Biden's foreign policy.

So which side is he on?

The Atlanta Jewish Times tried to tell us.... they thought if the Mossad assassinated the Cocksucker in Chief, Joe Biden would be Zionist Traitor-ish enough to cover for them and start the US war with Iran that Israel so very wants....

Newspaper Editor: Israel Should Consider Assassinating Obama [UPDATE]

"Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies."

And he says China poses no threat.

China is not a threat, but INVESTIGATING Hunter Biden's $$$$$$$$ from China would be grounds for execution and/or impeachment....
It comes from a failure of the Democrat Party to belly up to the bar and discipline its errant members.

They think they can get away with criminal activity by the Democrats calling in favors from Hillary's stockpile of FBI files on everyone including judges. That's why Biden brags on his fiscal misconduct as if it were his God-given right to steal from people he considered corrupt in the first place, corrupt enough, that is to be extorted for cash and sweetheart jobs in which his son would collect thousands a month and never report for duty.

It's time to teach a lesson that gimme-gimme is not an option for high office.

And the last time I looked, domestic extortion was a crime.

So which side is he on?

The Atlanta Jewish Times tried to tell us.... they thought if the Mossad assassinated the Cocksucker in Chief, Joe Biden would be Zionist Traitor-ish enough to cover for them and start the US war with Iran that Israel so very wants....

Newspaper Editor: Israel Should Consider Assassinating Obama [UPDATE]

"Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies."

Assassination of an American President, even one guilty as sin, is a crime against the people of the United States.

The only alternative is to bring the matter to the American people's Supreme Court to discipline the behavior of Barack Obama, if such is deemed worthy by a jury of his peers. I love Israel, but it's America's problem, not Mossad's.

It comes from a failure of the Democrat Party to belly up to the bar and discipline its errant members.

Democrats never do that. Democrats are all "errant members" and there are no honest ones....
The Democrat Party was and still is the Good Old Boys club with women eager to take the party over. Unfortunately, the Democrats who are the most popular are the ones who got away with high crimes in the past. I'd like to be a fly on the wall looking over Democrat Hillary Clinton's cell phone when she is texting instructions that she has dirt on the conservative du jour the Democrats want to hit on next. And I'd like to know who the FBI agent was who gave her the dirt for prosecution purposes.

Last edited:
I love Israel, but it's America's problem, not Mossad's.

JFK....

Don't you see the same 'tude there? We can get away with offing a US President, because our media and our "Deep State" (actually called ZOG - Zionist Occupied Government during JFK and LBJ) will lie to cover for us. We did it before. We can do it again.

If you "love Israel," you need to move there. The truth about Israel and what Israel has done to the US is grounds for many many deaths to come....

Forum List

Back