🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Big Tech cracks down on mRNA vaccine pioneer who warns about their risks

What evidence was removed from where in that hypothetical situation? Please be much more specific.
How the hell am I supposed to do that? It's gone. I'm sure I can find the video or what not where channels have had strikes against them for saying the wrong things about Covid... Would that suffice?
No, that would simply be dodging the question that you chose to respond to.

it's not a vaccine......~S~
Please explain to the USMB forum how you came to that conclusion so that your fellow USMB forumers may scrutinize your reasoning and possibly criticize it.
What do you think about the inventer of mRNA vaccines being censored and canceled for what he has to say about his own invention? Feel free to comment on the thread topic.
I've seen no evidence that the inventor of mRNA vaccines has been censored and/or canceled, you fucking moonbat.
Indeed, the msm does not report anything that might put the vaccine in a bad light. This is not the kind of thing you see on CNN. Part of what makes lefties what they are is how you guys limit what you see to what the msm feeds you.

What evidence was removed from where in that hypothetical situation? Please be much more specific.
How the hell am I supposed to do that? It's gone. I'm sure I can find the video or what not where channels have had strikes against them for saying the wrong things about Covid... Would that suffice?
*laughs* So... Because I can't show the evidence that was removed, it didn't happen. Ok. Good argument there.

*laughs* So... Because I can't show the evidence that was removed, it didn't happen. Ok. Good argument there.
:rolleyes:
*laughs* So... Because I can't show the evidence that was removed, it did happen. Ok. Good argument there.
:cuckoo:
:lol:

gmG76KuwIW2kBIFH-X0AbNGH38OMGfo0WIwUvNQBUSn-D1_OtSU6QXUzfCqRrl_OX3eoe_CBenek7-cWsH8oJxVTFSZPzCnCSUocSj6kgZqBGwZi0tPnl_Jxgw

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

*laughs* So... Because I can't show the evidence that was removed, it did happen. Ok. Good argument there.
:cuckoo:
:lol:
I can show you evidence of people saying it. It's up to you to choose to believe them or not. If you aren't going to believe it no matter what I say... What's the point?

That means the people who removed it wins.. No matter what.

A little note from the article in post 26:

Editor’s Preface: They always tell us to “follow the science” as it pertains to Covid-19, lockdowns, and particularly the so-called “vaccines” they’re peddling. Well, Dr. Robert Malone quite literally IS THE SCIENCE when it comes to mRNA vaccine technology. He invented it.

Why would lefties want to silence, censor, delete, deplatform, suppress, cancel, or otherwise want to destroy the inventer of their precious mRNA vaccines?

If mRNA vaccines are so perfect and good, why wouldn't lefties be placing the inventor upon a throne? Wouldn't he be at least the status of flip floppin' fauci? Shouldn't lefties be worshipping everything that Dr Malone has to say about his invention?

Looks like the MSM has not released the narrative yet that lefties are supposed to be using in regard to why the inventor of the mRNA vaccines needs to be suppressed, censored, deplatformed, cancelled, and otherwise destroyed.

You can't really silence anyone these days unless you lock them up. The media silences itself for political reasons.

You can't really silence anyone these days unless you lock them up. The media silences itself for political reasons.
Are you attempting to discredit the fact that DR Malone, the inventor of the mRNA vaccine has been deplatformed, deleted, censored, smeared, cancelled, and detroyed for voicing his professional opinion about his invention?

There is a reason why no lefty on this site can respond to this politically inconvenient action against the inventor of the mRNA vaccines. They all know there is no way out of this mess for lefties.

Forum List

Back