Biden’s economy hit with one-two punch of bad data.

The economy is number 2 on the list of voter concerns, right behind Biden’s border disaster.

The news continues to be bad for Biden.

An early Easter is always bad for business. Weather has been cool in the southeast. And the soft sales just isn’t the recent robust growth.

It’s about time to cut interest rates. Not even the Fed wants Trump back so we’ll see them come soon. ;)

An early Easter is always bad for business. Weather has been cool in the southeast. And the soft sales just isn’t the recent robust growth.

It’s about time to cut interest rates. Not even the Fed wants Trump back so we’ll see them come soon. ;)
Holy cow! Now these clowns are blaming Easter. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

When is the recession supposed to start? I was told 2022 but it was a false alarm.

There is no doubt about it, the economy is rolling thanks to Biden's policies. The infrastructure bill and inflation reduction act are having an impact.

It is true, inflation is a problem, but it is trending down and that's a good thing.
“Trending downward?”

When will it trend down to Trump era levels?

Answer:

Around March of 2025.

Housing is sinking, autos are tanking, RV sales almost nonexistent. These alone tell you what is coming. The 1st victims of recessions is always durable goods.

Credit card debt skyrocketing, average credit score dipped for the first time in years

Are you guys acting like 3% inflation is the end of the world?
Working poor people, people on fixed incomes, single parents, welfare doles, are still suffering from the double digit inflation caused by Biden’s “Inflation Reduction Act.” Those prices haven’t come down.

Student loan deadbeats are probably fine with inflation lowering the value of their debt. That’s your key demographic, but is that enough people?

Working poor people, people on fixed incomes, single parents, welfare doles, are still suffering from the double digit inflation caused by Biden’s “Inflation Reduction Act.” Those prices haven’t come down.

Student loan deadbeats are probably fine with inflation lowering the value of their debt. That’s your key demographic, but is that enough people?
3% inflation is the end of the world! 2% inflation is amazing!

You guys are really irrational.

Holy cow! Now these clowns are blaming Easter. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
From the idiot who thinks the greatest economy in generations sucks. LOL. Anyone want to donate to the "save NostraDumbass from the best economy ever" fund? Venmo me: @Citygator_

From the idiot who thinks the greatest economy in generations sucks. LOL. Anyone want to donate to the "save NostraDumbass from the best economy ever" fund? Venmo me: @Citygator_
Tell us again how The Easter Buuny ruined Bidenomics. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Tell us again how The Easter Buuny ruined Bidenomics. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Tell me again how Bidenomics is ruined?

Anyone want to donate to the "save NostraDumbass from the best economy ever" fund? Venmo me: @Citygator_

Stop that stupid half ass excuse for Potatohead's disastrous economy. Easter doesn't have a damn thing to do with Potatohead's failures.

Inflation is still a tremendous burden on American families, interest rates are high, family income is down, debt is increasing at a trillion dollars every 100 days, the only jobs available are either part time minimal wages or the ones subsidized by that tremendous debt, homelessness is astronomical, gas at the pump is way up and then we have the disastrous impacts of Potatohead's nine million welfare Illegals that haven't even hit the economy yet.

I think we all can agree that anybody that voted for this Potatohead fuck up is an idiot.

Forum List

Back