Big government wins! Trump supports another stimulus check

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Liberal economists have advocated big government while conservatives claimed "giveaways" are gonna hurt the economy.

President Trump just agreed to support another "generous" stimulus check.
We can safely say that the small government deficit Hawks have lost the battle.

I'm going to buy a sensor for my car, food, pay the high electricity bill because my AC has been on for many hours lately, etc.

I don't like Trump on many levels, but I have to be fair and admit that I view his embrace of big government positively.

Liberal economists have advocated big government while conservatives claimed "giveaways" are gonna hurt the economy.

I'm going to buy a sensor for my car, food, pay the high electricity bill because my AC has been on line hours lately, etc.

I don't like Trump on many levels, by I have to be fair and admit that I view his embrace of big government positively.

this is not big government, it is an emergency, moron

I'm going to buy a sensor for my car, food, pay the high electricity bill because my AC has been on line hours lately, etc.

I don't like Trump on many levels, by I have to be fair and admit that I view his embrace of big government positively.

Yet your people whined about Obama's stimulus when W got us into a recession. You know, an emergency.
If Obama were supporting two free checks you would not be P
praising him. Stop being a hypocrite.

Yet your people whined about Obama's stimulus when W got us into a recession. You know, an emergency.
but but but that's different!!!!

Problem with O’s stimulus, almost all of it went to the wealthy. Don’s has too.

Another stimulus will be needed...except $1200 should be $2500 per person. It's a great idea.

I'm going to buy a sensor for my car, food, pay the high electricity bill because my AC has been on for many hours lately, etc.

I don't like Trump on many levels, but I have to be fair and admit that I view his embrace of big government positively.

When trump wins in November expect huge cuts in entitlement program’s, and a end to public schools

If Obama were supporting two free checks you would not be P
praising him. Stop being a hypocrite.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I "whined" about Obama's stimulous because it was nothing but a big fat corporate welfare check to back bloated organizations, the communist-controlled labor unions, and "green" special interests.

At least this time, they threw a bone to the people they will not allow to work.

Cutting Medicare and social security will cause major upheaval in this country. Not going to happen. Public schools here are opening, not ending.

By the laws of economics, this stuff is not really supposed to be done. However, with the massive amounts of money stolen from taxpayers over the years, who cares anymore? You guys sound giddy. Our economy is sensitive to anything anymore. And we have politicians who have helped it decline as we saw with the virus. So say this virus is real. Does the population have to be culled? Do we end up living within our real means? Will we have massive lines using social distancing to hand our free food packages to the public? Is this what you are hoping for? For me of course it will be total vendetta. As a society though, it is not a good thing. What is worse is the winds of political discord was spread by the real haters during this stressful time. Perhaps real reforms in social programs will come out of this. You get help if you help yourself with it. Pretty simple huh. No more playing games with the system. Agree?

You really have to feel sorry for the undereducated left.
44 spent like a drunken sailor until the Republicans were able to put the brakes on. I remember him crying that they would not work with him.
They claim that they understand science yet don't understand what shutting down an economy for months can do to people that are stuck working from paycheck to paycheck. Especially where they have to pay high taxes.

By the laws of economics, this stuff is not really supposed to be done. However, with the massive amounts of money stolen from taxpayers over the years, who cares anymore? You guys sound giddy. Our economy is sensitive to anything anymore. And we have politicians who have helped it decline as we saw with the virus. So say this virus is real. Does the population have to be culled? Do we end up living within our real means? Will we have massive lines using social distancing to hand our free food packages to the public? Is this what you are hoping for? For me of course it will be total vendetta. As a society though, it is not a good thing. What is worse is the winds of political discord was spread by the real haters during this stressful time. Perhaps real reforms in social programs will come out of this. You get help if you help yourself with it. Pretty simple huh. No more playing games with the system. Agree?
No, I don't agree...

Because if you are silent when people are giving themselves special tax credits for owning golf courses or owning more than one private jet -- but whine like bitches when someone tries to expand healthcare for more people -- your idea of playing games ain't the same as mine....

When trump wins in November expect huge cuts in entitlement program’s, and a end to public schools
yea he is going to end public schools.....come on jitts....

Add another trillion or so onto the tab for future generations to pay off.

Big Business will, as usual, benefit the most since they donate the most- it's be icing on a lot of cake(s) for the Empty Suit brigade(s) around the Country.

Forum List

Back