Biden's increasing lead in the polls over Trump!

We really don't know. The media lies so much that nothing they say can be relied upon as true. We heard that businesses and residents in Seattle were happy with the burgeoning summer of love. That turned out to be not true.

We may never know.
Trump lies more than all the media combined. No one lies more than the guy we call "LIAR IN CHIEF".
Nope. Another lie. Par for the course for you, Camp.
Anyone who defends Trump as not being a prolific compulsive pathological serial liar is living in a fantasy world of denial and delusion.
Anyone who believes our dishonest media has the mindset of a 4-year old. Of course Trump has lied but not nearly at the number that the dishonest media portrays. Please tell me you knew that.
Trump lies faster than the media can fact check him
Name a few. If there are so many, surely you can name em off the top of your head.
In the last couple days...

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary
A million people requested tickets in Tulsa
The elderly man who police shoved to the ground was Antifa
The ramp was slippery like ice
COVID is under control - Subjective and his personal opinion NOT a lie
You do not know the difference between subjective and objective. COVID has never been under control. Trump was certifiably lying.
Do you? Under control to many could be that we have enough hospital space, ventilators, doctors, etc. to treat every patient. Don't question me, Camp. I am happy to compare resumes at any time. COVID is under control now for sure but the media brainwashes you. Just because more are testing positive it doesn't mean they are gravely ill. 85% have no or very mild symptoms but may still test positive. Key stats are deaths and hospitalizations and those have stabilized.

Durrr......
Tell all the places where COVID is surging out of control. They need your delusional good news.
We are testing more. Just because you test positive doesn’t mean you have symptoms and are “sick”. Obviously you’re too stupid to understand that.
Texas and Florida have everything under control. They are only slowing down or halting their reopening plans because, well, because. 23 other states aren't really concerned about the rising numbers of cases. Everything is under control.

We really don't know. The media lies so much that nothing they say can be relied upon as true. We heard that businesses and residents in Seattle were happy with the burgeoning summer of love. That turned out to be not true.

We may never know.
Trump lies more than all the media combined. No one lies more than the guy we call "LIAR IN CHIEF".
Anyone who defends Trump as not being a prolific compulsive pathological serial liar is living in a fantasy world of denial and delusion.
Anyone who believes our dishonest media has the mindset of a 4-year old. Of course Trump has lied but not nearly at the number that the dishonest media portrays. Please tell me you knew that.
Name a few. If there are so many, surely you can name em off the top of your head.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary
You do not know the difference between subjective and objective. COVID has never been under control. Trump was certifiably lying.
Do you? Under control to many could be that we have enough hospital space, ventilators, doctors, etc. to treat every patient. Don't question me, Camp. I am happy to compare resumes at any time. COVID is under control now for sure but the media brainwashes you. Just because more are testing positive it doesn't mean they are gravely ill. 85% have no or very mild symptoms but may still test positive. Key stats are deaths and hospitalizations and those have stabilized.

Durrr......
Tell all the places where COVID is surging out of control. They need your delusional good news.
We are testing more. Just because you test positive doesn’t mean you have symptoms and are “sick”. Obviously you’re too stupid to understand that.
Texas and Florida have everything under control. They are only slowing down or halting their reopening plans because, well, because. 23 other states aren't really concerned about the rising numbers of cases. Everything is under control.
Texas yes but not Fla. Show a link that hospitals are overrun? The plan was always to pause until our hospital systems was prepared. Most impacted are the elderly and fat people. But you knew that.

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary
Trump has lied since the beginning about COVID being under control, a cure being available and how quickly a vaccine will be available.

We know it to be a lie because none of his medical experts are saying the same thing

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary

Durrr......
Doesn’t mean you have symptoms or are sick
Does mean you can spread it to many people if you do not quarantine

We'll have to drag the pos trump kicking and screaming ,out of the WH
Where does trump get the energy he’s in Arizona right now speaking to a stadium full of college students young kids Joe Biden is in his little bunker lol He’s got 15 people watching his online show lol
And still 14 points ahead.
Dukakis was up by 17 at this point.

Dukakis had a short lived post convention bump.
Dukakis was up
19 at this point .. sleepy joe started talking today with out the microphone lol
Liar, try 5 points, not 19.
View attachment 355298 are we in July? Huh??
No, but who knows what month you think it is since Dukakis was up by 5 points at time, not 19. In fact, Dukakis was never up by 19. Once again, you prove to be ignorant of American elections, comrade.

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary
Trump has lied since the beginning about COVID being under control, a cure being available and how quickly a vaccine will be available.

We know it to be a lie because none of his medical experts are saying the same thing
Fauci said a vaccine would be available. He is lying too?

Here are the latest national and swing state results from real clear politics on the TRUMP VS. BIDEN Presidential race. Real Clear politics takes the average of the latest polls nationally, and in each swing state.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

I think BIDEN could get 365 Electoral votes in November like Obama did in 2008. Trump will most likely get below 200 electoral votes on November 3, 2020. Just about 4 months to go until election day.
Pssst most conservatives don’t participate in opinion polls so your numbers are off by at least 40% lol
Proof...?
Google it I already posted the link.
Thanks for admitting you made that up.
thumbsup.gif
No according to google lol
Learn to speak proper English, comrade, if you don't want folks here to know you're posting from your homeland of Russia.
What didn’t you understand? Maybe it’s you from russia?
I don't understand how anyone can mangle the English language as badly as you do.
Huh
See that? You don't understand English.
icon_rolleyes.gif
When ppl deflect ha I win
LOL

Congrats on your "win," comrade. What exactly do you think you've won?

:abgg2q.jpg:

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary

Durrr......
Wrong again cupcake. You spread it by coughing or sneezing. If you don’t have symptoms you won’t be doing that. Would you like to go for double jeopardy?

Here are the latest national and swing state results from real clear politics on the TRUMP VS. BIDEN Presidential race. Real Clear politics takes the average of the latest polls nationally, and in each swing state.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

I think BIDEN could get 365 Electoral votes in November like Obama did in 2008. Trump will most likely get below 200 electoral votes on November 3, 2020. Just about 4 months to go until election day.
Pssst most conservatives don’t participate in opinion polls so your numbers are off by at least 40% lol
Proof...?
Google it I already posted the link.
Thanks for admitting you made that up.
thumbsup.gif
No according to google lol
Learn to speak proper English, comrade, if you don't want folks here to know you're posting from your homeland of Russia.
What didn’t you understand? Maybe it’s you from russia?
I don't understand how anyone can mangle the English language as badly as you do.
Huh
See that? You don't understand English.
icon_rolleyes.gif
When ppl deflect ha I win
LOL

Congrats on your "win," comrade. What exactly do you think you've won?

:abgg2q.jpg:
He won the debate against you. If you cannot beat Jits you should just retire.

Where does trump get the energy he’s in Arizona right now speaking to a stadium full of college students young kids Joe Biden is in his little bunker lol He’s got 15 people watching his online show lol

Dukakis was up
19 at this point .. sleepy joe started talking today with out the microphone lol
No, but who knows what month you think it is since Dukakis was up by 5 points at time, not 19. In fact, Dukakis was never up by 19. Once again, you prove to be ignorant of American elections, comrade.
May and June he’s up double digits lol hello mcfly lol
A58C19EE-3D90-4575-872B-215AE3BEC5B4.jpeg

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary

Durrr......
By "under control," you mean the U.S. has the second highest number of cases per capita among countries with at least 5 million people. :eusa_doh:

Dukakis was up
May and June he’s up double digits lol hello mcfly lol View attachment 355339
LOLOL

You still can't read a chart?

"At this point" is the end of June ... Dukakis lead, 46-41.

You should study that chart some more until you finally understand it.

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary

Durrr......
LOL

Dumbfuck, even if not "sick," carriers can still spread the disease. :eusa_doh:

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary

Durrr......
Wrong again cupcake. You spread it by coughing or sneezing. If you don’t have symptoms you won’t be doing that. Would you like to go for double jeopardy?
Because, only people with active COVID cough and sneeze. People carrying COVID but not showing symptoms are unable to cough or sneeze?

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary

What date did he give...?

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary

Durrr......
Because, only people with active COVID cough and sneeze. People carrying COVID but not showing symptoms are unable to cough or sneeze?
Were you thinking when you wrote this? Symptoms of Wuflu are coughing and sneezing. People not showing symptoms of Wuflu whether or not they actually have Wuflu are obviously not coughing and sneezing. Not because they are unable to but because they are not showing symptoms.

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary

Durrr......
By "under control," you mean the U.S. has the second highest number of cases per capita among countries with at least 5 million people. :eusa_doh:
Cases are irrelevant. We test more. I was a "case" I never went to the hospital. I was fine. Why do you care about "cases"?

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary

Durrr......
LOL

Dumbfuck, even if not "sick," carriers can still spread the disease. :eusa_doh:
Nope. Only if they cough or sneeze on the other person and if they have ZERO symptoms they would not be coughing or sneezing. My sister in law is a doctor. I believe her over you, Fawn. And that is also the same mantra stated by other experts. So if you don't have symptoms you wont spread it. Same reason kids barely if ever spread it.

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary

Durrr......
Do you cough and sneeze for fun? No.

Usually sick people or those with allergies do. And the vast majority who get this have no to mild symptoms. So....who cares?!?!?!?

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary

What date did he give...?
He said by the end of the year. It was when he was in front of Congress. Why are you asking me? It is common knowledge. "Dumbfuck".

Forum List

Back