Big guy assaults smaller guy and finds out….Good shoot or not?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021

My guess is that the world is a better place with the big guy dead but little guy is going to have a rough go of it due to the back shots.

But....There is also a huge disparity of force (size) and severe disadvantage of the smaller man's ability to retreat when trapped by the car.......Blah, looks more like "when assholes collide".

Big Guy needed landing gear when he touched down. ;)

The bigger man was the aggressor and by ducking in his car the smaller man retreated once the bigger man tried to go after him while in the car the smaller man had the right to shoot. At least that's how I would have seen it if I were on a jury.

I would not care if little guy got time either.
He's gonna get time, you don't shoot that many times at someone running for their life, the law states use whatever force is necessary, and that went well beyind that.

Dude is going to prison, unless a jury says otherwise. At least he won't serve much time, prbably 5-10 years.

We need some context to really make a judgement.

Road rage from the big guy? Justified shooting

Big guy tracking down the guy he caught molesting a child? Murder

Based only on what we just saw, and assuming this happened in the USA, I'd say it depends on the state. In some states, Little Guy might be in trouble because he continued to fire even after Big Guy was no longer a threat. The fact that his back was turned and he was running away may lead some prosecutors and jury members to think it was the difference between wounding the guy in self-defense, and killing him in vengeance.

Without more context I'm inclined to say it was a good shoot, regardless of the fact that the guy was running away. Some people just need to be killed. There's far too much garbage in human skin on this planet.

When somebody is absolutely terrified the spontaneous reaction in defending themselves can be almost involuntary. Somebody breaks into my house and is coming at me and I shoot to defend myself, I can see myself pulling the trigger a second or third time even after he turns away and is retreating.

As this shooting may have gone on longer than could be reasonably justified via involuntary reaction in this case, the guy probably will be indicted and it will be the jury's tough decision as to whether the shooting was that involuntary reaction or more than that. And if it is one of those 'woke' juries and courtrooms in which self defense is discounted as a reasonable reason to use deadly force, the little guy is toast.

My guess is that the world is a better place with the big guy dead but little guy is going to have a rough go of it due to the back shots.

But....There is also a huge disparity of force (size) and severe disadvantage of the smaller man's ability to retreat when trapped by the car.......Blah, looks more like "when assholes collide".

Big Guy needed landing gear when he touched down. ;)

Looks like he shot the guy as he was running away. If that's the case, not justified.

No. Don't mess with others and you won't risk getting shot.
So you're trying to say if you catch someone messing with a kid but they drive off in a car, you track them down in your car to confront them & get shot, you had it coming?
That makes sense to you?

The big guy looked like a lethal threat in the video. The little guy didn't have a chance without a lethal rebuttal. The situation calls to mind self defense. Shooting is horrific, but no more so than bullying a guy who doesn't have the strength to fight the big bully back any other way.

The big guy looked like a lethal threat in the video. The little guy didn't have a chance without a lethal rebuttal. The situation calls to mind self defense. Shooting is horrific, but no more so than bullying a guy who doesn't have the strength to fight the big bully back any other way.
No-Neck looks like he's been used to bullying and intimidating people.

Forum List

Back