🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Big Brother: facial recognition could convict Americans for crimes they didn't commit

BIG BROTHER: Facial Recognition Could Convict Americans For Crimes Didn't Commit...

It’s often the case that new technologies arrive on the scene faster than our society and its legal code can keep up. Sometimes this can be a good thing. For instance, 3D printing allows people to print out unregulated gun parts, thus allowing gun owners to circumvent the onerous laws of our government, which has struggled to come up with new laws to restrict the technology. When technology advances at a breakneck pace however, it can also be quite dangerous for our liberties. This is especially true in regards to privacy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre thought crimes, add your parental Gov. spying on you , listening to you but don't worry you have nothing to hide.

View attachment 119682

View attachment 119683

FBI Face Recognition Technology Has 'No Limits,' Congressional Hearing Reveals

But, but, but, the right says they're criminals, so it's okay to ignore the Constitution, because we're not criminals and they are, so, won't affect me.

We haven't been following the constitution for ages. If you were worried about that, you should start with the fact there is no constitutional power to have food stamps, health care, or retirement provided by government.

“I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents.” -James Madison.

If you want to follow the constitution, then you had better start following it completely.

This idea that you can just ignore whatever the constitution says when it's something you want, and then magically say we have to follow it, when it something you don't.... that doesn't work child. You either follow it all... or shut up when we don't.

Don't come on here King of Hypocrites, and start preaching about the constitution when you never follow it any other time.
You are an idiot.

The Constitution of the United States

We the People
of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Right there is the Constitutional right for food stamps, ect.

Nope. You are wrong. Thomas Jefferson disagrees with you.

JeffersonGeneralWelfare.jpeg

If you claim otherwise, by all means show me in the constitution where it has food stamps.

BIG BROTHER: Facial Recognition Could Convict Americans For Crimes Didn't Commit...

It’s often the case that new technologies arrive on the scene faster than our society and its legal code can keep up. Sometimes this can be a good thing. For instance, 3D printing allows people to print out unregulated gun parts, thus allowing gun owners to circumvent the onerous laws of our government, which has struggled to come up with new laws to restrict the technology. When technology advances at a breakneck pace however, it can also be quite dangerous for our liberties. This is especially true in regards to privacy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre thought crimes, add your parental Gov. spying on you , listening to you but don't worry you have nothing to hide.

View attachment 119682

View attachment 119683

But, but, but, the right says they're criminals, so it's okay to ignore the Constitution, because we're not criminals and they are, so, won't affect me.

We haven't been following the constitution for ages. If you were worried about that, you should start with the fact there is no constitutional power to have food stamps, health care, or retirement provided by government.

“I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents.” -James Madison.

If you want to follow the constitution, then you had better start following it completely.

This idea that you can just ignore whatever the constitution says when it's something you want, and then magically say we have to follow it, when it something you don't.... that doesn't work child. You either follow it all... or shut up when we don't.

Don't come on here King of Hypocrites, and start preaching about the constitution when you never follow it any other time.
You are an idiot.

We the People
of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Nope. You are wrong. Thomas Jefferson disagrees with you.

View attachment 119824

If you claim otherwise, by all means show me in the constitution where it has food stamps.

The issue here isn't what the Founding Fathers thought. I've dealt with the 2A amendment a lot, and you'll see that the right will ignore completely and utterly what the Founding Fathers had to say on the meaning of "bear arms".

It's about how people CAN interpret the Constitution that is the point here. The Constitution says the govt can raise taxes to promote the general welfare. Well, it's easy to see how this can turn into a blank check, isn't it?

View attachment 119682

View attachment 119683

You are an idiot.

We the People

You are an idiot.

We the People

O M G You're not just an idiot, you are the idiot!

Promote the general welfare

In order to...

Form
Establish
Insure
Provide
Promote
Secure

You idiot, living off of taxpayer dollars, aka, welfare,
was not one of the principles introduced in the Preamble...

the foundation by which the Constitution would be based on
and the framework by which the Constitution would be built upon.

Forum List

Back