Biden’s State of the Union thread

Scott is delivering a sane speech with great points...I cant make fun of it.

He did just do the slow talk whisper thing to show emotion.

Lefties will be coming out in droves now pretending the senile pedophile isn’t a complete embarrassment.

They fancy themselves intellectually superior you know. Then they prop up this dimwit for president. They are probably hoping he drops dead soon.
Then President Kamala Harris can appoint Hillary as VP & with Nancy third in Line!

And....will they put Jack the Ripper in line too????????? :auiqs.jpg:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
You are definitely beneath me.
You are trash.

You hate America and you hate Biden's success. You care more about Trump than America.

Biden hasn't had any success.
over a million Americans were being vaccinated a day before Chicom Joe took office .
Yes and substantially more are being vaccinated now because Biden had a plan to distribute the vaccine, unlike Trump who fumbled.

Lefties will be coming out in droves now pretending the senile pedophile isn’t a complete embarrassment.

They fancy themselves intellectually superior you know. Then they prop up this dimwit for president. They are probably hoping he drops dead soon.
Then President Kamala Harris can appoint Hillary as VP & with Nancy third in Line!
Then the AZ audit finishes up and it's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt you demtrash cheated, so the election is declared fraudulent and we kick the whole damn works of you corrupt pieces of shit out of office.

Yep, that's what you're all afraid is going to happen, and there's a damn good chance it will.

1619664092144.png

BIDEN PRESENTS THE MOONSHOT PRESIDENCY

• Funny
Reactions: 007
A USA without Newports, Kool and Salem smokes?

You guys voted in a retarded moron

The useless things you cherish. Guns, cigarettes, oil.
They are deplorable.
They are lesser America.
and you cherish flag burning ,censoring, rioting, and killing the unborn .
You mean like when Trump incited an insurrection at the Capitol based on Lies of election fraud that never happened??

Didn't see the speech/ What did I miss? My smokes getting ready to be sin taxed even more again to pay for something to benefit the rest of you guys?

The useless things you cherish. Guns, cigarettes, oil.
They are deplorable.
They are lesser America.
and you cherish flag burning ,censoring, rioting, and killing the unborn .
You mean like when Trump incited an insurrection at the Capitol based on Lies of election fraud that never happened??
----------------

The future of America is so bright, post Trump. Failure, stupidity, LIES, all of it gone and banned from Twitter.

Joe is getting it done, beating covid, giving people much needed aid, and creating jobs.

Jobs Jobs Jobs !

The economy is about to absolutely explode like never before.

Joe is focusing on high paying tech jobs and energy. Trump focused on low skilled, low wage manufacturing and oil, 2 low tech industries.

For every 1 crappy low tech, low wage job lost, we are gaining 2 high paying, higher skilled jobs because of Joe.

Science and tech are going to power America, the Economy, and the stock market to unimaginable highs. Thanks to Joe.

You've got THE most super colossal EXTREME case of Denialism I've EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!! Wow!!! :disbelief:

head-in-the-sand-picture-id157507641

Didn't see the speech/ What did I miss? My smokes getting ready to be sin taxed even more again to pay for something to benefit the rest of you guys?

I started smoking in 1951. A pack of cigs cost 10 cents. A carton cost 90 cents. Today I bought a carton for $63.00.

You are definitely beneath me.
You are trash.

You hate America and you hate Biden's success. You care more about Trump than America.

Biden hasn't had any success.
over a million Americans were being vaccinated a day before Chicom Joe took office .
Yes and substantially more are being vaccinated now because Biden had a plan to distribute the vaccine, unlike Trump who fumbled.
uhhh no commie ..... the distribution plan was already in place ....

Forum List

Back