'Big nothing burger': Fani Willis hearing failed to turn up evidence of corruption

I, for one, am eager to get this Willis brouhaha over with and begin to see the actual trial begin where we can have Rudy on the stand, Mark Meadows, Krakenpot Powell, Cheseboro, and all those fraudulent 'electors'.

I think that will make for dynamic television.

Sure, some of them will plead the 5th; however, some of the big fish cannot. They already plead guilty and accepted the terms that the government required....meaning testifying against their fellow co-conspirators fulsomely and truthfully.

Should be gripping TV. So the sooner we get going on that the better.
And we will see more of them turn state's evidence before the trial starts. There might only be three men at the defense table, by the time the trial happens:

Trump
Meadows
Giuliani

I don't think you understand what the term "banana republic" even means, Cats! In a banana republic people in power use their office to keep their political opponents from running for office. Attempting to jail your opposition on trumped up charges that nobody else has ever been charged with is the very anthesis of a "democratic society"!

Do you think people running for office are above the law?

You on the left continually accuse conservatives of trying to subvert democracy which is amusing since it's really YOU that are doing everything you can not to let the people's VOTES decide who should be our President!
Holding candidates accountable for breaking the law is not subversive.

Last edited:
The governor just overrode the state supreme court requirement for an oversight committee.
Oversight committee will convene shortly and they won't have any problems finding both conflict of interest and corruption in the way this woman operates. Let alone this case apparently current and former associates are lining up to sell her out because she's been a dominating bitch openly abusing public funding and threatening anyone who questioned her for quite some time now.... Things totally unrelated to the Trump case.
Name any conflict of interest.

Breathing.
JS.
Don't forget, Trump lied about having covid when he went on stage to debate Biden. What a jerk

and...

and...

So your "argument" that Trump was a bad President is that Covid shut down the economy in his fourth year? Need I remind you that Trump left shut downs to individual State Governors? Trump's job during that time was to fast track the "vaccines", produce ventilators and provide Federal assistance to various cities. So let's examine how he performed in that job!
Shut downs were required because of his dumbass policies.

If we had shut down the country for three weeks in April 2022, that would have contained the virus then.

Trump instead fought every attempt to contain it tooth and nail.

Shut downs were required because of his dumbass policies.

If we had shut down the country for three weeks in April 2022, that would have contained the virus then.

Trump instead fought every attempt to contain it tooth and nail.
That is laughable. Bio weapons cannot be contained.

Conservatives: Covid was a devious Chinese bioweapons meant to destroy our Lord and God, Donald Trump.
Also Conservatives: Covid was an overhyped cold virus meant to destroy our Lord and God, Donald Trump.
Correct on both.

Saying the election was stolen is not a lie. You have an illegitimate government saying it was not. That does not count.
Despite your footstomping tantrums, our present govt is not illegitimate. But you will think it is because you believe lies, not facts! So go create a few more lies to make your pea-sized brain feel better.
L O S E R!

Despite your footstomping tantrums, our present govt is not illegitimate. But you will think it is because you believe lies, not facts! So go create a few more lies to make your pea-sized brain feel better.
L O S E R!
I am stomping nothing but your ludicrous narrative.

The lie is it is not true. The MSM is not going to tell you the truth and either is your government.
Another lie! Where have I quoted, or said I read, anything from the MSM? See, everything you post is made up in your broken mind!
Seek professional help, LOSER!

Forum List

Back