Big Questions around the Clinton Foundation and Massive Payoffs without Disclosures

Why isn't this in the "conspiracy theories" forum?
Because the information brought forth is factual.
That the Clinton's secretly rule the world and have paid off everybody to control everything? No, that's a conspiracy theory.
Just where did I say the Clinton secretly rule the world and payoff everybody to control everything. I'm afraid you came to that opinion reading the news articles!
That is the implication of the article yes
I didn't write the article. It is published NEWS. Sorry Old School, you can't hide from the truth.

Why isn't this in the "conspiracy theories" forum?
That the Clinton's secretly rule the world and have paid off everybody to control everything? No, that's a conspiracy theory.
Just where did I say the Clinton secretly rule the world and payoff everybody to control everything. I'm afraid you came to that opinion reading the news articles!
I didn't write the article. It is published NEWS. Sorry Old School, you can't hide from the truth.
The only sentence of your article that isn't a conspiracy theory:

"Whether the donations played any role in the approval of the uranium deal is unknown."

The only sentence of your article that isn't a conspiracy theory:

"Whether the donations played any role in the approval of the uranium deal is unknown."
Don't kill the messenger. It appears that MSNBC has written articles unfavorable for Hillary as well. No where to hide, Old School. These facts will make great campaign ads. Maybe the Clintons aren't teflon at all.

The FBI is very busy investigating Hillary and their $2 Billion Clinton Foundation with foreign donors that the Clintons failed to disclose while the FBI is also investigating those damning emails. Do you hear the Democratic Establishment whispering, "Hey Joe, we can make YOUR nomination happen!"

Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton's State Department

Under Hillary Clinton, the State Department approved $165 billion worth of commercial arms sales to 20 nations whose governments had given millions to the Clinton Foundation.

Even by the standards of arms deals between the United States and Saudi Arabia, this one was enormous. A consortium of American defense contractors led by Boeing would deliver $29 billion worth of advanced fighter jets to the United States' oil-rich ally in the Middle East.

Israeli officials were agitated, reportedly complaining to the Obama administration that this substantial enhancement to Saudi air power risked disrupting the region's fragile balance of power. The deal appeared to collide with the State Department’s documented concerns about the repressive policies of the Saudi royal family.

Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton's State Department

And now weapons for donations!

Forum List

Back