Biden's Horrific failure on the Baby Formula crisis.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
By stay out of the way do you mean allowing a plant that failed more than one health inspection keep pump out formula without fixing anything?
Canada and Europe both have an abundance of formulations that pass the FDA standards. The real problem is the crony Network that even Biden can't crack. It's pay to play from start to finish with this shit.

Retail chicken prices averaged $3.22 in 2020, up 20 cents from to 2019. Retail chicken prices averaged $3.02 in 2019, down 6 cents from to 2018. Retail chicken prices averaged $3.20 in 2017 and $3.25 in 2016. Retail chicken prices have been over $3 since April 2020.

Retail Chicken Prices By Month | Eat Beef * Live Better

In my locale we experienced an abundance of supply which dropped both pork and chicken down by nearly 20%. By late in 2020 average chicken prices in Massachusetts supermarkets were below $2 a pound. I can't speak for nationally. Now in that same location and with the same brand name suppliers it's up over $3 a pound. I believe that's the additional fuel charge being tacked on top of the market price. Truth be told we owe the traditionally low prices to the Chinese. They are the ones that mass produce the prepared chicken products and the prepared pork products. Smithfield farms and Amick farms are both owned and / or controlled by China at this point.

Last edited:
Oh really?
March 2020, Trump urged Americans against hoarding as panic set in and it became clear that global supply chains would be impacted. Americans were struggling to find basic items, such as toilet paper, at grocery stores. "You don't have to buy so much," Trump said at the time. "Take it easy. Relax."

Trump sought to use pandemic supply chain issues to make the case for increasing domestic manufacturing. "This pandemic has reaffirmed the importance of keeping vital supply chains at home. We cannot outsource our independence," he said in April 2020. "We cannot be reliant on foreign nations."

"We've got to start bringing our supply chains back," Trump added.

Trump that same month signed an executive order that declared meat-processing plants "critical infrastructure." As Trump downplayed the threat of COVID-19 and scoffed at public health recommendations, meat-processing plants were becoming hotspots and workers were dying from the virus.
wasn’t shortage…so nuts hoarded. they were warned not to, and no issues…production was moving even then.

By stay out of the way do you mean allowing a plant that failed more than one health inspection keep pump out formula without fixing anything?
I mean allow competition without constant checks balances and officials. You don’t speak for me stop trying. By not blaming the Govt you are starting that companies don’t want to sell the formula and make money?

I mean allow competition without constant checks balances and officials.

Is there a problem with competition amongst baby food makers? I had not heard of any problem before. Do you have some links to this problem?

By not blaming the Govt you are starting that companies don’t want to sell the formula and make money?

The Govt shut down productid at a plant that had repeated problems and even had one of its own employs send documents about it as a whistle blower. I do not blame them for doing this, that is what should have happened.

nobody believes you. you’re living in denial

I do not care, all I know is that our shelves are full, our coolers are full and the freezers are full at the local grocery stores and WalMart.

Next time I go maybe I will take some pictures and show you what it looks like not to live in a shithole

I do not care, all I know is that our shelves are full, our coolers are full and the freezers are full at the local grocery stores and WalMart.

Next time I go maybe I will take some pictures and show you what it looks like not to live in a shithole
you should..

Is there a problem with competition amongst baby food makers? I had not heard of any problem before. Do you have some links to this problem?

The Govt shut down productid at a plant that had repeated problems and even had one of its own employs send documents about it as a whistle blower. I do not blame them for doing this, that is what should have happened.
You’re not aware. There we agree.

And since you cannot back up your claims, they are just stories you are making up.
You cannot back up your claims you mean. If I am president this isn’t an issue. You?

I d mobilize the military and ensure that formula is produced via three shifts until the shortage is revolved. I d seek help from Canada and Europe as well. I would not just sit my Depends. So yeah, Biden sucks for his lack of action in my opinion.

I will, and you should also take some pictures of the empty pork cases, because I think you are lying about them.
i wish i was, but xiden polices have caused a massive wave of inflation, which has also impacted supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back