Biden's increasing lead in the polls over Trump!

UPDATED RESULTS:

Here are the latest national and swing state results from real clear politics on the TRUMP VS. BIDEN Presidential race. Real Clear politics takes the average of the latest polls nationally, and in each swing state.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 50.6
TRUMP - 40.6
Biden leads by 10.0%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 48.8
TRUMP - 40.8
Biden leads by 8.0%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 43.6%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.2%
TRUMP - 40.6%
Biden leads by 8.6%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.0%
Biden leads by 6.3%

NORTH CAROLINA:
BIDEN - 46.2%
TRUMP - 44.8%
Biden leads by 1.4%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 46.3%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 4.0%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4.0%

OHIO:
BIDEN - 44.7%
TRUMP - 44.7%
Tied

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

Donald Trump is getting CRUSHED in Wisconsin now.

Losing Florida alone is enough to cost Trump the election.
He needs a major turnaround in many, many key states.

Republican response is......Polls are always wrong
Early. It is early. He has not picked a VP yet or debated Trump yet.

Its early but reflects public dissatisfaction with COVID leadership and his response to protests.

There has been a major shift in Trumps approval, he may recover......may not

We'll see you fuckers in November.

The only poll that matters.

If you were so confident, you would not keep posting this shit.

Six States that Trump won in 2016

Trump trails Biden in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Florida, North Carolina and Arizona, poll finds

No fear Republicans, polls were wrong in 2016, that means you can count on them to always be wrong.
Biden has yet to pick a VP or debate Trump h2h. Clinton was ahead too and then the debates happened.
The polls reflect dissatisfaction with Trumps handling of the COVID crisis and disrespectful and dismissive behavior during the BLM protests. Trump has not helped himself.

I think the BLM protests will be mostly forgotten by November. COVID and the economy will still be major concerns.

Trump had better pick up his game
Possibly but the media is driving that narrative. Debates are watched by both parties and independents and will make a tremendous difference IMO. Many for example don't know Floyd's prior criminal past. A lot of voters don't get fully engaged until the debates start.
In Trumps own verbiage, Floyd may have even been a “bad hombre” and “not a nice person”. Doesnt excuse police killing a handcuffed man while bystanders are screaming that you are killing him.

Trump came off as callous and dismissive to protestors. He called a 75 year old protestor who police smashed his head in .....an Antifa terrorist
And he is entitled to state that and face the ramifications.
He is facing the ramifications

His poll numbers took a serious hit.
From what? His 40% approval?

People are angry because they are stuck at home and many lost income.

Very true....the remnants of Trumps “Great Economy”
More important is the six states that went Trump in 2016 flipping to Biden.

Not a good trend

The surveys, conducted by The New York Times and Siena College, show Trump trailing former Vice President Joe Biden by double digits in Michigan (Biden +11), Wisconsin (Biden +11) and Pennsylvania (Biden+ 10) and by mid-single digits in North Carolina (Biden +9), Arizona (Biden +7) and Florida (Biden +6).
Trump won every one of those states in the 2016 election. Switch them from red to blue and you can quickly see just how bad hings look for Trump at the moment.
And, thanks to CNN's handy dandy "Road to 270" interactive electoral maps, we can do just that!

Give Biden those six states -- Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Arizona and Florida -- and keep the rest of the 2020 map just as it was in 2016, and the Democratic nominee has 333 electoral votes to just 205 for Trump. That would be a larger Electoral College margin than President Barack Obama won with in his 2012 reelection.

As Republicans will say.......Polls don’t matter
What does matter is that when the economy was strong, Trump was WINNING

Now, his lead has not only diminished, but he is losing in a landslide

In you humble opinion. Because racism died between 08-15 and came back in 2016....the number of stupid people on this board is mind boggling.
Trump's motto was to make America racist again. So although your analysis is off, your timing isn't.
So you are saying we didn't have any racist people from 08-15? Got it.

Your fantasy world is lovely.

Ruh Roh !!!

Breaking NEWS

BET founder Robert Johnson says Dems taking black voters 'for granted,' calls for BLM to form party
BET founder Robert Johnson says Dems taking black voters 'for granted,' calls for BLM to form party

There goes Bidens black vote POOF !

DONE. Put a fork in Bidens chances

DEMS frantically calling China to see how much CCP money they can count on to bribe Johnson to back down.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Look bub, Biden will have the black vote if, nothing else, but to give Trump the boot. So you can entertain yourself with any manner of pipe dream you want or need to to maintain your mental sanity.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Look bub, Biden will have the black vote if, nothing else, but to give Trump the boot. So you can entertain yourself with any manner of pipe dream you want or need to to maintain your mental sanity.

Now, in case you didn't know ...he's a Black man saying Biden is no good for blacks....
This man.....about your color? I respect this man. He THINKS...unlike you.
BET-Founder-Robert-Johnson-750x517.jpg

Breaking NEWS

Here's a LINK for your personal education......

There goes Bidens black vote POOF ! :laughing0301:

DEMS frantically calling China to see how much CCP money they can count on to bribe Johnson to back down.

Last edited:
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Now, in case you didn't know ...he's a Black man saying Biden is no good for blacks....
This man.....about your color? I respect this man. He THINKS...unlike you.
BET-Founder-Robert-Johnson-750x517.jpg

Breaking NEWS

Here's a LINK for your personal education......

There goes Bidens black vote POOF ! :laughing0301:

Any progress that Trump has made in swinging the black vote has disappeared

Biden remains silent in his basement in the face of this brutal assault on our nation

Joe Biden has surrendered to his party and to the left-wing mob

He has no control. Does anybody honestly think he controls these radial maniacs?

You know what he says to his wife when he’s not confusing her with his sister? ‘Get me the hell out of there. These people are crazy.’

Bottom line....if EVERY Patriotic American gets out and votes, Trump will win.

If any of them fail to vote, Trump will lose. By that ONE vote.

The patriotic thing to do is to vote Trump out. Its time to get rid of Putin's puppet.

Biden remains silent in his basement in the face of this brutal assault on our nation

He has no control. Does anybody honestly think he controls these radial maniacs?

You know what he says to his wife when he’s not confusing her with his sister? ‘Get me the hell out of there. These people are crazy.’
Biden is sitting pretty as Trumps presidency is collapsing around him

Ruh Roh !!!

Breaking NEWS

There goes Bidens black vote POOF !

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

He will and if he wins then that is what the country decided. That is how it should work.

Biden is sitting pretty as Trumps presidency is collapsing around him
A debate will happen, maybe more than one? It could swing some votes

Well, I'm a Republican myself and totally disagree with that. A lot of Republicans have moved away from the party registered as independents or Democrats over the past ten years. So the pool of people left in the Republican party is smaller, and more blindly loyal for a variety of reasons. Plus a lot of them just vote based on party identification without realizing that they disagree with Donald Trump on a lot of things. George Bush and Ronald Reagan have far more in common with Barack Obama and Bill Clinton than they do with Donald Trump.
Hmmph....
If he is a Republican then I am Michael Jordan. What a lie!

No lie. I think George W. Bush is one of the best Presidents the United States ever had. If John McCain had been elected President, he would have been the best President in United States history. I've been a life long Republican. My first vote for a Democrat was in 2016 and then just for Hillary. In 2018, I voted straight Democrat in the congressional elections. I'll be voting straight Democrat down the ticket in November, because there is only one Reagan/Bush/McCain Republican left in Congress, and that's Mitt Romney.

Forum List

Back