Biden's lies during the debate

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
Biden would have had many more lies, but his statements were generally incoherent.

CLAIM: Most egregious — there were no American military combat deaths during his presidency.

REALITY: 13 brave American soldiers were killed in Afghanistan during Biden’s disastrous withdrawal.

CLAIM: His administration capped the cost of insulin at $15 per shot.

REALITY: The actual cap on insulin is $35 a shot,more than double Biden’s claim.

CLAIM: His Administration implemented a $200out-of-pocket spending cap on drug costs in Medicare Part D.

REALITY: The cap is $2,000, ten times higher than President Biden claimed.

CLAIM: Illegal border crossings are down 40% compared to Trump.

REALITY: Illegal border crossings have not just been higher, but much, much higher, under President Biden for 39 straight months than at any time under Trump.

CLAIM: Unemployment was at 15% when Biden took office.

REALITY: Unemployment was 6.3% when Biden took office .

CLAIM: President Trump wants to get rid of Social Security.

REALITY: Trump has said that he would not “under any circumstance” allow Social Security to “be even touched.”

Biden would have had many more lies, but his statements were generally incoherent.

CLAIM: Most egregious — there were no American military combat deaths during his presidency.

REALITY: 13 brave American soldiers were killed in Afghanistan during Biden’s disastrous withdrawal.

CLAIM: His administration capped the cost of insulin at $15 per shot.

REALITY: The actual cap on insulin is $35 a shot,more than double Biden’s claim.

CLAIM: His Administration implemented a $200out-of-pocket spending cap on drug costs in Medicare Part D.

REALITY: The cap is $2,000, ten times higher than President Biden claimed.

CLAIM: Illegal border crossings are down 40% compared to Trump.

REALITY: Illegal border crossings have not just been higher, but much, much higher, under President Biden for 39 straight months than at any time under Trump.

CLAIM: Unemployment was at 15% when Biden took office.

REALITY: Unemployment was 6.3% when Biden took office .

CLAIM: President Trump wants to get rid of Social Security.

REALITY: Trump has said that he would not “under any circumstance” allow Social Security to “be even touched.”
That's all the lies Biden could remember.

HE also lied about his handicap.

Biden lied ?

Color me shocked.

When I think of Biden.....I think of one of Jeff Dunham's puppets.

This would be Biden (peanut) with Jill being Jeff.

Its not just that Biden lied.

The more serious issue is how many times his answers were unintelligible NONSENSE.

Biden is unelectable, but I still like him on the ticket.

Forum List

Back