Biden's emoluments and Chinese influence

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
If Sleepy Joe were to be elected, it will be critical to immediately investigate his family's dealings with the Red Chinese and whether there was influence from them during the election.

I would hope that FISA warrants are now being processed for various individuals in the Biden campaign so that dirt can be accumulated for the possible Impeachment Inquiry. I don't know what the future holds, but its important for the country to be prepared should this happen.

Sorry guy, the president is above the law. Just ask all these Trumpbots they will tell you.

Sorry guy, the president is above the law. Just ask all these Trumpbots they will tell you.

No, you seem to be confused. The president has to actually commit a crime and then it has to be proven. That's how our law system works. The left wanted Trump in chains based on their feeling that he is definitely an evil man.

You mean like Obama using his intelligence spying apparatus to spy on a political foe? That is pretty fucked up.

No, you seem to be confused. The president has to actually commit a crime and then it has to be proven. That's how our law system works. The left wanted Trump in chains based on their feeling that he is definitely an evil man.
We don't have a system anymore when the president can obstruct justice without fear of repercussions.

Biden isn't President, at least not yet.

All I'm asking for is an Impeachment inquiry and to take down the people that are close to him.

Hopefully, it could also help stymie his agenda.

You mean like Obama using his intelligence spying apparatus to spy on a political foe? That is pretty fucked up.
What's fucked up is a campaign talking to numerous Russian spies.

The "Russian spies" that Papadopolous was speaking to worked for the Obama FBI and CIA. They may have been of Russian ethnicity, but they were working for the D's and the American deep state.

Biden isn't President, at least not yet.

All I'm asking for is an Impeachment inquiry and to take down the people that are close to him.

Hopefully, it could also help stymie his agenda.
Unlike you I want everyone investigated for everything. Investigate away. Knock yourself out. Just know that bullshit right wing conspiracy theories never stand up in court.

The "Russian spies" that Papadopolous was speaking to worked for the Obama FBI and CIA. They may have been of Russian ethnicity, but they were working for the D's and the American deep state.
More stupid conspiracy theory? How am I supposed to take your argument seriously?

You should have a talk with Hilary about that.
How stupid is it that Hillary supposedly conspired with Russia to torpedo her own campaign? You people will believe anything.

How stupid is it that Hillary supposedly conspired with Russia to torpedo her own campaign? You people will believe anything.
Clearly, she conspired with Russia and Ukraine to take down Trump. Like I said, go have a conversation with her about it.

Clearly, she conspired with Russia and Ukraine to take down Trump. Like I said, go have a conversation with her about it.
I have her on speed dial like all liberals do, she said you were full of shit.

Yep, Trump hiring prostitutes to pee on was what really convinced the nation he was our guy...dumbass.

Forum List

Back