Biden’s State of the Union thread

hqdefault.jpg

You're mocking 99% of Trump worshippers on this site, it seems.

Is anybody really watching that lying deranged sonofabitch?

Not me. ;)

Its so fun. Better than a sitcom, for sure.

Yes I agree , and better than the Oscars for sure! :laugh:

I miss the Oscars from the early 1990s. They were a fucking event. I actually went to the red carpet in 2009. It was so cool.

Such a shame,

True.

Get used to this because the Cretin in Chief has four more years ... in fact if they manage to steal future elections like they stole this one.... they might be in power forever.

Heaven help us all.

Its going to ge ok. We will get gridlock after 2022. Cross your fingers.

Hope and pray.

Not so sure thou.

No, we got 2022. But they will cheat...again.
womp womp!

Joe talking about systemic racism.....and he delivered the eulogy at an exaulted cyclops of the KKK...and called him a friend, mentor, and guide! :laughing0301:
And considering this asshat has been in government for 50 years perpetuating racism...he is obviously the problem...not the solution.
You are perpetuating a falsehood that falls flat.
Not really. He is an old white guy that has done nothing for the black community his entire career.
Yet the community won him the nomination AND the election.

Someone needs to tear up Bidens speech right in front of him.

Fuck Biden. I'm not even going to watch. That child molester has nothing to say that I want to hear.
You're going to have a rough 12 years, Skippy.
4i6Ckte.gif

Biden will lose the house and Senate in 2022. That's not 12 years, that's barely 18 months. Why you think liberals are hurrying to shove all this crap through as fast as they can? Because just like in the past, whenever they get control they fuck it up and lose it in 2 years.

A USA without Newports, Kool and Salem smokes?

You guys voted in a retarded moron

The useless things you cherish. Guns, cigarettes, oil.
They are deplorable.
They are lesser America.
Spoken like the true fascist fucking snob that you are.
You are definitely beneath me.
You are trash.

You hate America and you hate Biden's success. You care more about Trump than America.
Eat a bag of dicks, fascist pig.
A real Trumpian level comeback.
That's the best you can do?

QANON and Pizzagate have rotted your brain. You dumb fucks will believe any lie you're told, no matter how absurd.

You are definitely beneath me, on all accounts.

Forum List

Back