Biden's Presidency Will End Up Going Down in History as One of the Best We've Ever Had

I had to look it up and make sure it was not satire. :laughing0301:

kPRiM4w.jpg
Biden will go down in history as a mediocre nobody.

Like Grover Cleveland.

what happened in penn. election night has got to be one of the biggest outrages in election history. why would a state decide to stop counting the votes? especially getting close to midnite? and with Trump ahead by about 750,000 votes? Trump should have easily won Pennsylvania by a million votes.
Because when they are counted makes no difference. They weren’t allowed to count mail in votes until the polls closed. Polls closed late so folks came back in the AM and in accordance with the law counted the rest. Only idiots don’t know there are officials there.

No new wars, less military deaths, we had great economy, we had good gas prices securing the borders, new trade deals better for us. Respect and fear from foreign nations...which is good in my opinion, AND MORE. HOW can anyone say that this moron can compete with the trump years?? It takes complete insanity or all lack of consciousness to say something like that.
Trump was a disaster. Double digit unemployment. Crashed economy. Left Afghanistan a mess. Highest death rate in the world from incompetence. Criminal actions as CIC bribing Ukraine. “I don’t know why Putin would interfere” said at Helsinki. Administration full of convicts.

549C4DB1-DA12-41C5-81B2-3E994DE0BCD7.jpeg

This is the usual sad thread of just insulting Biden because he makes Trump look like a fucking idiot...

Trump was and is incompetent... His only real success was to extract the idiots and put them in one pile called Trump Supporters...

Trump Supporters are highly gullible and even if the figure out the truth they don't understand why telling the truth matters... They are just that gullible...
Translation: Shit, I'm scared.

19 days

Trump was a disaster. Double digit unemployment. Crashed economy. Left Afghanistan a mess. Highest death rate in the world from incompetence. Criminal actions as CIC bribing Ukraine. “I don’t know why Putin would interfere” said at Helsinki. Administration full of convicts.

View attachment 713150
WHERE do you guys get this plain out bullshit.

Forum List

Back