Biden's increasing lead in the polls over Trump!

We really don't know. The media lies so much that nothing they say can be relied upon as true. We heard that businesses and residents in Seattle were happy with the burgeoning summer of love. That turned out to be not true.

We may never know.
Trump lies more than all the media combined. No one lies more than the guy we call "LIAR IN CHIEF".
Nope. Another lie. Par for the course for you, Camp.
Anyone who defends Trump as not being a prolific compulsive pathological serial liar is living in a fantasy world of denial and delusion.
Anyone who believes our dishonest media has the mindset of a 4-year old. Of course Trump has lied but not nearly at the number that the dishonest media portrays. Please tell me you knew that.
Trump lies faster than the media can fact check him
Name a few. If there are so many, surely you can name em off the top of your head.
In the last couple days...

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary
A million people requested tickets in Tulsa
The elderly man who police shoved to the ground was Antifa
The ramp was slippery like ice
COVID is under control - Subjective and his personal opinion NOT a lie
You do not know the difference between subjective and objective. COVID has never been under control. Trump was certifiably lying.
Do you? Under control to many could be that we have enough hospital space, ventilators, doctors, etc. to treat every patient. Don't question me, Camp. I am happy to compare resumes at any time. COVID is under control now for sure but the media brainwashes you. Just because more are testing positive it doesn't mean they are gravely ill. 85% have no or very mild symptoms but may still test positive. Key stats are deaths and hospitalizations and those have stabilized.

Durrr......
By "under control," you mean the U.S. has the second highest number of cases per capita among countries with at least 5 million people. :eusa_doh:
Cases are irrelevant. We test more. I was a "case" I never went to the hospital. I was fine. Why do you care about "cases"?
Cases matter because they show the disease is still spreading. And you're a case alright -- a mental case.
It should spread. That is how we get herd immunity you fat idiot. We locked down to get our hospital system in check. It is. We didn't lock down to have zero cases. Moron.

Zero cases would be great, but nobody expects that to happen.
Yes, we did. More we test more cases we will have. I bet its the same number that has always been the case. I had to have minor surgery and had to take a test, it was negative as I had it before but if it were positive then I would know whether I had symptoms or not. MOST WHO HAVE IT HAVE ZERO TO MILD SYMPTOMS. That has always been the case.

We really don't know. The media lies so much that nothing they say can be relied upon as true. We heard that businesses and residents in Seattle were happy with the burgeoning summer of love. That turned out to be not true.

We may never know.
Trump lies more than all the media combined. No one lies more than the guy we call "LIAR IN CHIEF".
Anyone who defends Trump as not being a prolific compulsive pathological serial liar is living in a fantasy world of denial and delusion.
Anyone who believes our dishonest media has the mindset of a 4-year old. Of course Trump has lied but not nearly at the number that the dishonest media portrays. Please tell me you knew that.
Name a few. If there are so many, surely you can name em off the top of your head.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary
You do not know the difference between subjective and objective. COVID has never been under control. Trump was certifiably lying.
Do you? Under control to many could be that we have enough hospital space, ventilators, doctors, etc. to treat every patient. Don't question me, Camp. I am happy to compare resumes at any time. COVID is under control now for sure but the media brainwashes you. Just because more are testing positive it doesn't mean they are gravely ill. 85% have no or very mild symptoms but may still test positive. Key stats are deaths and hospitalizations and those have stabilized.

Durrr......
Tell all the places where COVID is surging out of control. They need your delusional good news.
We are testing more. Just because you test positive doesn’t mean you have symptoms and are “sick”. Obviously you’re too stupid to understand that.
LOL

Dumbfuck, even if not "sick," carriers can still spread the disease. :eusa_doh:
Nope. Only if they cough or sneeze on the other person and if they have ZERO symptoms they would not be coughing or sneezing. My sister in law is a doctor. I believe her over you, Fawn. And that is also the same mantra stated by other experts. So if you don't have symptoms you wont spread it. Same reason kids barely if ever spread it.
Wrong, ya flamin' moron. People with the virus also spread it by touching things. That's why vigorously washing hands frequently is important. You prove again you don't know shit.
Nope. That has been disproved. This isn't March. Dumbass.

Link?
If I provide it, do you promise to never post on this board again?

I would love to see your proof that washing hands doesn't reduce chance of disease transmission.

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary
Trump has lied since the beginning about COVID being under control, a cure being available and how quickly a vaccine will be available.

We know it to be a lie because none of his medical experts are saying the same thing
Fauci said a vaccine would be available. He is lying too?
What date did he give...?
He said by the end of the year. It was when he was in front of Congress. Why are you asking me? It is common knowledge. "Dumbfuck".
So we haven't reached that date yet but you idiotically question if he's lying or not? :lmao:

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary

Durrr......
Tell all the places where COVID is surging out of control. They need your delusional good news.
We are testing more. Just because you test positive doesn’t mean you have symptoms and are “sick”. Obviously you’re too stupid to understand that.
LOL

Nope. Only if they cough or sneeze on the other person and if they have ZERO symptoms they would not be coughing or sneezing. My sister in law is a doctor. I believe her over you, Fawn. And that is also the same mantra stated by other experts. So if you don't have symptoms you wont spread it. Same reason kids barely if ever spread it.
Wrong, ya flamin' moron. People with the virus also spread it by touching things. That's why vigorously washing hands frequently is important. You prove again you don't know shit.

Link?

I would love to see your proof that washing hands doesn't reduce chance of disease transmission.
NEVER said that. I said we don't get it from touching objects. In March they said you can, now they say it is highly unlikely. NEVER SAY NEVER but basically almost never. So it is person to person and through saliva mostly. Hence the masks. Those who get it, MOST HAVE ZERO TO MILD symptoms.

I dont care what the lib polls say

I will vote for trump in november

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary
Trump has lied since the beginning about COVID being under control, a cure being available and how quickly a vaccine will be available.

We know it to be a lie because none of his medical experts are saying the same thing
Fauci said a vaccine would be available. He is lying too?
What date did he give...?
He said by the end of the year. It was when he was in front of Congress. Why are you asking me? It is common knowledge. "Dumbfuck".
So we haven't reached that date yet but you idiotically question if he's lying or not? :lmao:
Trump said the same thing. "Dumbfuck"...you cannot even beat Jits in a debate. I am out of your league and have made you look stupid multiple times. Don't punch above your weight class.

I 'm REALLY looking forward to November.

The jokes I'm seeing here are soon going to come to a screeching halt.

LoL!!!!

You may be right in November, Biden could win. Will 2020 be like 2016 or not? In 2016 Trump was an unknown, today his shtick is too well known.
Biden is not an unknown either, he's lost a few steps and is unable to generate excitement, but his big advantage is that he's "not Trump".
But, just so you don't get overconfident, please take a few minutes to relive 2016:

You realize the coming election will be nothing like 2016, don't you?

I disagree. 2020 will be a lot like 2016. The blue archipelago of urban plantations will stay blue and the red flyover country will stay red. Trump should get more black votes in November as well as keeping his 2016 voters. Like him or not Trump mostly did what he said he would do. The democrats have no policies worth voting for and a very weak presidential candidate.
View attachment 354264

Donald Trump is trailing Joe Biden by an average of nearly 10 percentage point in national polls. That shows Trump has lost significant ground from 2016 when he trailed Clinton in the election by just 2 percentage points nationally.

Donald Trump has average 40% approval in the Gallup poll for 3.5 years now, the WORST average approval rating in Gallup poll history for any President going back to 1945. The 2nd worst is Harry Truman at an average of 45% who declined to run for re-election in 1952.

Trump is going to do worse with every minority group and women voters in 2020. Trump is barley holding on to white(non-hispanic) voters with just 50% supporting Trump now. Only 49% of men support Trump, followed by just 41% of women. Women vote in larger numbers and at a higher rate than Men. That's not good news for Donald Trump.

Finally, there is the economy which is in the tank. An economic recession, and the two worst months of unemployment since the 1930s. Trump's only positive has become one of his worst negatives.

Republicans were warned in 2016 that trump would do a lot of harm if not destroy the Republican Party.

I know I was saying that trump would destroy the republican party for a long time and I don't think I was wrong.

My problem is that I'm an Independent and I don't want a one party ruled government. That's not what the founders established and it's not a democratic republic. We need checks and balances. We don't have that now, it will get worse if we have a one party government.

The Republican Party has been going down the tubes since the 20th century. The republican party has not had a decent person for president in decades.

We have gerrymandered states, states that cheat and deny legal voters the right to vote with their closing polling places etc. That is the only way republicans can win an election these days. We don't have a government by and for the people that we want. Which is one of the things dividing our nation.

We need to start having honest and fair elections with every legal voter who wants to vote is allowed to. That is the only way we can finally start cleaning up the mess we now have.

I agree with most of what you said, however, a one party ruled government is the only realistic way to stop Trump and return to normalcy right now. No third party will be able to do that right now.

I don't believe a third party can win a nation wide election. They can local and state but not federal.

I agree that the republicans who are in our government now need to go. The republican party needs to clean it out of all the crazy people but if they do that, they won't have much of a party left. Most of the republican party is now just bat crap crazy.

I don't know what the solution is but I do know that a government of one party rule isn't what our founders established, it's not what America is about and will only further divide our nation.

I do know that conservative economic and social policy are very destructive. That every time it's implemented it destroys our economy and our nation.

We are stuck between that rock and hard place.

And sometimes we have to do what we would rather not do. This is one of those times. Trump and his cabal have to go.

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary

Durrr......
LOL

You dumbfuck, the CDC still recommends hand washing to prevent the spread of the virus.

cdc.jpg

Are you ever not a retard?

Ever???

The patriotic thing to do is to vote Trump out. Its time to get rid of Putin's puppet.

Russian Collusion....
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Another one missed the memo......and the boat

Sorry, but when you threaten to leave NATO, and praise Russian intelligence, and withhold aid from Ukraine, YOU WALK WITH PUTIN!

NATO is capable of taking care of themselves until they pay their fair share. Praising Russian intelligence? What dream did that come to you in? Withhold aid from Ukraine? Trump gave them aid that Obama had denied. You want to talk about Putin's puppet? That would be Obama who said to Medvedev , "After my election I will have more flexibility". Is that the Obama who proved time and again to be slobbering on Putin's knob?

It was Donald Trump who tried but failed to withdraw the United States from NATO. It was Donald Trump that wanted to recognize Russia's annexation of Crimea as legal and legit. It was Trump that withheld aid from Ukraine in the summer of 2019 for the purposes of digging dirt up on Biden and was impeached by the United States House Of Representatives for doing that. Donald Trump praised Putin and Russian intelligence above U.S. intelligence at the summit in Helsinki Finland in the summer of 2018. I can post the video that if you like.

NATO is an alliance that includes the United States and needs strong U.S. participation in order to create a properly defended Eastern flank bordering Russia as well as a proper deterrent to Russian aggression. Trump has not been interested in doing this and any success in building that policy was achieved despite Trump's opposition, not because of his true support.

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary

Durrr......
By "under control," you mean the U.S. has the second highest number of cases per capita among countries with at least 5 million people. :eusa_doh:
Cases are irrelevant. We test more. I was a "case" I never went to the hospital. I was fine. Why do you care about "cases"?
Cases matter because they show the disease is still spreading. And you're a case alright -- a mental case.
It should spread. That is how we get herd immunity you fat idiot. We locked down to get our hospital system in check. It is. We didn't lock down to have zero cases. Moron.
What a fucking retard ^^^ :cuckoo:

Dumbfuck, millions will die like that. The best way to achieve herd immunity will be through developing a vaccine.

Let me know when they start polling registered voters and not likely voters

Well, I'm a Republican myself and totally disagree with that. A lot of Republicans have moved away from the party registered as independents or Democrats over the past ten years. So the pool of people left in the Republican party is smaller, and more blindly loyal for a variety of reasons. Plus a lot of them just vote based on party identification without realizing that they disagree with Donald Trump on a lot of things. George Bush and Ronald Reagan have far more in common with Barack Obama and Bill Clinton than they do with Donald Trump.
Hmmph....
If he is a Republican then I am Michael Jordan. What a lie!

No lie. I think George W. Bush is one of the best Presidents the United States ever had. If John McCain had been elected President, he would have been the best President in United States history. I've been a life long Republican. My first vote for a Democrat was in 2016 and then just for Hillary. In 2018, I voted straight Democrat in the congressional elections. I'll be voting straight Democrat down the ticket in November, because there is only one Reagan/Bush/McCain Republican left in Congress, and that's Mitt Romney.
You support Universal Healthcare....name one Republican who supports that. You also said we should shut the country down for five years due to COVID-19. Another huge Republican talking point. So John Kasich is not a Reagan/Bush/McCain Republican? How so?

I was referring to current Republicans serving in the House and Senate. John Kasich is not serving in the House and Senate.

I think Colin Powell and Robert Gates would support Universal Health Care, and President Nixon supported Universal Healthcare.
Kasich was running for President? You're guessing and I debunked Nixon already. Ancient history and a much different country back then. So you like to use that impeached president as your go to?
LOL

Kasich ran for President in 2016, but then dropped out. I was talking about who was in the Senate and the House in over the past year. Mitt Romney is the only one that meets my definition of a Republican.
If one of 52 is the only one, has not the definition in itself changed then?

You could say that. But I still define a Republican as someone who supports the defense policies, foreign policies and trade policies of Reagan, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush and John McCain. The current crop of Republicans in the Senate and House are no longer aligned with those Presidents. They have gone full steam into Trump and the Tea Party policies and ideas. Isolationism and racism.
But how you define it is irrelevant. I may define a good NBA team that has a dominant center but that is not the case anymore. That definition has changed. Isolationism yes, racism, no. Democrats are the real racists because they keep telling us that minorities need special programs to be equal to white people. I find that offensive and racist. As do many others.
Those against integrating the schools felt the same way.

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary

Durrr......
LOL

Link?

So would the planet. That moron will end up Darwining himself.

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary

Durrr......

Yes, we did. More we test more cases we will have. I bet its the same number that has always been the case. I had to have minor surgery and had to take a test, it was negative as I had it before but if it were positive then I would know whether I had symptoms or not. MOST WHO HAVE IT HAVE ZERO TO MILD SYMPTOMS. That has always been the case.

It's not about you dumb ass. It's about whether you can infect another person, and the opportunity to take precautions to prevent infecting someone else. Is the concept of consideration of others that foreign to you?

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary

Durrr......
LOL

Link?

NEVER said that. I said we don't get it from touching objects. In March they said you can, now they say it is highly unlikely. NEVER SAY NEVER but basically almost never. So it is person to person and through saliva mostly. Hence the masks. Those who get it, MOST HAVE ZERO TO MILD symptoms.

I'm sure the fact that most have mild symptoms is a great comfort to the families of all those 126,000 dead people.

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary

Durrr......
LOL

Link?

I'm sure the fact that most have mild symptoms is a great comfort to the families of all those 126,000 dead people.

Classic misdirection.

The problem being that in the same time frame, funeral homes and others have had to deal with the routine 550,000 who died from other causes.

Death happens.

Get used to it.

BTW: 80% of those deaths are people who were on their way out anyway. Not that you get any of that.

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary

Durrr......

It's not about you dumb ass. It's about whether you can infect another person, and the opportunity to take precautions to prevent infecting someone else. Is the concept of consideration of others that foreign to you?

If you drive a car (and if you do it's scary), you have the risk of hitting someone or making a mistake.

So stop driving.

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary

Durrr......
LOL

Link?

If you fail to find credible proof that washing hands doesn't help prevent transmission of disease, will you go away?

We may never know.

COVID is under control
Masks are not necessary

Durrr......
LOL

You dumbfuck, the CDC still recommends hand washing to prevent the spread of the virus.

View attachment 355392

Are you ever not a retard?

Ever???

Still living in March I see. Dumbass. CDC always recommended hand washing.

Forum List

Back