Biden's increasing lead in the polls over Trump!

Six States that Trump won in 2016

Trump trails Biden in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Florida, North Carolina and Arizona, poll finds

No fear Republicans, polls were wrong in 2016, that means you can count on them to always be wrong.
Biden has yet to pick a VP or debate Trump h2h. Clinton was ahead too and then the debates happened.
The polls reflect dissatisfaction with Trumps handling of the COVID crisis and disrespectful and dismissive behavior during the BLM protests. Trump has not helped himself.

I think the BLM protests will be mostly forgotten by November. COVID and the economy will still be major concerns.

Trump had better pick up his game
Possibly but the media is driving that narrative. Debates are watched by both parties and independents and will make a tremendous difference IMO. Many for example don't know Floyd's prior criminal past. A lot of voters don't get fully engaged until the debates start.

WhwteEr b
viously
Please find that post.

Well, what was your point? You are obviously trying to trash his reputation. Why do you feel the need to do that if not to somehow show he deserved to die?
My point was that the media drives the narrative. Floyd didn't deserve to die but also didn't deserve sainthood and a gold coffin. Do you know why he is was in prison? Honest question. Funny how the media doesn't tell you.

Now you want to tell the family what kind of coffin to bury their loved one in? Is that really any of your business?
You think the family paid for it? You missed my point. He should not have been celebrated. And you didn't answer my question. Par for the course for you. LOL.

When you grow up, ping me.

It's pretty disgusting that you imply that his record justifies hs murder -- deny that all you want, but your point was obvious -- Now you are so petty as to complain about the funeral arangements his family made. What kind of vile pig does it take to do that? Are all trump supporters that vile?
It's like the drunk who was killed by the Atlanta cop, after stealing his taser, being given a funeral at Ebenezer Baptist Church, where MLK was a co-pastor. Had he ever been in that building before? How about any church?

Trump trails Biden in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Florida, North Carolina and Arizona, poll finds

No fear Republicans, polls were wrong in 2016, that means you can count on them to always be wrong.
Biden has yet to pick a VP or debate Trump h2h. Clinton was ahead too and then the debates happened.
The polls reflect dissatisfaction with Trumps handling of the COVID crisis and disrespectful and dismissive behavior during the BLM protests. Trump has not helped himself.

I think the BLM protests will be mostly forgotten by November. COVID and the economy will still be major concerns.

Possibly but the media is driving that narrative. Debates are watched by both parties and independents and will make a tremendous difference IMO. Many for example don't know Floyd's prior criminal past. A lot of voters don't get fully engaged until the debates start.

WhwteEr b
viously
Please find that post.

Well, what was your point? You are obviously trying to trash his reputation. Why do you feel the need to do that if not to somehow show he deserved to die?
My point was that the media drives the narrative. Floyd didn't deserve to die but also didn't deserve sainthood and a gold coffin. Do you know why he is was in prison? Honest question. Funny how the media doesn't tell you.

Now you want to tell the family what kind of coffin to bury their loved one in? Is that really any of your business?
You think the family paid for it? You missed my point. He should not have been celebrated. And you didn't answer my question. Par for the course for you. LOL.

It's pretty disgusting that you imply that his record justifies hs murder -- deny that all you want, but your point was obvious -- Now you are so petty as to complain about the funeral arangements his family made. What kind of vile pig does it take to do that? Are all trump supporters that vile?
It's like the drunk who was killed by the Atlanta cop, after stealing his taser, being given a funeral at Ebenezer Baptist Church, where MLK was a co-pastor. Had he ever been in that building before? How about any church?

None of that matters. You can dislike him all you want, but nothing he did or didn't do jutifies his murder.

We really don't know. The media lies so much that nothing they say can be relied upon as true. We heard that businesses and residents in Seattle were happy with the burgeoning summer of love. That turned out to be not true.

We may never know.

WhwteEr b
viously
Please find that post.

Never said it justifies his murder but it doesn't justify sainthood. Do you speak English? He held a gun to a pregnant womans stomach, robbed her and pistol whipped her but he is your hero. Who is vile? Again, I never said his murder was justified. You did. Coward.

WhwteEr b
viously
Please find that post.

None of that matters. You can dislike him all you want, but nothing he did or didn't do jutifies his murder.
If that was your daughter, would you want him treated like a saint? No. STFU, you hypocrite.

WhwteEr b
viously
Please find that post.

It does matter you fat, old, leftist asshole!

WhwteEr b
viously
Please find that post.

Well, except for the fact he was not murdered. In Minneapolis, the BLM will win. In Atlanta, they are going to lose big time and the taxpayers are going to pay for firing the cop who shot the perp justifiably.

WhwteEr b
viously
Please find that post.

Never said it justifies his murder but it doesn't justify sainthood. Do you speak English? He held a gun to a pregnant womans stomach, robbed her and pistol whipped her but he is your hero. Who is vile? Again, I never said his murder was justified. You did. Coward.
There was no murder. A heart attack caused by fentanyl and meth isn't murder.

Biden remains silent in his basement in the face of this brutal assault on our nation

Joe Biden has surrendered to his party and to the left-wing mob

He has no control. Does anybody honestly think he controls these radial maniacs?

You know what he says to his wife when he’s not confusing her with his sister? ‘Get me the hell out of there. These people are crazy.’
Biden is sitting pretty as Trumps presidency is collapsing around him
A debate will happen, maybe more than one? It could swing some votes

Trump had better hit a home run.
He needs something to stop the bleeding
Does it matter? All politicians suck. If you cannot see that then you're beyond help. At least Trump was great for the stock market. Biden will sink it.

Obama and Biden nearly tripled the stock market
Dow the day Barry was inaugurate: 7949

Day he left: 19,804.

Your lie has it at 23,847 when Barry left.

Oops!
Dow sunk to 6500 and rose to 19,804

What has Trump done?
Look at your 401k now compared to before he took office and you tell me.
401k s are supposed to go up

Personally, mine is lower since Trump became President
But I have been retired for several years

Biden remains silent in his basement in the face of this brutal assault on our nation

Joe Biden has surrendered to his party and to the left-wing mob

He has no control. Does anybody honestly think he controls these radial maniacs?

You know what he says to his wife when he’s not confusing her with his sister? ‘Get me the hell out of there. These people are crazy.’
Biden is sitting pretty as Trumps presidency is collapsing around him
A debate will happen, maybe more than one? It could swing some votes

Trump had better hit a home run.
He needs something to stop the bleeding
Does it matter? All politicians suck. If you cannot see that then you're beyond help. At least Trump was great for the stock market. Biden will sink it.

Obama and Biden nearly tripled the stock market
Dow the day Barry was inaugurate: 7949

Day he left: 19,804.

Your lie has it at 23,847 when Barry left.

Oops!
Dow sunk to 6500 and rose to 19,804

What has Trump done?
Look at your 401k now compared to before he took office and you tell me.
401k s are supposed to go up

Personally, mine is lower since Trump became President
But I have been retired for several years
LOL...clever.

We'll have to drag the pos trump kicking and screaming ,out of the WH
Where does trump get the energy he’s in Arizona right now speaking to a stadium full of college students young kids Joe Biden is in his little bunker lol He’s got 15 people watching his online show lol
And still 14 points ahead.
Dukakis was up by 17 at this point.

Dukakis had a short lived post convention bump.
Dukakis was up
19 at this point .. sleepy joe started talking today with out the microphone lol

Here are the latest national and swing state results from real clear politics on the TRUMP VS. BIDEN Presidential race. Real Clear politics takes the average of the latest polls nationally, and in each swing state.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

I think BIDEN could get 365 Electoral votes in November like Obama did in 2008. Trump will most likely get below 200 electoral votes on November 3, 2020. Just about 4 months to go until election day.
Pssst most conservatives don’t participate in opinion polls so your numbers are off by at least 40% lol
Proof...?
Google it I already posted the link.
Thanks for admitting you made that up.
thumbsup.gif
No according to google lol
Learn to speak proper English, comrade, if you don't want folks here to know you're posting from your homeland of Russia.
What didn’t you understand? Maybe it’s you from russia?
I don't understand how anyone can mangle the English language as badly as you do.
Huh

WhwteEr b
viously
Please find that post.

Please link to anywhere I praised the dead guy in any way. Where did I say he was a great guy, or even a decent guy? All I said was he didn't deserve to die, and his family could bury him in any way they chose. You're making shit up again.

WhwteEr b
viously
Please find that post.

If that was your daughter, would you want him treated like a saint? No. STFU, you hypocrite.

That's why parents of victims aren't in charge of determining punishment. Fairness might not be that important to someone in that position.

WhwteEr b
viously
Please find that post.

It does matter you fat, old, leftist asshole!

Of course it does to you. You've made that clear it matters so much to you till you think he deserved to die.

Where does trump get the energy he’s in Arizona right now speaking to a stadium full of college students young kids Joe Biden is in his little bunker lol He’s got 15 people watching his online show lol
LOLOL

Are you ever not a retard? Dukakis was up by 5 points at this point, not 17. His 17 point lead was his convention bounce in late July; which slipped away for good following the Republican National Convention in August.

stcpiiywm0ecckw2o1tnmg.gif

Dukakis was up
19 at this point .. sleepy joe started talking today with out the microphone lol
Liar, try 5 points, not 19.

Here are the latest national and swing state results from real clear politics on the TRUMP VS. BIDEN Presidential race. Real Clear politics takes the average of the latest polls nationally, and in each swing state.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

I think BIDEN could get 365 Electoral votes in November like Obama did in 2008. Trump will most likely get below 200 electoral votes on November 3, 2020. Just about 4 months to go until election day.
Pssst most conservatives don’t participate in opinion polls so your numbers are off by at least 40% lol
Proof...?
thumbsup.gif
Learn to speak proper English, comrade, if you don't want folks here to know you're posting from your homeland of Russia.
I don't understand how anyone can mangle the English language as badly as you do.
Huh
See that? You don't understand English.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Dukakis was up
Liar, try 5 points, not 19.
829F1D98-219A-479B-8310-636A1863217A.jpeg
are we in July? Huh??

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

Proof...?
thumbsup.gif
Huh
See that? You don't understand English.
icon_rolleyes.gif
When ppl deflect ha I win

Forum List

Back