Biden's Dementia Checklist--Tell Black Man "If you don't support me, you ain't Black

Holy shit.

Come on, he said that for real? :auiqs.jpg:

Liberals, you nominated one hell of a candidate.
Anyone who says this should be diagnosed with dementia immediately!

“I got a lot of — I got hairy legs that turn … blonde in the sun,” Biden said. “And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again. They’d look at it"

Joe Biden

And investigated for pedophilia. He likes black kids bouncing on his lap? :eek:

He is not under investigation for pedophilia, you keep spreading lies.

You are probably under investigation for pedophilia. YOU!!

When Joe Biden starts saying that windmills cause cancer, that injecting bleach will cure the coronavirus, and that America is building a "super duper Space Force missile", THEN I'll know he has dementia.
Trump never said any of that, liar.

If this doesn’t totally wiped Biden out from contention I don’t know what will

When Joe Biden starts saying that windmills cause cancer, that injecting bleach will cure the coronavirus, and that America is building a "super duper Space Force missile", THEN I'll know he has dementia.

Do they pipe MSNBCNN directly into your rectum, so you can here the hatecasts clearly?

If you're too dumb to grasp that space, our satellites, are the primary area of new conflict, then you're stupid enough to be a fucking CCP democrat.

DelectableMadeupBichonfrise-size_restricted.gif

You ain't black!
You ain't black!
You definitely ain't black!
Break it down, crackers!

Former Vice President Joe Biden defended his record on race to Charlamagne Tha God on the popular radio show The Breakfast Club on Friday, at one point telling the host that if you support President Trump "then you ain't black."

BJ -

What he meant to say is - if you done gots off the plantation, boy, you aint's no real black.
Got to love the entitled to the AA vote attitude that the Dems have.
Joe Biden is a segregationist.

If this doesn’t totally wiped Biden out from contention I don’t know what will

Problem is, they plan a brokered convention and to put Hillary Clinton as the nominee. These are CCP democrats, elections mean nothing to them. The people are irrelevant, that they elected Rapey Quid Pro Joe is irrelevant. Party bosses will decide.

The problem with trying to ridicule Joe Biden is that you put Trump under the same scrutiny. And you know how he loves to be in front of the cameras. Check this out:

Not a Trump thread, Taterhead.

Biden is a blatant racist. One of the reasons Dimwingers love him.

“You’ve got more questions?” Biden replied. “Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."

Old white Democrats have never stopped trying to contol black people.

Holy shit.

Come on, he said that for real? :auiqs.jpg:

Liberals, you nominated one hell of a candidate.
Anyone who says this should be diagnosed with dementia immediately!

“I got a lot of — I got hairy legs that turn … blonde in the sun,” Biden said. “And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again. They’d look at it"

Joe Biden

And investigated for pedophilia. He likes black kids bouncing on his lap? :eek:

He is not under investigation for pedophilia, you keep spreading lies.

You are probably under investigation for pedophilia. YOU!!
97298725_1855011127963864_8061695043846537216_n.jpg

Forum List

Back