Biden's Horrific failure on the Baby Formula crisis.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
In August of 2020 Trump attacked the FDA claiming they were part of the Deep State conspiracy. He did a lot of damage to the CIA, FBI, WHO, DOJ, CDC and the FDA with his insane accusations.
and that’s why xiden attacked the fda? and why we have a formula shortages and inflation. under xiden?

They've known about the baby formula crisis since Feb. The stuttering shit clown told us Fri, with a giggle: "It's all over the front page now!" and then gave us the 1000-yard drooling fucktard stare....

It's like we're being beat to death by a communist moth...

They've known about the baby formula crisis since Feb. The stuttering shit clown told us Fri with a giggle: "It's all over the front page now!" and then gave us the 1000-yard drooling fucktard stare....

It's like we're being beat to death by a communist moth...
it’s rather amazing they’ve had since feb to make things right…and apparently just f’d it up to this point

it’s rather amazing they’ve had since feb to make things right…and apparently just f’d it up to this point
Well....come on now.....are you saying they let it happen?? NOOOOOOOO! That could never be the case! If they did....I don't think they're getting what they though they were going to get from it.

JO

Just crazy how the "small government" folks now think it is the government job to produce baby formula.

Just crazy how the "small government" folks now think it is the government job to produce baby formula.
It's not....but you should talk to your own people dude....they are the ones making the most noise right now. It's also not their job to send truckloads of formula to the border...but hey they do what is good for them not for us. Right? It's funny because this would have been a really great "Trump Sucks" Accusation....but they keep looking down to DC and seeing Biden and get all Stutter-fucked...because it has finally hit them that Biden is there ..... not Trump.

LOL

Good luck with this one.

JO

1652631315565.png

Trump tried to crush the FDA. Now we have contaminated baby food and formula.
You mean he tried to destroy the incestuous relationship between the FDA and big pharma and big food? You're forgetting something here ultimately it was the FDA that made the decision not Trump. Federal agencies were notorious for not cooperating with Trump why did the FDA decide to do so all of a sudden?

Nope I am going to unfairly and partisan-hack like shove this one failure up his ass like the existence of all humanity depends on this singular issue. I learned this horrible habit from YOU.

Oh and I wouldn't lean on the " finding 99% of everything" line too much because finding it doesn't mean you can fucking afford it! Another 2% general price increase this week alone in nearly every grocery item.

JO

So you know it is a lie but you promote it anyway. You are why the nation is in the toilet. You and everyone like you. When we go full totalitarian. Blame yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back