Biden's CDC Issues Mask Mandate for All Travel in The US, but There is One Problem

So it's as simple as ignorance. That's usually how it works.

The mask doesn't protect Numero Uno. It protects Everybody Else FROM Numero Uno.

And whether you're sick or not is irrelevant. It's whether you're carrying that matters.
obama02.jpg

Wear a mask on your face to protect others, even if you aren't sick. LOL. You actually bought it!

You should also sell your house, as it is too big. A smaller house would protect others from sea level rise. Also, trade in your SUV and get a bicyle. It will save lives. Everyone needs to do their part. Otherwise, people will die.

They actually do buy this nonsense. They're easily led and manipulated and deceived.

The mask doesn't protect Numero Uno. It protects Everybody Else FROM Numero Uno.

And whether you're sick or not is irrelevant. It's whether you're carrying that matters.
obama02.jpg

Wear a mask on your face to protect others, even if you aren't sick. LOL. You actually bought it!

You should also sell your house, as it is too big. A smaller house would protect others from sea level rise. Also, trade in your SUV and get a bicyle. It will save lives. Everyone needs to do their part. Otherwise, people will die.

They actually do buy this nonsense. They're easily led and manipulated and deceived.

uh HUH.

---------- Who won the Presidential election?

Rand Paul says, yeah right. If you already had COVID, or have been vaccinated. Throw your mask away.

Here he is on Jan 26th on the Senate subway...

senator-rand-paul-waits-with-his-staff-at-the-senate-subway-on-hill-picture-id1230803067

Does he now.

Perhaps Paul should read USMB where a thread posted the same time as this one shows a story of a vaccinated (two scoops) Congressman testing positive for COVID. That of course means he's carrying it, which in turn means even if the vaccine protects the carrier from getting sick it does nothing to prevent transmission of the same virus to somebody else who may not be vaccinated.

Of course Rand Paul is the same clown who went swimming in the Capitol pool after he'd been exposed and before he had a negative test result, so we already knew his level of personal responsibility.

Rand Paul. Senator representing the state of Cult of Ignorance.
THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING. If you don't want to catch it, stay in your basement. I have had worse "mild common colds." How's that lemmings ass in front of you smell through your mask?

obama02.jpg

uh HUH.

Uh huh, because legitimately elected presidents, prime ministers, etc have to erect massive walls, fencing, soldiers, around their state house...................yeah, sure thing. Enjoy your delusion.

obama02.jpg

uh HUH.

Uh huh, because legitimately elected presidents, prime ministers, etc have to erect massive walls, fencing, soldiers, around their state house...................yeah, sure thing. Enjoy your delusion.

Y'all are SOOOOOOOOOOO predictable. I suspected you couldn't handle that question, plunked there immediately after the line "They actually do buy this nonsense. They're easily led and manipulated and deceived" for irony.

And I was right.

It actually could have gone either way but you didn't let me down, didja. And you don't even grok the irony.

Don't really care what illegitimate joe says. Haven't worn one nor will I start.

A coworkers wife, my adopted uncle, my sister-in-law's brother all died of a virus you morons say you cannot die from.

That has nothing to do with me..

How do you know you didn't give it to someone?

Because Im not sick.

How do you know dumbass? You could be asymptomatic.

Im not asymptomatic. I don't live my life in fear and I will not be told to wear a mask when Im not sick. Its as simple as that.

Go take your vaccine that doesnt work and leave me alone.

Just so I don't misunderstand you. You are basically advocating for "guilty until proven innocent." If you are saying that all healthy people must wear masks without proof of infection, that is exactly what you are saying. Fucking communist.

obama02.jpg

Yep.

The "existential threat" of global warming didn't quite work out, so they had to come up with another more-devious narrative that is even scarier.

And the gullible masses lap it up, as they are scared by the TV constantly blasting them with messages about everyone dying from a "pandemic," even though most people don't even know anyone who died from COVID.

The people who want everyone to mask up and shut down "non-essential" businesses are the selfish ones. They want other people to change their way of living, to protect their vulnerable selves, even though it is completely obvious that everything that has been tried has not worked.

Viruses will be viruses. Sheep will be sheep.

Silly humans, thinking they can control a virus. We have had influenza in circulation forever, and it still comes back every year, killing people.

There are many other coronaviruses. There are four that most people acquire at some point in their lives. SARS and MERS are two additional coronaviruses. They all cause flu-like symptoms. There are no vaccines for any of them, other than COVID. And now there is Super COVID from the UK, Super Duper COVID from South Africa, and Super Duper Triple Dog Dare COVID from Brazil.

Silly humans. Be afraid. Even though Mother Nature has gifted you a remarkably-effective immune system that is better than any vaccine.

Last edited:

obama02.jpg

uh HUH.

Y'all are SOOOOOOOOOOO predictable. I suspected you couldn't handle that question, plunked there immediately after the line "They actually do buy this nonsense. They're easily led and manipulated and deceived" for irony.

And I was right.

It actually could have gone either way but you didn't let me down, didja. And you don't even grok the irony.

You tried to preempt but you failed and got busted. Yes, you are living in your own delusion.

If this is a virus from a bio lab, would the people who did it or someone else release another one to make things worse? You can see a reduction of people in this idea.

Rand Paul says, yeah right. If you already had COVID, or have been vaccinated. Throw your mask away.

senator-rand-paul-waits-with-his-staff-at-the-senate-subway-on-hill-picture-id1230803067

Does he now.

Perhaps Paul should read USMB where a thread posted the same time as this one shows a story of a vaccinated (two scoops) Congressman testing positive for COVID. That of course means he's carrying it, which in turn means even if the vaccine protects the carrier from getting sick it does nothing to prevent transmission of the same virus to somebody else who may not be vaccinated.

Of course Rand Paul is the same clown who went swimming in the Capitol pool after he'd been exposed and before he had a negative test result, so we already knew his level of personal responsibility.

THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING. If you don't want to catch it, stay in your basement. I have had worse "mild common colds." How's that lemmings ass in front of you smell through your mask?

Good for you, fucktard! I have had three people I know die!

My daughter caught it and can finally breathe after 2 months.

Take you "mild common cold" and shove it up your (well accustomed to invasion) ass!

I have no time for fucktards like you.

obama02.jpg

uh HUH.

You think Trump put up that wall up around the capitol?

obama02.jpg

uh HUH.

Do what?!

CDC has issued a mask order effective Feb 1 at noon for all travel in the US...

Here is the order...

The order states authority is granted in 42 USC 264 (and others). But 42 USC 264 states (emphasis added):

"(a) Promulgation and enforcement by Surgeon General

The Surgeon General, with the approval of the Secretary, is authorized to make and enforce such regulations as in his judgment are necessary to prevent the introduction, transmission, or spread of communicable diseases from foreign countries into the States or possessions, or from one State or possession into any other State or possession. For purposes of carrying out and enforcing such regulations, the Surgeon General may provide for such inspection, fumigation, disinfection, sanitation, pest extermination, destruction of animals or articles found to be so infected or contaminated as to be sources of dangerous infection to human beings, and other measures, as in his judgment may be necessary."

My read is that the order does not apply to intra-state travel, such as catching a bus to go across town, or catching a taxi cab to travel locally.

By the way, for people who wear bandanas or scarves instead of a mask, they are expressly prohibited. You aren't allowed to be fashionable, you have to wear a mask, to let everyone know that you are a compliant little peon.

WTH?

View attachment 450668
:wine: :abgg2q.jpg: What's wrong with peep shoes????

Greg

Does he now.

Take you "mild common cold" and shove it up your (well accustomed to invasion) ass!

Listen you fucking moron, I've had about enough of your bullshit. I, my wife, my daughter, son-in-law, and two granddaughters ALL had your fucking bullshit "death virus." Five of the six of us had minor (myself) or NO symptoms. My wife had fatigue and shortness of breath that were fairly uncomfortable, but treated, under Dr. supervision with OTC remedies for about a month. We are all asymptomatic and living as restriction free as you FUCKING COMMUNISTS will allow. You're a fucking traitor. Go ahead and report that moron.

I will go down shooting before I wear that star of david.

I would rather die than comply.

But I will enjoy taking MANY down with me.
I am with you, Brother. Not on the shooting part :), but I will peacefully refuse to comply with tyranny, and stand for my inalienable right to make my own medical decisions, including whether or not I wish to wear an arguably-ineffective medical device on my face for a year.

Yes, except when you could spread the disease to someone else. Your rights stop at my nose.
That statement is so hypocritical.

You claim that you have the right to make me put something on my face.

Wear a mask forever if you want. Stay home forever if you want. It's called freedom.

Your rights do not extend to my nose, sorry. I have the right to breathe unrestricted, everywhere in America.

Can you fucking read? What a dumbass!

You do not have the right to breathe anywhere if you are a health risk to others.
Fucking Nazi

obama02.jpg

uh HUH.

And I was right.

You tried to preempt but you failed and got busted. Yes, you are living in your own delusion.

"Pre-empt" --- what? You set yourself up, I just pushed you over. You can't answer, point proven.

Wait wait don't tell me. You're gonna claim these posts were "fraudulent" amirite? :rofl:

What a clown car.

I will go down shooting before I wear that star of david.

I would rather die than comply.

But I will enjoy taking MANY down with me.
I am with you, Brother. Not on the shooting part :), but I will peacefully refuse to comply with tyranny, and stand for my inalienable right to make my own medical decisions, including whether or not I wish to wear an arguably-ineffective medical device on my face for a year.

Yes, except when you could spread the disease to someone else. Your rights stop at my nose.
That statement is so hypocritical.

You claim that you have the right to make me put something on my face.

Wear a mask forever if you want. Stay home forever if you want. It's called freedom.

Your rights do not extend to my nose, sorry. I have the right to breathe unrestricted, everywhere in America.

Can you fucking read? What a dumbass!

You do not have the right to breathe anywhere if you are a health risk to others.
Fucking Nazi

Typhoid Mary fan?

Does he now.

Listen you fucking moron, I've had about enough of your bullshit. I, my wife, my daughter, son-in-law, and two granddaughters ALL had your fucking bullshit "death virus." Five of the six of us had minor (myself) or NO symptoms. My wife had fatigue and shortness of breath that were fairly uncomfortable, but treated, under Dr. supervision with OTC remedies for about a month. We are all asymptomatic and living as restriction free as you FUCKING COMMUNISTS will allow. You're a fucking traitor. Go ahead and report that moron.
Glad you are okay. My wife and I got very sick, but my kids were virtually asymptomatic. I normally don't upvote posts with so many cuss words, but you are making a good point with understandable emotion, and I share your opinion. It's quite an emotional topic to me too. I absolutely hate wearing a mask, and I love to walk around smiling. It's part of my pursuit of happiness.

I have this terrible habit of whistling little tunes all the time too. So that guy you see in the store, smiling, and whistling occasionally, could be me. Some people probably want me locked up for smiling and whistling.

No one says a thing to me about my maskless face, other than once. Everyone is polite and friendly.

If anyone ever says anything to me, I will say, excuse me, but you don't know my situation; please mind your own business.

And we can take it from there.

obama02.jpg

uh HUH.

Absolutely not. We know the Insurrecttionistas were thugs, assaulters, bombers, gun nuts, Molotov cocktail mixers, hangmen and floor-shitters but I haven't seen any evidence that they were rapists too.

By the way it's "Capitol". Proper name.

Forum List

Back