Biden’s State of the Union thread

A USA without Newports, Kool and Salem smokes?

You guys voted in a retarded moron

The useless things you cherish. Guns, cigarettes, oil.
They are deplorable.
They are lesser America.
Spoken like the true fascist fucking snob that you are.
You are definitely beneath me.
You are trash.

You hate America and you hate Biden's success. You care more about Trump than America.
Eat a bag of dicks, fascist pig.
A real Trumpian level comeback.
That's the best you can do?

QANON and Pizzagate have rotted your brain. You dumb fucks will believe any lie you're told, no matter how absurd.

You are definitely beneath me, on all accounts.
Thanks, Blueanon fascist snob.

Pelosi is shuffling papers.

1619664963714.png

OPERATION WARP SPEED!
The last time that was successful was Star Trek: The Undiscovered Country.

I have it in my mind that I dont like you...dont go being all accesable and shit. My feeble little mindcant take it.

I am a very mild trekkie, from my father...and I loved all of the Star Trek movies with the old cast.

Love me some Scottie...the mechanic from Scotland.

He outlined plans that the majority of the country supports. But the majority of the elected GOP in congress will not support. The GOPQ...aka the Taliban of the United States.

Lets do this....you know...the thing.
Tim Scott's short speech was exponentially better than Joe's gibberish.

Joe even had his own Democrat Party members showing disagreement with some things he said.

He did not address the crisis at the border.

I give him a D- (deminus). I would have given him an F, but at least he showed up and managed to stay awake.

Compare the Biden speech to the one that trump gave. Biden spoke of hope and change. trump spoke of disaster and doom and gloom.

And every one of these assholes has been vaxed.

100% political theater, led by a stammering lame brain who can only speak in simple sentences.

At least he was totally honest about how he is going to steal our money.
No he wasn't....Raising marginal rates hits everyone....And raising only the top marginal rate isn't going to draw in half of what his his puppeteers claim it will.

And every one of these assholes has been vaxed.

100% political theater, led by a stammering lame brain who can only speak in simple sentences.

Well that's more than Trump could do. He could talk for an hour without completing a single sentence or conveying a single thought.

Well, he couldn't when your ears were plugged and your eyes and mind firmly closed.

Gandhiji%27s_Three_Monkeys.JPG

Forum List

Back