Big government wins! Trump supports another stimulus check

Liberal economists have advocated big government while conservatives claimed "giveaways" are gonna hurt the economy.

President Trump just agreed to support another "generous" stimulus check.
We can safely say that the small government deficit Hawks have lost the battle.

I'm going to buy a sensor for my car, food, pay the high electricity bill because my AC has been on for many hours lately, etc.

I don't like Trump on many levels, but I have to be fair and admit that I view his embrace of big government positively.

When trump wins in November expect huge cuts in entitlement program’s, and a end to public schools
LOL

Liberal economists have advocated big government while conservatives claimed "giveaways" are gonna hurt the economy.

I'm going to buy a sensor for my car, food, pay the high electricity bill because my AC has been on for many hours lately, etc.

I don't like Trump on many levels, but I have to be fair and admit that I view his embrace of big government positively.

When trump wins in November expect huge cuts in entitlement program’s, and a end to public schools
LOL

Tds

Cutting Medicare and social security will cause major upheaval in this country. Not going to happen. Public schools here are opening, not ending.

Damn, are you the free shit overlord?

If you want money, get a job.

LOL

Tds

Doper WEAK Spew here

but I have to be fair and admit that I view his embrace of big government positively.
I dont

in the short term the economy will be helped

but long term its bad for future generations
Truthfully the affect is here. We were warned decades ago about future generations. The Millennial generation is on course to earn less than any generation before. And some years ago we were told that other nations will surpass us as we lose our foundation. China and some other East Asian nations will do that in a couple of decades. And we are playing games.

LOL

Tds

Doper WEAK Spew here

It’s directed 100% accurate

You really have to feel sorry for the undereducated left.
44 spent like a drunken sailor until the Republicans were able to put the brakes on. I remember him crying that they would not work with him.
They claim that they understand science yet don't understand what shutting down an economy for months can do to people that are stuck working from paycheck to paycheck. Especially where they have to pay high taxes.
They understood and did it on purpose and their supporters were and are fully on board.

LOL

Tds

Doper WEAK Spew here

I'm going to buy a sensor for my car, food, pay the high electricity bill because my AC has been on line hours lately, etc.

I don't like Trump on many levels, by I have to be fair and admit that I view his embrace of big government positively.

this is not big government, it is an emergency, moron
Yet your people whined about Obama's stimulus when W got us into a recession. You know, an emergency.
If Obama were supporting two free checks you would not be P
praising him. Stop being a hypocrite.
I supported Obamas QE programs and consider it the most brilliant program since 1970 till Trump took office.

You paint too broadly, like a typical Dimocrat.

LOL

Tds

Doper WEAK Spew here

More tds

We are gonna replace the starter on the car since its half gone, replace o2 sensors and fix 2 back window motors, get kids school stuff, plan for a vacation around my birthday just the wife and I and maybe take kids either to beach or mountains for a vacation. Half of it will go into savings towards down payment on land or house.

Forum List

Back