did nothing to fight cancer.

Like I said, no cognitive abilities.

The money spent was not to fight cancer you fool.

Not at all. You are not capable of critical thinking, so you have no ability to differentiate between a cancer fund and an organization that did this; The mission “was to work with patients from the bottom up to make things change,” Simon said, adding that the organization created collaborations that helped cancer patients with things like accessing care, financial support, and community support. Since you do not understand the difference betwen a fund and accessing care, financial support, and community support, you aren't capable of intelligently separating them both out. You simply are not smart enough. This was posted several times before just for you, and you do not understand its meaning. You just repeat and repeat like a three year old child, as if you never read what's been posted for you. You really fucked up posting this thread.
Ok Simp, give us a dollar figure they spent on that.

Provide a link to their tax filings to back up those expenditures.

Let's see if you can put up. If not, you really should STFU.

:spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner:You aren't cognitive. Seek help.

If you have to ask, that means you don't know. Why the thread?

How is that relevant to this thread? Let me help you out, it isn't.

If they spent $3 million and only helped 1 patient from the ground up,
it means they're really bad at "working with patients from the bottom up to make things change"

If you have to ask, that means you don't know. Why the thread?
I already told you Simp, I looked at their tax records. They spent ZERO DOLLARS on fighting cancer.

Classic Dimtard 'charity' scam.

Look at this miserable loser folks. LOL! With 100% accuracy, we know his ass won't be engaging in any intelligent/ informative debate. Now run along sonny boy. It's close to your bed time.
OMG you simple fuck. You're still here grabbing your ankles for our enjoyment? You going for a suicide-by-ridicule? :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Wait, does some big MAGA cowboy have a gun on you while he's fucking your fat girlfriend?

Blink twice if you need us to call 9-1-1.

Forum List

Back