Biden’s State of the Union thread

Big crowd tonight.

biden speech1.jpg

Joe talking about systemic racism.....and he delivered the eulogy at an exaulted cyclops of the KKK...and called him a friend, mentor, and guide! :laughing0301:
And considering this asshat has been in government for 50 years perpetuating racism...he is obviously the problem...not the solution.
You are perpetuating a falsehood that falls flat.
Not really. He is an old white guy that has done nothing for the black community his entire career.

Its so weird to see Skye’s beautiful avatar and then Syhthaholic’s vomitous avatar so frequently in this thread. My brain cant process.

A USA without Newports, Kool and Salem smokes?

You guys voted in a retarded moron

The useless things you cherish. Guns, cigarettes, oil.
They are deplorable.
They are lesser America.
Spoken like the true fascist fucking snob that you are.
You are definitely beneath me.
You are trash.

You hate America and you hate Biden's success. You care more about Trump than America.

Joe talking about systemic racism.....and he delivered the eulogy at an exaulted cyclops of the KKK...and called him a friend, mentor, and guide! :laughing0301:
And considering this asshat has been in government for 50 years perpetuating racism...he is obviously the problem...not the solution.
You are perpetuating a falsehood that falls flat.
Not really. He is an old white guy that has done nothing for the black community his entire career.

To be fair...he has only had 47 years.

The future of America is so bright, post Trump. Failure, stupidity, LIES, all of it gone and banned from Twitter.

Joe is getting it done, beating covid, giving people much needed aid, and creating jobs.

Jobs Jobs Jobs !

The economy is about to absolutely explode like never before.

Joe is focusing on high paying tech jobs and energy. Trump focused on low skilled, low wage manufacturing and oil, 2 low tech industries.

For every 1 crappy low tech, low wage job lost, we are gaining 2 high paying, higher skilled jobs because of Joe.

Science and tech are going to power America, the Economy, and the stock market to unimaginable highs. Thanks to Joe.

he sure stuck a flag in your ass didnt he?...

Why didn't Biden credit president Trump for getting the vaccines ready in historic record time? It's not like the pixie dust fairy created them on Jan, 20th.
What does Private Citizen Trump have to do with anything?

Haha!

What did Democrats in congress to help?

We're waiting, scrub.
Democrats in Congress supported Trumps COVID stimulus.

Why didn’t a single Republican support Biden’s COVID stimulus?

Because only 9% was Covid relief dummy, the other 91% was Dem PORK!

Keep repeating a lie and Republicans will believe you.

You are just mad that we called Biden and Dems out on their PORK spending. Never let a crisis go to waste remember a Dem said that.
Relief to struggling families
Small business subsidies
Assisting schools to reopen
Help communities set up vaccination sites
Funding for Hospitals

Not a single Republican supported it
You mean the small businesses the democrats destroyed?

COVID shut them down
The Amazing Biden is reopening them

:dance:
You can’t reopen businesses you destroyed permanently. Even Disney is permanently closing its brick and mortar stores...announced this week. More people out of work.
Blame Amazon not COVID
I blame the democrats that shut them all down to destroy the economy.

A USA without Newports, Kool and Salem smokes?

You guys voted in a retarded moron

The useless things you cherish. Guns, cigarettes, oil.
They are deplorable.
They are lesser America.
Spoken like the true fascist fucking snob that you are.
You are definitely beneath me.
You are trash.

You hate America and you hate Biden's success. You care more about Trump than America.
Eat a bag of dicks, fascist pig.

Is anybody really watching that lying deranged sonofabitch?

Not me. ;)

Its so fun. Better than a sitcom, for sure.

Yes I agree , and better than the Oscars for sure! :laugh:

I miss the Oscars from the early 1990s. They were a fucking event. I actually went to the red carpet in 2009. It was so cool.

Such a shame,

True.

Get used to this because the Cretin in Chief has four more years ... in fact if they manage to steal future elections like they stole this one.... they might be in power forever.

Heaven help us all.

Its going to ge ok. We will get gridlock after 2022. Cross your fingers.

Hope and pray.

Not so sure thou.

No, we got 2022. But they will cheat...again.
HR-1 has a provision to repeal the anti targeting law placed by Trump and republicans to keep the IRS from targeting political opponents... They are already ramping up the targeting of Trump Supporters... They Hit Rudy this morning...

Dems weaponize the DOJ. Its Nazi as fuck.

What a lying piece of shit . Fraud of the universe. Did nothing for 50 years. Hates America, the constitution, Bill of rights !
The future of America is so bright, post Trump. Failure, stupidity, LIES, all of it gone and banned from Twitter.

Joe is getting it done, beating covid, giving people much needed aid, and creating jobs.

Jobs Jobs Jobs !

The economy is about to absolutely explode like never before.

Joe is focusing on high paying tech jobs and energy. Trump focused on low skilled, low wage manufacturing and oil, 2 low tech industries.

For every 1 crappy low tech, low wage job lost, we are gaining 2 high paying, higher skilled jobs because of Joe.

Science and tech are going to power America, the Economy, and the stock market to unimaginable highs. Thanks to Joe.

a

Forum List

Back