Biff Trump

Oh yay!!!! Yet another Trump thread. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

What do you think the purpose of a Political Message Board is?

Uhm, not to start thirty threads on the same subject every damn day.

So you want us to stop making Trump threads?

Hell no!!!!!! It is a constant source of amusement... just the sheer numbers created daily alone is comical. And don't get me started on the idiotic content of most.

Conservative New Hampshire paper says the Trump candidacy insults New Hampshire voters. Compares him to bully Biff in Back to the Future

New Hampshire paper runs editorial calling Donald Trump a 'crude blowhard,' likens him to Back to the Future bully Biff

In a front page editorial on Monday, the publisher of an influential conservative New Hampshire newspaper, the Union Leader, slammed Donald Trump's campaign for insulting the "intelligence of Republican voters

"Trump can certainly be an entertaining character…But his public descent into bathroom humor and verbal bullying has been painful, and educational, to watch," publisher Joseph W. McQuaid wrote, going on to say that:

Trump has shown himself to be a crude blowhard with no clear political philosophy and no deeper understanding of the important and serious role of President of the United States than one of the goons he lets rough up protesters in his crowds.

He reminds us of the grownup bully "Biff" in the Back to the Future movie series

As he plays the media for the fools that they are. :)

Does this mean that the media thinks that they are that weak in order to be bullied?

Conservative New Hampshire paper says the Trump candidacy insults New Hampshire voters. Compares him to bully Biff in Back to the Future

New Hampshire paper runs editorial calling Donald Trump a 'crude blowhard,' likens him to Back to the Future bully Biff

In a front page editorial on Monday, the publisher of an influential conservative New Hampshire newspaper, the Union Leader, slammed Donald Trump's campaign for insulting the "intelligence of Republican voters

"Trump can certainly be an entertaining character…But his public descent into bathroom humor and verbal bullying has been painful, and educational, to watch," publisher Joseph W. McQuaid wrote, going on to say that:

Trump has shown himself to be a crude blowhard with no clear political philosophy and no deeper understanding of the important and serious role of President of the United States than one of the goons he lets rough up protesters in his crowds.

He reminds us of the grownup bully "Biff" in the Back to the Future movie series

What makes you think it's possible to insult the intelligence of Republican voters?

I pointed this out in the other 100 threads running on trump. How Democrats only have mocking and smearing of the people in this country in order to try and win. or dividing and pitting us against each like their : war on womeeen folks, we saw them use Homosexuals , Latinos, Muslims and now they've resorted to name calling and mocking. so you know they are OUT of anything else. VOTE THEM OUT in 2016 and NO MORE of these nasty people like Hillary, Bernie running our government
It isn't the Democrats only 'mocking' Trump, it is the whole world. All around the world his being considered a viable presidential candidate is making the entire country look foolish and ridiculous. Trump is a joke, a buffoon. A sickening racist and bigot without the intelligence or dignity to be our president.

That people in the US seem to consider him a viable candidate shocks the rest of the world. And don't say what they think doesn't matter. What the rest of the world thinks of our president does matter, in spades it matters. Only a complete ignoramous would think otherwise.

It isn't the liberals who are denigating women, Latinos, blacks, gays, etc. It is the Rightwing, and you can bet your bottom dollar, when it comes to the general election, that will be obvious. So, making up this myth and repeating it ad infinitum, that the Liberals are hurting and using minorities -- you can do it until you turn blue, but it is a lie and always will be.

When President Trump is elected, I seriously hope he takes some action regarding the destructive nature of Liberals in America. I'm sure it's on his list.
LMAO

OMG. What do you hope he will do, put all liberals in internment camps? This is too funny.

That would be perfectly acceptable to me and millions of others who feel the same way. Next to Muslims, Liberals do the most damage to the very fabric of America. Look - it seems to have infected your brain as well. Are you one of Obama's fart sniffers and Muslim loving sympathizers? We used to call people like you "Commies." Does that shoe still fit?

Hell no!!!!!! It is a constant source of amusement... just the sheer numbers created daily alone is comical. And don't get me started on the idiotic content of most.

Comical candidates get comical threads

What makes you think it's possible to insult the intelligence of Republican voters?

Lets just say it highlights the intelligence of the Republican voters

I pointed this out in the other 100 threads running on trump. How Democrats only have mocking and smearing of the people in this country in order to try and win. or dividing and pitting us against each like their : war on womeeen folks, we saw them use Homosexuals , Latinos, Muslims and now they've resorted to name calling and mocking. so you know they are OUT of anything else. VOTE THEM OUT in 2016 and NO MORE of these nasty people like Hillary, Bernie running our government
It isn't the Democrats only 'mocking' Trump, it is the whole world. All around the world his being considered a viable presidential candidate is making the entire country look foolish and ridiculous. Trump is a joke, a buffoon. A sickening racist and bigot without the intelligence or dignity to be our president.

That people in the US seem to consider him a viable candidate shocks the rest of the world. And don't say what they think doesn't matter. What the rest of the world thinks of our president does matter, in spades it matters. Only a complete ignoramous would think otherwise.

It isn't the liberals who are denigating women, Latinos, blacks, gays, etc. It is the Rightwing, and you can bet your bottom dollar, when it comes to the general election, that will be obvious. So, making up this myth and repeating it ad infinitum, that the Liberals are hurting and using minorities -- you can do it until you turn blue, but it is a lie and always will be.

Trump has never been a racist nor a bigot.
It is the media who has labeled him that.
So surprised that many in this country has not figured that out yet.

Yes the liberals have denigrated women and all minorities and is not a lie nor a myth.

Yes the liberals have denigrated women and all minorities and is not a lie nor a myth.

Trump is both a racist and a bigot

His comments on Mexicans, blacks and women affirm it

Comical candidates get comical threads

Oh, don't get me wrong, I find The Donald amusing... his ability to use the press for pretty much non-stop free coverage is uncanny.

Trump is both a racist and a bigot

His comments on Mexicans, blacks and women affirm it

Taken out of context all of the time.
He never insulted Mexicans, blacks or women.

BIFF1.jpg

I see Republican voters trying to change the corruption in D.C.
I see nothing on the left side doing the same.
I guess they don't care about it at all as long as they get their government handouts. Which will run out one of these days.

I guess they don't care about it at all as long as they get their government handouts. Which will run out one of these days.

By electing a birther?

Foghorn_Leghorn_laughing.gif

By electing a birther?

It is Obama's fault in the 1st place for not releasing it to begin with.
There is something about that document that the left does not want the public to know about.
It does not mean that he was not born here but something about it stinks and they want it hid.
I still think that his Mom used the public assistance illegally and that is what they don't want the people to know.

Which begs the question...what is the important and serious role of the president...and has Obabble fulfilled it.

No, it doesn't beg that question at all. Not to worry, your post is still a fallacy. It's just a different fallacy. Can you guess what it's called? I'll give you a hint. It starts with "R" and smells like fish.
Not sure what you call it...but your girl friend knows where to find it.....yo...

Enough said, trailer trash.

By electing a birther?

It is Obama's fault in the 1st place for not releasing it to begin with.
There is something about that document that the left does not want the public to know about.
It does not mean that he was not born here but something about it stinks and they want it hid.
I still think that his Mom used the public assistance illegally and that is what they don't want the people to know.

That's funny...the leading Republican candidate thinks Obama was born in Kenya

Talk about low information voters

"Trump has shown himself to be a crude blowhard with no clear political philosophy and no deeper understanding of the important and serious role of President of the United States than one of the goons he lets rough up protesters in his crowds."

Exactly.

Forum List

Back