Biden's CDC Issues Mask Mandate for All Travel in The US, but There is One Problem

Rand Paul says, yeah right. If you already had COVID, or have been vaccinated. Throw your mask away.

Here he is on Jan 26th on the Senate subway...

senator-rand-paul-waits-with-his-staff-at-the-senate-subway-on-hill-picture-id1230803067

Does he now.

Perhaps Paul should read USMB where a thread posted the same time as this one shows a story of a vaccinated (two scoops) Congressman testing positive for COVID. That of course means he's carrying it, which in turn means even if the vaccine protects the carrier from getting sick it does nothing to prevent transmission of the same virus to somebody else who may not be vaccinated.

Of course Rand Paul is the same clown who went swimming in the Capitol pool after he'd been exposed and before he had a negative test result, so we already knew his level of personal responsibility.

Rand Paul. Senator representing the state of Cult of Ignorance.
You really should post about this stuff. Your conclusions are hilarious.

Yes, except when you could spread the disease to someone else. Your rights stop at my nose.
That statement is so hypocritical.

You claim that you have the right to make me put something on my face.

Wear a mask forever if you want. Stay home forever if you want. It's called freedom.

Your rights do not extend to my nose, sorry. I have the right to breathe unrestricted, everywhere in America.

Universally making asymptomatic people wear masks has no basis in Science, and is an unreasonable violation of civil liberties.

I will go down shooting before I wear that star of david.

I would rather die than comply.

But I will enjoy taking MANY down with me.
I am with you, Brother. Not on the shooting part :), but I will peacefully refuse to comply with tyranny, and stand for my inalienable right to make my own medical decisions, including whether or not I wish to wear an arguably-ineffective medical device on my face for a year.

Yes, except when you could spread the disease to someone else. Your rights stop at my nose.

You claim that you have the right to make me put something on my face.

Wear a mask forever if you want. Stay home forever if you want. It's called freedom.

Your rights do not extend to my nose, sorry. I have the right to breathe unrestricted, everywhere in America.

Can you fucking read? What a dumbass!

You do not have the right to breathe anywhere if you are a health risk to others.

You claim that you have the right to make me put something on my face. And it's not because of your nose; it's because of your brain, which has been brainwashed to believe that this virus is exceptionally transmissible and deadly. So much so, that you now have an irrational fear of others when you see their natural faces.

Universally making asymptomatic people wear masks has no basis in Science, and is an unreasonable violation of civil liberties.

You are too fucking stupid to carry a conversation when you say dumbass hit like that; Goodbye retard!

Don't really care what illegitimate joe says. Haven't worn one nor will I start.

A coworkers wife, my adopted uncle, my sister-in-law's brother all died of a virus you morons say you cannot die from.

That has nothing to do with me..

How do you know you didn't give it to someone?

Because Im not sick.

Can you fucking read? What a dumbass!

You do not have the right to breathe anywhere if you are a health risk to others.

[...]

You are too fucking stupid to carry a conversation when you say dumbass hit like that; Goodbye retard!

You seem to be grumpy, have a foul mouth, and resort to ad-hominems quickly. Do you not have the intellect to rationally discuss things civilly? That's normally what I assume.

Last edited:
Meh. Put on a mask while they're watching, remove it as soon as the bitches turn away.

civ·il dis·o·be·di·ence
/ˈsivil ˈˌdisəˈbēdēəns/
1. the refusal to comply with certain laws or to pay taxes and fines, as a peaceful form of political protest.

Don't really care what illegitimate joe says. Haven't worn one nor will I start.

A coworkers wife, my adopted uncle, my sister-in-law's brother all died of a virus you morons say you cannot die from.

Because Im not sick.

How do you know dumbass? You could be asymptomatic.

Because Im not sick.

Gosh that is funny!

Sick, but asymptomatic. LOL.

I know what you mean though, what you really mean, is, "you may have been exposed, but have not yet experienced symptoms, and may be contagious."

But there is zero evidence of this. Regardless, you want everyone to wear masks for a year anyway. Because you have swallowed the false narrative.

Because Im not sick.

Im not asymptomatic. I don't live my life in fear and I will not be told to wear a mask when Im not sick. Its as simple as that.

Go take your vaccine........ that doesnt work and leave me alone. Its amazing how gullible people are.

Because Im not sick.

Im not asymptomatic. I don't live my life in fear and I will not be told to wear a mask when Im not sick. Its as simple as that.

Go take your vaccine that doesnt work and leave me alone.

So it's as simple as ignorance. That's usually how it works.

The mask doesn't protect Numero Uno. It protects Everybody Else FROM Numero Uno.

And whether you're sick or not is irrelevant. It's whether you're carrying that matters.

As for "what everyone should do" your task has now become to quote where I said anything resembling that OR admit you pulled it out of your ass. I'll give you twenty minutes.

Whelp ---- your twenty minutes is long since expired. And you brought Zippo.

Because Im not sick.

The mask doesn't protect Numero Uno. It protects Everybody Else FROM Numero Uno.

And whether you're sick or not is irrelevant. It's whether you're carrying that matters.

If you're scared, stay in but Im not going to comply with the absurd when Im not sick nor will I participate in this idiocy.

Because Im not sick.

If you're scared, stay in but Im not going to comply with the absurd when Im not sick nor will I participate in this idiocy.

Has nothing to do with "staying in". Nobody anywhere said "stay in". And I'm really not interested in what your plans are. What I corrected was your faulty reasoning.

You know, the one that thinks it's all about Numero Uno and fuck everybody else.

obama02.jpg

Wear a mask on your face to protect others, even if you aren't sick. LOL. You actually bought it!

You should also sell your house, as it is too big. A smaller house would protect others from sea level rise. Also, trade in your SUV and get a bicycle. It will save lives - not your own, but other people's that matter. Everyone needs to do their part. Otherwise, people will die.

Last edited:

Because Im not sick.

Has nothing to do with "staying in". Nobody anywhere said "stay in". And I'm really not interested in what your plans are. What I corrected was your faulty reasoning.

You know, the one that thinks it's all about Numero Uno and fuck everybody else.

Nope, asymptomatic spread is very rare. I've worked with the spooks in a level 2/3 hood with protozoans, bacteria, and viruses. Im not going to travel down your emotional feelings road.

Forum List

Back