Biden's increasing lead in the polls over Trump!

Well, I'm a Republican myself and totally disagree with that. A lot of Republicans have moved away from the party registered as independents or Democrats over the past ten years. So the pool of people left in the Republican party is smaller, and more blindly loyal for a variety of reasons. Plus a lot of them just vote based on party identification without realizing that they disagree with Donald Trump on a lot of things. George Bush and Ronald Reagan have far more in common with Barack Obama and Bill Clinton than they do with Donald Trump.
Hmmph....
If he is a Republican then I am Michael Jordan. What a lie!

No lie. I think George W. Bush is one of the best Presidents the United States ever had. If John McCain had been elected President, he would have been the best President in United States history. I've been a life long Republican. My first vote for a Democrat was in 2016 and then just for Hillary. In 2018, I voted straight Democrat in the congressional elections. I'll be voting straight Democrat down the ticket in November, because there is only one Reagan/Bush/McCain Republican left in Congress, and that's Mitt Romney.
You support Universal Healthcare....name one Republican who supports that. You also said we should shut the country down for five years due to COVID-19. Another huge Republican talking point. So John Kasich is not a Reagan/Bush/McCain Republican? How so?

I believe that he is a repentant republican, and that's why his criticism of them is so tepid.

I'm not repentant, I just don't see what I consider to be Republican policies, that I support, in Donald Trump or the Tea Party. Its the opposite of George W. Bush or John McCain.

Biden remains silent in his basement in the face of this brutal assault on our nation

Joe Biden has surrendered to his party and to the left-wing mob

He has no control. Does anybody honestly think he controls these radial maniacs?

You know what he says to his wife when he’s not confusing her with his sister? ‘Get me the hell out of there. These people are crazy.’
Biden is sitting pretty as Trumps presidency is collapsing around him
A debate will happen, maybe more than one? It could swing some votes

Trump had better hit a home run.
He needs something to stop the bleeding

The Dems are figuring out a way to not have the debates.

They know this would be a disaster for biden.

But then Biden is quickly losing the black vote and women are afraid of him (for good reason)
Sound strategy. I don't blame them but it is cowardly.

Sorry, but when you threaten to leave NATO, and praise Russian intelligence, and withhold aid from Ukraine, YOU WALK WITH PUTIN!

NATO has been abusing America for decades. Threat of Leaving NATO made the deadbeats pay their fair share. oh the shame! (actually great for America)

Russian Intelligence is way above and beyond yours. You jealous?

Witholding aid from Ukraine. Son, you really are clueless. :itsok:

Trump can’t afford to play defense in red states he won in 2016.
He may have to even play defense in Texas and Georgia

If Trump is playing defense in Texas and Georgia, then he has already lost. Is only chance is to try and keep Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. If he can't do that, it won't matter what happens in Texas and Georgia.

I believe that he is a repentant republican, and that's why his criticism of them is so tepid.
He is for Universal Care. You know many Republicans who support that?

He is a Leftist, like you.

Richard Nixon supported Universal Health Care.
The impeached president? You have to go back to the 70s. Anyone over the past 40 years? Any Republican now? Bush, Reagan, McCain (your words) did they support it?

Biden remains silent in his basement in the face of this brutal assault on our nation

He has no control. Does anybody honestly think he controls these radial maniacs?

You know what he says to his wife when he’s not confusing her with his sister? ‘Get me the hell out of there. These people are crazy.’

Does it matter? All politicians suck. If you cannot see that then you're beyond help. At least Trump was great for the stock market. Biden will sink it.

Sorry, but when you threaten to leave NATO, and praise Russian intelligence, and withhold aid from Ukraine, YOU WALK WITH PUTIN!

NATO has been abusing America for decades. Leaving NATO made the deadbeats pay their fair share. oh the shame!

NATO is one of the United States greatest creations, and Trump trashed it. Wanted to leave, but couldn't convince anyone in his cabinet to do that. Praising Russian Intelligence in a meeting with Putin televised to the world in Finland in 2018, while trashing U.S. intelligence is not what we want in a President. We don't want a Putin back scratcher.

Javelin Anti-Tank Missiles were held up in the summer of 2019 from Ukraine in order to pressure Ukraine to dig dirt up on Biden. That is why the U.S. House Of Representatives impeached Donald Trump in December 2019. Its why Mitt Romney was the first Senator in history to vote to convict a President, in his own party, during the impeachment trial in the Senate.

Donald Trump is an impeached President, and he would have been removed in February of 2020 if not for all Republicans with the exception of Romney falling in line to support him under threat's that they would be attacked and face primary challenges later in 2020.

NATO has been abusing America for decades. Leaving NATO made the deadbeats pay their fair share. oh the shame!

NATO is one of the United States greatest creations, and Trump trashed it. Wanted to leave, but couldn't convince anyone in his cabinet to do that. Praising Russian Intelligence in a meeting with Putin televised to the world in Finland in 2018, while trashing U.S. intelligence is not what we want in a President. We don't want a Putin back scratcher.

Javelin Anti-Tank Missiles were held up in the summer of 2019 from Ukraine in order to pressure Ukraine to dig dirt up on Biden. That is why the U.S. House Of Representatives impeached Donald Trump in December 2019. Its why Mitt Romney was the first Senator in history to vote to convict a President, in his own party, during the impeachment trial in the Senate.

Donald Trump is an impeached President, and he would have been removed in February of 2020 if not for all Republicans with the exception of Romney falling in line to support him under threat's that they would be attacked and face primary challenges later in 2020.
Partisan impeachment. Even Leftist Dershowitz defended Trump. He is right about NATO. China and radical Islam are bigger threats than Russia and other countries need to pay their fair share.

Well, I'm a Republican myself and totally disagree with that. A lot of Republicans have moved away from the party registered as independents or Democrats over the past ten years. So the pool of people left in the Republican party is smaller, and more blindly loyal for a variety of reasons. Plus a lot of them just vote based on party identification without realizing that they disagree with Donald Trump on a lot of things. George Bush and Ronald Reagan have far more in common with Barack Obama and Bill Clinton than they do with Donald Trump.
Hmmph....

No lie. I think George W. Bush is one of the best Presidents the United States ever had. If John McCain had been elected President, he would have been the best President in United States history. I've been a life long Republican. My first vote for a Democrat was in 2016 and then just for Hillary. In 2018, I voted straight Democrat in the congressional elections. I'll be voting straight Democrat down the ticket in November, because there is only one Reagan/Bush/McCain Republican left in Congress, and that's Mitt Romney.
You support Universal Healthcare....name one Republican who supports that. You also said we should shut the country down for five years due to COVID-19. Another huge Republican talking point. So John Kasich is not a Reagan/Bush/McCain Republican? How so?

I was referring to current Republicans serving in the House and Senate. John Kasich is not serving in the House and Senate.

I think Colin Powell and Robert Gates would support Universal Health Care, and President Nixon supported Universal Healthcare.

1593120181890.png

Hmmph....

I was referring to current Republicans serving in the House and Senate. John Kasich is not serving in the House and Senate.

I think Colin Powell and Robert Gates would support Universal Health Care, and President Nixon supported Universal Healthcare.
Kasich was running for President? You're guessing and I debunked Nixon already. Ancient history and a much different country back then. So you like to use that impeached president as your go to?
LOL

Does it matter? All politicians suck. If you cannot see that then you're beyond help. At least Trump was great for the stock market. Biden will sink it.

Obama and Biden nearly tripled the stock market

Forum List

Back