BIG TECH DELETING/BREAKING Links to Joseph D Rosenbaum's Sex Offender Status.

Fellow Patriots, Big Tech is rapidly deleting and breaking all links that reveal Joseph D Rosembaum's Sex Offender Status (he raped a 12 year old). They are also cleaning up information about the other two criminals that were shot by Patriot Kyle Rittenhouse.

I present to you the LAST set of links that reveals Joseph D Rosenbaum's heinous crimes that Big Tech hasn't detected and deleted.

When you go to these links, use the "Save As," option and save them in .html form and also take screenshots. These links won't be available anymore since me and other patriots have been discussing how our links have been being deleted/broken like dominoes in freefall.

We cannot allow the Far Left to control the language and documentation of Patriot Kyle Rittenhouse's Valorous Deeds!

This is most likely our last chance to see these documents for ourselves before the Far Left erases them. As Patriots we must preserve this information before it is lost. I wouldn't even doubt our resident USMB communists to alert their masters and send rattles up the communist command chain to censor these last two links upon them visiting this thread.

Be quick. Be fast. Preserve the truth. Be a Patriot!

Link 1: Containing Joseph D Rosenbaum's Zip CODE, "53142."
Link 2: Names of Sex Offenders in 53124

View attachment 380830

View attachment 380828

Odd thing about this. Is the joseph rosenbaum you are referencing is clearly not the same guy. As this guy died at 37 years old in 2020. The joseph rosenbaum you are talking about in these court documents was 36, 5 years ago. Now unless your guy is a time traveler, it seems your on about the wrong joe rosenbaum. If you look there are more than a handful of them in wisconsin area.

You state that the records are being deleted. Yet the pictures going around are clearly edited. Not even accurate to the lay out of the registry site. The pictures going around shows rosenbaums picture on the finished search page. Funny thing though is, that search page doesnt produce a picture of the criminal, only after you click on the 'names' hyperlink. Even then the actual page of info has a layout that looks nothing like the 'clearly edited pictures'. ITs like people didnt even try and it still picked up steam(The idiocy in todays age). There is nothing solid about this argument. Again unless yuor guy is a time traveler. The rosenbaum in question would be in his early 40's. Just because you think its a conspiracy doesnt mean it is.

Except the official links (.gov) were available at the time of the incident.

That's where you're wrong. And why this thread was created. So you communist pukes couldn't engage in revisionist history.

We actually had the documents, including Rosenbaum on the official state website (.gov) in the sex registry.

Also link the sources of YOUR claims.

Ok the guys sex offender status is irrelevant.

What's relevant are the facts of the case. The guys lawyer went on FNC today and explained in great detail each person who attacked his client.

One chased him down and tried to grab his gun and hit him. He was shot.

Another chased him down and tackled him. Tried to get his gun and pointed a Glock at him. He was shot in the arm.

The last one also attacked and chased him down. Why were they attacking him? Because he was going around putting out all the fires that the rioters were starting.

This guy walks or water isn't wet.

At 5'3", 140 lbs it wasn't much bigger than the 6th grader it raped..... but just think, it had to be the fucktoy of the entire cellblock for the 10 years it was caged. The planet is much cleaner with that filthy animal dispatched and returned back up satan's asshole.

There are a couple of sex offenders who live a couple of streets over from me.....I plan to shoot them in a week or so while the going is good...

Hopefully I will get some social media love because of how totally OK it is to shoot people if they have criminal records -- especially if they make you feel threatened...

Forum List

Back