Biden's IRS going after Uber drivers, part-timers, single moms trying to make ends meet, and students working gigs to pay for school

Color me shocked. View attachment 776090

Go on......get it all out.
Get what out? That I'm annoyed people like Joe Biden expect me to pony up more in taxes because he doesn't have a clue about Economics or how to run a country? Seriously, Boo...have you listened to ANY of the Biden appointees testifying in front of the House or Senate? Yellen, Mayor Pete, Mayorkas, Granholm? They're all complete idiots and somehow THEY are running the country? You and your "ilk" gave us these buffoons, Boo and now you're shocked that people aren't happy with what you've done!

So? You get a 1099 int if you have $3 in interest from a savings account. That doesn’t mean you have to file.
No, you will not get a 1099 for $3,00 worth of interest paid...geez....well a bank isn't required to do so

Moreover, the BANK does it...not the individual that gets the 1099-INT...this new rule by Xiden requires the the person getting $600 to file one.

No, you will not get a 1099 for $3,00 worth of interest paid...geez....well a bank isn't required to do so

Moreover, the BANK does it...not the individual that gets the 1099-INT...this new rule by Xiden requires the the person getting $600 to file one.
You’re right. The bank doesn’t have to send you a 1099-INT for $3. The actual requirement is when it’s more than $10! So the point is equally valid.

You clearly didn’t read the story because it requires payment companies like Venmo to send you a 1099-K for transactions over $600. It’s the same thing.

You’re right. The bank doesn’t have to send you a 1099-INT for $3. The actual requirement is when it’s more than $10! So the point is equally valid.

You clearly didn’t read the story because it requires payment companies like Venmo to send you a 1099-K for transactions over $600. It’s the same thing.
No it's not one is interest, the other is wages. Two totally different things. The poor babysitter making $600.00 babysitting won't have any money to put in a saving account once Xiden and the Demafascist IRS agents get a hold of her

No it's not one is interest, the other is wages. Two totally different things. The poor babysitter making $600.00 babysitting won't have any money to put in a saving account once Xiden and the Demafascist IRS agents get a hold of her
It is because they’re both income to be reported on taxes.

The poor babysitter won’t file taxes bedside you don’t have to file taxes for making $600. It’s a non-issue.

You are pretty ignorant about this.

If I sell you my old chainsaw or riding mower for 600 why the fuck should I be taxed on it when I already was when I bought it??? Selling it isn't an income it is recuperating losses from years before

This rule is designed to catch the poor pure and simple.

If she has other income over $13,850, the she would have to pay 60 dollars income tax on that 600 or 10% on the next $11,000 she rakes in babysitting.

Forum List

Back