Biden’s Presidency Collapsed with Afghanistan

I can't think of any single larger catastrophic failure from a presidency than this one.
Simply mind boggling how badly Biden and his administration misjudged how this exit would go.
What should he have done differently?

Biden veered off Trumps plan however I doubt it changed much other than delay the inevitable. We still need to leave the region and bring all our troops home and out of danger. Hopefully the people of Afghanistan grow a set and fight the Taliban. Maybe NATO or the UN will step in but I doubt it.
The only change I saw was Trump wanted us out on May 1 and Biden took till August

How else did he deviate?

I never expected Biden to stop anything, he’s a useless, senile, weak, pathetic excuse for a leader.

President Trump didn’t lose the country to the Taliban on his watch.
Lets put the blame firmly where it belongs…..Bush
Both Trump and Biden to fix his mistaken invasion

Lets put the blame firmly where it belongs…..Bush
Both Trump and Biden to fix his mistaken invasion
True, Bush’s democracy building was liberal utopia bullshit. Just like Obama and Biden’s “wah-menz rights” and pro-LGBTQ bullshit that enraged the Taliban even more.

How many Americans do you want to die for a nation who's military just gave up? It hasn't happened in the last umpteen years. We have been steadily losing this battle for years.

We should all be asking ourselves what 80 million? From the looks of it each month has downturned the U.S while this Biden Depression is kicking in.

16 Aug 2021 ~~ By John Nolte
What we are witnessing today is the end of Joe Biden’s presidency… Afghanistan was merely the last straw…
  1. Joe Biden Lost Entire Country in a Single Day
  2. Open Border Crisis
  3. Gas Price Explosion
  4. Killer Inflation
  5. Middle East Instability
  6. The Return of the Coronavirus Hysteria
~Snip~
Biden’s presidency is officially over. He has no legitimacy on the world stage. He has no moral authority. Voters will never again trust his judgment.
Everything a president requires to lead Biden has squandered.
Biden’s presidency is officially over. He has no legitimacy on the world stage. He has no moral authority. Voters will never again trust his judgment.
Everything a president requires to lead Biden has squandered. (emphasis Added)

Comment:
Nolte has written a comprehensive list of the Biden failure(s). I'm sure there are MORE, unlisted, failures. The ONLY mystery is how Joey Xi Bai Dung has surpassed every other Democrat president, even Jimmy the Carter's incompetency (I would have said it was impossible to pass Jimmy, after Reagan defeated the USSR. But I 'underestimated' the hero who defeated the mighty "Corn Pop') in seven short months.
Bai Dung as predicted is the worst president ever: now we have to see if Harris or Pelosi grab the reigns for power.
We've probably not seen the worst of this. Sadly, there will be a lot more to come as things continue to fall apart.
In their blind hate for Trump and his presidency, Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats fraudulently elected the most incompetent, mentally scarred individual they could find... Joseph Robinette Biden.
Former Sec of State Pompeo has outlined the withdrawal plans set down by Trump for several months on the media... Joey Xi and his co-conspirator "Deep State" (Progressives and RINO's combined) decided to trash all Trump's accomplishments and plans, from the border wall and control of illegal aliens crossing our borders to the debacle we are seeing unfold in Afghanistan this very moment..
It's bizarre that the PMS/DSA Dem Commies have tried to equate January 6th, 2021 with Pearl Harbor, when their treasonous perfidy has launched this stain on America.
All because we left a country, where there was no mission? :auiqs.jpg:

He’s blaming Trump as we speak.
MSM will promote the lie and democrat sheep morons will parrot.
The usual formula.
Of course they will. They were just waiting for his pedo ass to come out of hiding to feed them their talking points.

I have to wonder: did our military and intelligence agencies tell Biden the truth or did they tell him what he wanted to hear? What I'm hearing is that the Biden Admin was shocked at the speed of the Taliban takeover, but other people were not surprised at all:

NBC News's chief foreign correspondent, Richard Engel, disagreed. Engel was asked whether it is surprising "not that it is happening, as much as how fast it is happening," "No. Everyone keeps saying that. I've been listening all day: 'Oh, my God, we're shocked at how fast' — I'm not shocked at all! I thought Kabul was going to fall about now. And lots of people I spoke to believed that. ... It was well known that the security forces were collapsing, a month, two months, three months ago."
Much of this disaster could have been foreseen. The Afghans were never enthusiastic about America's mission in their country. Pentagon press secretary John Kirby described Afghan leaders: "What has been disconcerting to see is that there hasn't been that will, that political leadership, that military leadership and the ability to push back." In 2020, the Afghan army had to replace 25 percent of its force each year — largely because of desertions.
The salaries of the Afghan army had been paid for by the Pentagon. But from the moment the American army announced its planned withdrawal in April, responsibility for those payments fell on the Kabul government. Many Afghan soldiers have complained that they not only have not been paid in months, in many instances their units were no longer receiving food or supplies — not even ammunition.

And we expected these guys to beat the Taliban? We were shocked? Somebody should have seen this coming. Somebody DID see this coming, but Biden and his Admin didn't?

I want to know who told Biden what, regarding this catastrophe. I can believe a certain amount of incompetence, but this smacks of politics to me, on somebody's part. Were the briefings honest and truthful, or were they deliberately slanted to encourage the decision that were made? What was Biden told? Did he ignore the advice that the military and Intel guys gave him? If so, who convinced him to do so; I doubt he makes too many decisions on his own. In the coming months we'll no doubt hear and read a lot of people elaborating on the subject of why certain decisions were made. Surrounding yourself with people who won't tell you the full and impartial truth can be a real liability.

16 Aug 2021 ~~ By John Nolte
What we are witnessing today is the end of Joe Biden’s presidency… Afghanistan was merely the last straw…
  1. Joe Biden Lost Entire Country in a Single Day
  2. Open Border Crisis
  3. Gas Price Explosion
  4. Killer Inflation
  5. Middle East Instability
  6. The Return of the Coronavirus Hysteria
~Snip~
Everything a president requires to lead Biden has squandered.
Everything a president requires to lead Biden has squandered. (emphasis Added)

Comment:
Nolte has written a comprehensive list of the Biden failure(s). I'm sure there are MORE, unlisted, failures. The ONLY mystery is how Joey Xi Bai Dung has surpassed every other Democrat president, even Jimmy the Carter's incompetency (I would have said it was impossible to pass Jimmy, after Reagan defeated the USSR. But I 'underestimated' the hero who defeated the mighty "Corn Pop') in seven short months.
Bai Dung as predicted is the worst president ever: now we have to see if Harris or Pelosi grab the reigns for power.
We've probably not seen the worst of this. Sadly, there will be a lot more to come as things continue to fall apart.
In their blind hate for Trump and his presidency, Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats fraudulently elected the most incompetent, mentally scarred individual they could find... Joseph Robinette Biden.
Former Sec of State Pompeo has outlined the withdrawal plans set down by Trump for several months on the media... Joey Xi and his co-conspirator "Deep State" (Progressives and RINO's combined) decided to trash all Trump's accomplishments and plans, from the border wall and control of illegal aliens crossing our borders to the debacle we are seeing unfold in Afghanistan this very moment..
It's bizarre that the PMS/DSA Dem Commies have tried to equate January 6th, 2021 with Pearl Harbor, when their treasonous perfidy has launched this stain on America.
PLEASE....

Biden is doing an outstanding job.
He has done in Afghanistan what's needed to be done for 18 years.
Supporting the military doesn't mean killing as many of them as possible.

Forum List

Back