big, big spider --- looks like a spider

I wonder how many conversations the dog's owners had that included the certainty of appearances on the late night talk shows before they spent the time to make that costume?

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!

That's the funniest thing I've seen all day (RDean hasn't posted yet)

Heh, heh stoopid dawg.
The dog is stupid? The owner is stupid. Polish prankster Sylwester Wardega should be fined for animal abuse. The dog is lucky some gun nut didn't shoot it. As well, a dog having to walk around in something like that, up and down stairs too, is abuse of the animal. I don't find this funny at all. If idiots want to do pranks, they should dress themselves up as spiders instead of torturing their dogs.

Heh, heh stoopid dawg.
The dog is stupid? The owner is stupid. Polish prankster Sylwester Wardega should be fined for animal abuse. The dog is lucky some gun nut didn't shoot it. As well, a dog having to walk around in something like that, up and down stairs too, is abuse of the animal. I don't find this funny at all. If idiots want to do pranks, they should dress themselves up as spiders instead of torturing their dogs.

Seriously? The dog didn't seem to mind at all. Saw this earlier and LMAO!

That is SO cool! Humans have a built-in fear of spiders. One of the holdover things from our monkey days in trees. Same with snakes.

(casually scans bedroom walls)

Have had 3 or 4 brown recluse spider bits on my face in my 14 years here. Don't mind the odd bite quite as uch as the thought of them crawling over my face as I sleep. :)

Heh, heh stoopid dawg.
============

have you always been this humorless and stupid ?

:fu: ...... :asshole:

tumblr_nbeij86lSy1qdlh1io1_500.gif

UOTE="Wildman, post: 9752399, member: 43147"]
Heh, heh stoopid dawg.
============

You are the one who is humorless and stupid. Anyone who thinks this kind of humor is funny is retarded as far as humor goes; i.e, without any level of adult or intelligent humor--humorless.

It is not okay to abuse animals. If you think so, then you are an imbecile. If you want to create a joke, don't abuse an animal to do it. Simple. Stupid people think this prank is funny. People with a decent attitude toward the treatment of animals and with an adult sense of humor wouldn't think this is funny.

Your offensive emoticons illustrate your level of intellectual intelligence and emotional intelligence as well: adolescent.

Last edited:
Heh, heh stoopid dawg.
============

You are the one who is humorless and stupid. Anyone who thinks this kind of humor is funny is retarded as far as humor goes; i.e, without any level of adult or intelligent humor--humorless.

It is not okay to abuse animals. If you think so, then you are an imbecile. If you want to create a joke, don't abuse an animal to do it. Simple. Stupid people think this prank is funny. People with a decent attitude toward the treatment of animals and with an adult sense of humor wouldn't think this is funny.

Your offensive emoticons illustrate your level of intellectual intelligence and emotional intelligence as well: adolescent.
====================
:lmao: .............. you are still a retard :fu: ......... :asshole:

Islameralda, you crack me up, always FEEEEEELING you are so much above everyone else, typical of liberscum :up:

you used these words: humorless and stupid, retarded, imbecile, you could have used the dictionary to come up with a few more, here is a list you could have added..,
airhead, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead,bubblehead, chowderhead, chucklehead, clodpoll(or clodpole), clot [British], cluck, clunk, cretin,cuddy (or cuddie) [British dialect], deadhead, dim bulb [slang], dimwit, dip, dodo, dolt, donkey,doofus [slang], dope, dork [slang], dullard,dumbbell, dumbhead, dum-dum, dummkopf,dummy, dunce, dunderhead, fathead, gander,golem, goof, goon, half-wit, hammerhead,hardhead, ignoramus, idiot, jackass, know-nothing,knucklehead, lamebrain, loggerhead [chiefly dialect], loon, lump, lunkhead, meathead, mome[archaic], moron, mug [chiefly British], mutt,natural, nimrod [slang], nincompoop, ninny,ninnyhammer, nit [chiefly British], nitwit, noddy,noodle, numskull (or numbskull), oaf, pinhead, prat[British], ratbag [chiefly Australian], saphead,schlub (also shlub) [slang], schnook [slang],simpleton, stock, stupe, stupid, thickhead, turkey,woodenhead, yahoo, yo-yo

my intellectual intelligence far exceeds yours by a factor of 25X

:Boom2: --------------------------------------- :asshole:

:up_yours:

thank you!! ...................... still :lmao:

Heh, heh stoopid dawg.
============

====================
:lmao: .............. you are still a retard :fu: ......... :asshole:

Islameralda, you crack me up, always FEEEEEELING you are so much above everyone else, typical of liberscum :up:

you used these words: humorless and stupid, retarded, imbecile, you could have used the dictionary to come up with a few more, here is a list you could have added..,
airhead, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead,bubblehead, chowderhead, chucklehead, clodpoll(or clodpole), clot [British], cluck, clunk, cretin,cuddy (or cuddie) [British dialect], deadhead, dim bulb [slang], dimwit, dip, dodo, dolt, donkey,doofus [slang], dope, dork [slang], dullard,dumbbell, dumbhead, dum-dum, dummkopf,dummy, dunce, dunderhead, fathead, gander,golem, goof, goon, half-wit, hammerhead,hardhead, ignoramus, idiot, jackass, know-nothing,knucklehead, lamebrain, loggerhead [chiefly dialect], loon, lump, lunkhead, meathead, mome[archaic], moron, mug [chiefly British], mutt,natural, nimrod [slang], nincompoop, ninny,ninnyhammer, nit [chiefly British], nitwit, noddy,noodle, numskull (or numbskull), oaf, pinhead, prat[British], ratbag [chiefly Australian], saphead,schlub (also shlub) [slang], schnook [slang],simpleton, stock, stupe, stupid, thickhead, turkey,woodenhead, yahoo, yo-yo

my intellectual intelligence far exceeds yours by a factor of 25X

:Boom2: --------------------------------------- :asshole:

:up_yours:

thank you!! ...................... still :lmao:
What a complete fool you are: as you so aptly demonstrate. And a child beater to boot. Cool.

Forum List

Back