Biden’s State of the Union thread

Joe talking about systemic racism.....and he delivered the eulogy at an exaulted cyclops of the KKK...and called him a friend, mentor, and guide! :laughing0301:
And considering this asshat has been in government for 50 years perpetuating racism...he is obviously the problem...not the solution.
You are perpetuating a falsehood that falls flat.
Not really. He is an old white guy that has done nothing for the black community his entire career.
Yet the community won him the nomination AND the election.
Nope. Old white men did. That’s the only demographic he did better in...well that and the dead folks vote.

Trump gained minorities across the board.

Why did he abruptly cut off the impromptu press conference? Why doesn't he take questions? Why can't he defend this stupid fucking shit that he does? Why do you fucking liberals suck the cum out of cock no matter what he does or says? You bitched about Trump who took questions EVERY FUCKING DAY from a hostile press who yelled at him, was disrespectful to him, etc. But Biden can't stand in front of a press, sans one person, who won't suck his dick and swallow everything that comes out without question. Biden is a fucking pervert and a fucking loser and a true embarrassment to this country.

Last edited:
The future of America is so bright, post Trump. Failure, stupidity, LIES, all of it gone and banned from Twitter.

Joe is getting it done, beating covid, giving people much needed aid, and creating jobs.

Jobs Jobs Jobs !

The economy is about to absolutely explode like never before.

Joe is focusing on high paying tech jobs and energy. Trump focused on low skilled, low wage manufacturing and oil, 2 low tech industries.

For every 1 crappy low tech, low wage job lost, we are gaining 2 high paying, higher skilled jobs because of Joe.

Science and tech are going to power America, the Economy, and the stock market to unimaginable highs. Thanks to Joe.

we shall see commie ! if you think raising cap gains and corporate taxes are going to produce jobs you are sadly mistaken ... like i said before Joe will talk calmly and soothingly as the country suffers .... emotion is the lefts driving factor .

Let me say from the jump...he is not as funny as Dave Chapelle...so far.

Why did he abruptly cut off the impromptu press conference? Why doesn't he take questions? Why can't he defend this stupid fucking shit that he does? Why do you fucking liberals suck the cum out of cock no matter what he does or says? You bitched about Trump who took questions EVERY FUCKING DAY from a hostile press who yelled at him, was disrespectful to him, etc. But Biden can't stand in front of a press, sans one person, who won't suck his dick and swallow everything that comes out without question. Biden is a fucking pervert and a fucking loser.
AHAHAHAH!!!

Your tears make me happy !!

Didn't watch resident Biden's so called speech. Like his boss, the kenyan, I can't stand the sight of the rotten cheated into office POS, let alone sit and listen to him speak. He belongs in a nursing home, under guard, for participating in a fraudulent election.

A USA without Newports, Kool and Salem smokes?

You guys voted in a retarded moron

The useless things you cherish. Guns, cigarettes, oil.
They are deplorable.
They are lesser America.
Spoken like the true fascist fucking snob that you are.
You are definitely beneath me.
You are trash.

You hate America and you hate Biden's success. You care more about Trump than America.
i noticed your dear leader didnt mention holding his Chicom masters responsible for the virus they unleashed on the world ...China Joe !

Why did he abruptly cut off the impromptu press conference? Why doesn't he take questions? Why can't he defend this stupid fucking shit that he does? Why do you fucking liberals suck the cum out of cock no matter what he does or says? You bitched about Trump who took questions EVERY FUCKING DAY from a hostile press who yelled at him, was disrespectful to him, etc. But Biden can't stand in front of a press, sans one person, who won't suck his dick and swallow everything that comes out without question. Biden is a fucking pervert and a fucking loser.
AHAHAHAH!!!

Your tears make me happy !!

I'm not crying, I'm laughing. At Biden, at the idiots like you that support him, at this country.

We heard you cry for 4 years of Trump, and you're fixing to get 4 more LOL

So you can't defend Biden either huh? Didn't think so. You're a bigger loser than he is.

Forum List

Back