Biggest tax cut EVER????..........Not really..

I'm not so stupid that I need the Government to force me to get health care.

So, your conclusion is that ALL other citizens are as "smart" or as "dumb" as you are????

Secondly, he social contract that we are ALL in calls for shared responsibility and unless you are willing to have someone who has refused to buy HC insurance DIE outside of a hospital ER, you should agree that EVERYBODY should have insurance.

My conclusion is that each of us has a natural right to make our own decisions regarding our own wellbeing or lack thereof.

IOW, it's none of your bloody business, bub.
WRONG republican breath WE ARE our brothers keeper And does "our own wellbeing drift down to womens right of choice???

I'm not so stupid that I need the Government to force me to get health care.

So, your conclusion is that ALL other citizens are as "smart" or as "dumb" as you are????

Secondly, he social contract that we are ALL in calls for shared responsibility and unless you are willing to have someone who has refused to buy HC insurance DIE outside of a hospital ER, you should agree that EVERYBODY should have insurance.

My conclusion is that each of us has a natural right to make our own decisions regarding our own wellbeing or lack thereof.

IOW, it's none of your bloody business, bub.
WRONG republican breath WE ARE our brothers keeper And does "our own wellbeing drift down to womens right of choice???

Logic challenged much? I said absolutely nothing about abortion laws. Try keeping up.

And yet, most of the world is clamoring at our borders to get into the U.S.

Go figure.

Bullshit.....Check with how many Swedes, Australians, Brits,French, Germans, Canadians, etc. are "clamoring at our borders to get into the U.S."....

(except, of course, to take some pictures of the Grand Canyon.).

And yet, most of the world is clamoring at our borders to get into the U.S.

Go figure.

Bullshit.....Check with how many Swedes, Australians, Brits,French, Germans, Canadians, etc. are "clamoring at our borders to get into the U.S."....

(except, of course, to take some pictures of the Grand Canyon.).

*snicker*

Your bubble is quite impenetrable, so it seems.

Yes, it is the biggest, boldest... ever. 1.5 trillion dollars. The middle class will be swimming in cash.

Happy swimming, Norm..try not to drown in all that borrowed cash.............LOL

Thank you. Oh I won't be drowning in the cash, as I am drowning in the 10 trillion dollar Obama debt. Also the biggest ever...

Why would you use that to defend Trump? Are you retarded?

Of course we all know (even Trump cultists) that our "beloved" president has a penchant for stretching the truth or outward lying.....So, when he stated:

....that the GOP tax plan he signed is "the biggest tax cut in U.S. history." he is wrong.

Even the most expansive estimate for this tax cut is exceeded by the 1981 tax cut in inflation-adjusted dollars.

........And as a percentage of GDP, a half-dozen or more previous tax cuts were larger

Ultimately, it doesn't make that much of a difference....This tax bill IS a tax scam on the middle class.

Donald Trump wrong that his tax plan is biggest cut ever

Trump has to LIE even when he just scored a win.........It can't be just a win, it has to be the "BIGGEST" win to appease his fragile ego.........Fucking amazing!

Yes, it is the biggest, boldest... ever. 1.5 trillion dollars. The middle class will be swimming in cash.

Happy swimming, Norm..try not to drown in all that borrowed cash.............LOL

Thank you. Oh I won't be drowning in the cash, as I am drowning in the 10 trillion dollar Obama debt. Also the biggest ever...
The right wing is against a central bank.

Forum List

Back