'Big nothing burger': Fani Willis hearing failed to turn up evidence of corruption

This is stupid. It took just over 2 years. The first grand jury was seated 1 year after the start of the investigation, which is a sweeping RICO case with 19 defendants.

Stop saying dumb stuff.
I guess the fact that the trials would all take place during the period of time Trump would be conducting his campaign was just a coincidence, Fort? Come on...you know as well as I do that this was a coordinated effort by liberal DA's and the Biden White House to hamstring their chief political rival!
What's amusing is how their plans have backfired on them. They forced Trump to waste time sitting in court rooms instead of campaigning thinking it would doom him politically only to see his poll numbers go higher and higher. The truth is that the American people aren't stupid...they see this for what it is.

Unfortunately that is a fundamental weakness in any scenario.

Things that could happen.

First world countries, including the US, have historically held that things that could happen have to be reinforced with proof that it did happen.

Your distrust of America's legal system is not a valid arguement.

Your speculation is also not a valid arguement.
I have great trust in America's legal system. It's what has separated us from many other countries. With all due respect? It isn't "speculation" that Willis and Wade lied! I'm sorry but that ship has sailed!

Oh and by the way what I don't trust is the Biden DOJ...nor do I trust corrupt DA's like James, Willis, Smith and Bragg.

(Again; this is your opinion.)

Keep him from running? What in the constitution dictates Trump can't run if he is found guilty?

So? If that is the case; so be it.

The trial starts when the trial starts.
The case will wither and die if Trump is elected.

I have great trust in America's legal system. It's what has separated us from many other countries. With all due respect? It isn't "speculation" that Willis and Wade lied! I'm sorry but that ship has sailed!

You have proof they lied?

Oh and by the way what I don't trust is the Biden DOJ...nor do I trust corrupt DA's like James, Willis, Smith and Bragg.
Your trust is irrelevant to the law.

It's hard to "run" when you're forced to sit in courtrooms all over the country, Cats!
Then he shouldn't have potentially committed crimes.

By your logic everyone in America should for office. It would be chaos but hey, can't disrupt a campaign.

With all due respect, Cats? Is there really any question that all three of them lied their asses off? What's gone on in that courtroom is a disgrace!
Of course there is question if no proof is offered.

Anyone can accuse people of lying.

Are you contending differently? Do you believe Fani should be considered giulty based on opinion?

"The evil will become ensnared in their own deceit". Proverbs: 12:13
Fani and her illegitimate lover are dishonest people, and now they've been caught.
The only folks that have been caught are Trump and his crooked ass cronies and right-wing racist want to see them walk. Please walk us through what they were caught doing.

Of course there is question if no proof is offered.

Anyone can accuse people of lying.

Are you contending differently? Do you believe Fani should be considered giulty based on opinion?
In this situation "proof" isn't required. The appearance of dishonesty is enough for the judge to rule against the prosecution and to hold those testimonies as defrauding the court.

In this situation "proof" isn't required. The appearance of dishonesty is enough for the judge to rule against the prosecution and to hold those testimonies as defrauding the court.
Yes. That is a slightly different version of the defenses lawyers assertion; I read it too.

The prosecutors disagree.

Fulton County prosecutors countered that the appearance of impropriety is “not the standard” in Georgia.

“The defense has to show an actual conflict, and in this instance, they have to show that the actual conflict would be that Ms. Willis received a financial benefit or gain and…got it based upon the outcome of the case,” Abbate said.

We will have to see. I will accept the decision regardless of what it is.

That said, my original point stands. No proof exists, that I have seen, Fani spent campaign funds for personal use.

Yes. That is a slightly different version of the defenses lawyers assertion; I read it too.

The prosecutors disagree.

Fulton County prosecutors countered that the appearance of impropriety is “not the standard” in Georgia.

“The defense has to show an actual conflict, and in this instance, they have to show that the actual conflict would be that Ms. Willis received a financial benefit or gain and…got it based upon the outcome of the case,” Abbate said.

We will have to see. I will accept the decision regardless of what it is.

That said, my original point stands. No proof exists, that I have seen, Fani spent campaign funds for personal use.
If it isn't a big deal, then Willis and Wade wouldn't have tried to hide it and when they couldn't hide anymore, they lied about when it started.

You're fucking right it's a big deal...lol

Forum List

Back