Biff Trump

Which begs the question...what is the important and serious role of the president...and has Obabble fulfilled it....and what are the chances Hillary would? I'd take my chances with the very successful blowhard.
Red herring fallacy - the topic is Trump, that you can't stay on topic comes as no surprise.

No it's not a red herring fallacy, it's a legitimate response to which you obviously have no answer for other than your usual gobbly gook (which you have yet to defend). You're a joke, dude

What do you think the purpose of a Political Message Board is?

Uhm, not to start thirty threads on the same subject every damn day.

So you want us to stop making Trump threads?

Hell no!!!!!! It is a constant source of amusement... just the sheer numbers created daily alone is comical. And don't get me started on the idiotic content of most.

Comical candidates get comical threads

Oh, don't get me wrong, I find The Donald amusing... his ability to use the press for pretty much non-stop free coverage is uncanny.

Yup and all the lefty loons on this board consider anyone who questions Muslim refugees being brought to America are racists and bigots.

Ya just gotta laugh at RWers comments on Trump. LOL

Which begs the question...what is the important and serious role of the president...and has Obabble fulfilled it....and what are the chances Hillary would? I'd take my chances with the very successful blowhard.
Red herring fallacy - the topic is Trump, that you can't stay on topic comes as no surprise.

No it's not a red herring fallacy, it's a legitimate response to which you obviously have no answer for other than your usual gobbly gook (which you have yet to defend). You're a joke, dude
Maybe Clayton is SW 's g/f........."begins with r...smells like fish....lmao..yo

Forum List

Back