🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden's gas prices keep going up, and up, and up.

When Trump left office gasoline use was at its lowest in 21 years. Shareholders of oil companies saw their investments fall behind throughout the 2010s and CEO's butts were on the line to reverse that. Follow the money.
Enough with your Dem BS. Biden/Dem policies have been overwhelmingly anti fossil fuels jacking up the cost for everyone and nearly everything that requires fuel to produce and deliver. That is FACT! Hell Biden was at it again this week f'ing over the gulf of Mexico oil and gas industry with more bans and restrictions. All to please the environmental whackos.

It's Biden and Dem's fault so kick those assholes to the curb in the 2024 elections.

Still between $3.17 and $3.39, same for the last week around here.
If you were a real democrat who cared about mother earth, you would want higher gas prices. But you're probably just a poser that doesn't believe in global warming.

If you were a real democrat who cared about mother earth, you would want higher gas prices. But you're probably just a poser that doesn't believe in global warming.
Now you got! I'm not a Democrat and never have been.
You go fight global warning or discussion of it. I'll keep driving our two gas fueled SUVs, keeping the pool filled, circulated and chemically balanced, and flying commercial for no better reason than ski vacations, but I will avoid littering. How's that?

Now you got! I'm not a Democrat and never have been.
You go fight global warning or discussion of it. I'll keep driving our two gas fueled SUVs, keeping the pool filled, circulated and chemically balanced, and flying commercial for no better reason than ski vacations, but I will avoid littering. How's that?
While you vote for and support people who aim to take that all from you.

You're stupid.

While you vote for and support people who aim to take that all from you.

You're stupid.
Pretty self-sufficient and not tied to a big city, also in a conservative state. It ain't happening. It is unlikely for me to become a single issue energy voter.

Pretty self-sufficient and not tied to a big city, also in a conservative state. It ain't happening. It is unlikely for me to become a single issue energy voter.
You will own nothing and be happy.

You will Gladly submit to the WEF and eat the bugs.

You will mask up and take the next line of jabs.

Americans around you will hold you accountable for what you supported bringing upon them.

Up to $3.84 today. I wonder if we will see some more $5 Biden gas.

$2.34 when he took office.

Nice job, Joe.

27887.jpeg

Americans around you will hold you accountable for what you supported bringing upon them.
Did you get hired to do old-time cornball shows on the radio?

Nah. I will never own nothing and will be just fine.
I've eaten bugs before. You paid me. I am truly a multi-fuel engine, but it will never necessary for me to do it again.
I did not even wear a mask the last time I got a booster.
Bullshit. Only God will hold me accountable. Everybody else had best keep their distance and/or mind their manners, as I am usually packin'.

Nah. I will never own nothing and will be just fine.
I've eaten bugs before. You paid me. I am truly a multi-fuel engine, but it will never necessary for me to do it again.
I did not even wear a mask the last time I got a booster.
Bullshit. Only God will hold me accountable. Everybody else had best keep their distance and/or mind their manners, as I am usually packin'.
Why do you support democrats who want to force you to wear a mask?

Gas prices always go up during the summer. It is when the oil companies (the ones responsible for price increases) know they can gouge people who want a vacation.

Why do you support democrats who want to force you to wear a mask?
I haven't been forced to wear a mask in years, though I still carry an unopened factory fresh pack of Tommy Copper in the console.

I haven't been forced to wear a mask in years, though I still carry an unopened factory fresh pack of Tommy Copper in the console.
When democrats roll out their new vaccine mandates with their new vaccine. Will you take it, or are you anti-science?

welcome to Xiden's America...the demafacsit war on the working class continues...

Tater is making Evil Big Oil rich, according to Moontroll.

Forum List

Back