Biggest fraud ever in politics, Liz Warren fails to disclose $1.3 million line of credit.

Watching the democrat part end is wonderfully entertaining...:lol:

Everyone except Loons already knew she was a Liar...and it is equally obvious that she is Bat-Shit Crazy.

As a Heartland American, I would hate to lose her in the Senate. We need her and Nancy Pelosi, and Al Sharpton, and Keith Mohamed a/k/a Keith Ellison...we need that bunch out there representing the Democratic Party...we need that bunch telling us Rustics what is best for us.

It will help us remember how to vote.

Yep...remember the Countrywide's Legal Bribery Scandal? Wonder if Warren is getting the VIP preferred discount rate on her line of credit from Bank of America?

“Countrywide lobbyists and CEO Angelo Mozilo used discounted loans as a tool to ingratiate itself with policymakers in an effort to benefit company’s business interest.”

The company maintained a “VIP Program” which offered mortgages at special terms. “This preferential treatment — that varied depending on the influence of the borrower — was not routinely offered to the public,” explained the committee’s new report, “How Countrywide Used its VIP Loan Program To Influence Washington Policymakers.”

Countrywide Corruption on Capitol Hill

Fakahontas in 2020! Where do I donate to her campaign? I'm all in! That would be a dead bolt lock win for the Donald.

More fake news from the alt-right hate propagandists at the soon to be defunct breitbart. Nothing to see here.

More fake news from the alt-right hate propagandists at the soon to be defunct breitbart. Nothing to see here.
Elizabeth_Warren_Rigged.jpg

Poor baby, is your little world falling apart?

Mine's doing just fine, sweet tits. Breitbart's the one in a panic as advertiser after advertiser is refusing to show their ads on their platform of rightist hate.

Poor baby, is your little world falling apart?

Mine's doing just fine, sweet tits. Breitbart's the one in a panic as advertiser after advertiser is refusing to show their ads on their platform of rightist hate.

Yet here they are and it was you that posted nothing to back up your claim. Run along snowflake.

Forum List

Back