Big Oil vs The World

Where we would all be living without fossil fuels....

download.jpg

They are rioting in freaking Europe over restrictive "climate change" regulations and left wingers try to tell us that oil is evil. Fuking hypocrites.

A BBC doc exposing the methods and lies of the climate denial industry from th moment Exxon scientists discovered that global warming was a real thing.

Its quite the most shocking doc I have ever seen and people should be put in jail for the damage that they have done.

The trick is to sow seeds of doubt rather than present scientific evidence.Oil and the other dirty industries have deep pockets and they own our politicians.

Only residents of the UK can watch that show.

BBC iPlayer only works in the UK. Sorry, it’s due to rights issues.

Only residents of the UK can watch that show.

BBC iPlayer only works in the UK. Sorry, it’s due to rights issues.
You can use a VPN to make it look like you are in the UK... we have done that to watch a few YouTube shows.
But that is not something I would tell the average user to try and do.

A BBC doc exposing the methods and lies of the climate denial industry from th moment Exxon scientists discovered that global warming was a real thing.

Its quite the most shocking doc I have ever seen and people should be put in jail for the damage that they have done.

The trick is to sow seeds of doubt rather than present scientific evidence.Oil and the other dirty industries have deep pockets and they own our politicians.

/----/ Global warming????? This week, I thought it was called Climate Crisis? Are you guys recycling old cliches again?
1658868951937.png

You can use a VPN to make it look like you are in the UK... we have done that to watch a few YouTube shows.
But that is not something I would tell the average user to try and do.
I tried that. Doesn't work. The site can detect VPNs.

I tried that. Doesn't work. The site can detect VPNs.
Then it is one of the many scam VPNs
At least half of the VPNs out there, including ones you pay money for, don't work worth a damn.
I use Linux when doing it, that shouldn't matter, but it is Free and rated 5 stars.
A simple way to test is turn on the VPN, go to your web browser and go to whatismyip.com
Obviously it shouldn't show your IP.
On the Windows side, I downloaded 3 or 4 Free VPNs and none worked, even when they said they did.
I went to Linux... bam... first try.
Works every time... and I can watch anything I want.

Part 2 was on last night.
It covered the politicisation of global warming.

The main baddies were Bush,Cheney the Koch brothers and of course Exxon.

It showed how big oil bought the GOP. They purged the GOP of normal folk and replaced them with willling extrremists.

Suprised that the GOP once had normal people running it. They focussed on one congressman who was primaried with Koch money and replaced by a character called Trey Gowdy. It was very depressing.

Bush and Cheney were both servants of the oil industry and I suppose it was cheaper to buy the GOP than bother with all that fake science and influencing people.

The results can still be seen today when it is very much a political issue. The right will reel off loads of diagrams issued by propaganda outlets as "proof" that it is a hoax.

Dig deeper and you find that these characters have a full set of wacky beliefs. Anti Vax,chemtrails, stop the steal. They even claim thaat Michelle Obama is a man.

History will not look kindly on these people. If we still have a history.

Part 2 was on last night.
It covered the politicisation of global warming.

The main baddies were Bush,Cheney the Koch brothers and of course Exxon.

It showed how big oil bought the GOP. They purged the GOP of normal folk and replaced them with willling extrremists.

Suprised that the GOP once had normal people running it. They focussed on one congressman who was primaried with Koch money and replaced by a character called Trey Gowdy. It was very depressing.

Bush and Cheney were both servants of the oil industry and I suppose it was cheaper to buy the GOP than bother with all that fake science and influencing people.

The results can still be seen today when it is very much a political issue. The right will reel off loads of diagrams issued by propaganda outlets as "proof" that it is a hoax.

Dig deeper and you find that these characters have a full set of wacky beliefs. Anti Vax,chemtrails, stop the steal. They even claim thaat Michelle Obama is a man.

History will not look kindly on these people. If we still have a history.
Saw the final part last night as the story was brought up to date. It mainly covers the fracking scam, how Obama was made a fool and the desstructive Trump era..

Running through all of this is the malignant presence of |Exxon. The most evil corporation on the planet.

Forum List

Back