BIKERS FOR TRUMP Will Be At The Inauguration: Liberal Troublemakers Beware

Are fat old biker gang wannabees supposed to scare anyone?

Now, I imagine your average Trump-cultist thinks of them as scary. Liberals, being made of sterner stuff, can only pity such wimps.
Your kind can come out in drag, represents your screwed up party to a tee.
Hmmm, Giuliani is a member of what party when he and Trump had a tranny date...
I'm sure he isn't pushing for them to use the bathroom of their choice like liberals are.

Is that supposed to scare me?
Libtards are scared little pussies to begin with.
Prove it..
Liberals love drawing lines with their red crayons.
Ah yes, the best a man can do is when he is a child..
I know Obama proved that when he threatened Syria with one, and they shoved it up his ass. And Obama liked it, because he is a pussy queer.
You seem to know a lot about being a homersexual..

Not a good idea to be near Washington D.C. for the Inaugural for other reasons.......

Now, I imagine your average Trump-cultist thinks of them as scary. Liberals, being made of sterner stuff, can only pity such wimps.
I'm sure he isn't pushing for them to use the bathroom of their choice like liberals are.
Donald J. Trump said Thursday that transgender people should be allowed to use whatever bathroom they feel most comfortable with — including at Trump Tower in New York.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...der-people-should-use-the-bathroom-they-want/

Bikers for Trump never assembled more than a few dozen bikers for any Trump events. They are a scam operation whose main function and priority is selling T-shirts and other paraphernalia via the internet or vendor booths that operated at the Trump rallies. They give an opportunity to wanna be bikers to dress up like bikers and play a role in public.

Libtards are scared little pussies to begin with.
Prove it..
Liberals love drawing lines with their red crayons.
Ah yes, the best a man can do is when he is a child..
I know Obama proved that when he threatened Syria with one, and they shoved it up his ass. And Obama liked it, because he is a pussy queer.
You seem to know a lot about being a homersexual..
Only because you liberals want us to know about it. Obama is a member of a gay bath house in chicago, you know that, right?

90.jpeg

Of course, the Park Service says it's given out all the permits to anti-Trump groups which count 100k to 200k people. She doesn't have any for the bikers. You think that will stop them? Not hardly.

Approximately two million bikers are planning to arrive in Washington, D.C. by January 20, 2017. The patriotic bikers are volunteering to attend President-Elect Donald Trump’s inauguration to enhance safety during the event.

Full story @ BIKERS FOR TRUMP Will Be At The Inauguration: Liberal Troublemakers Beware
WWhy would any liberal in their right mind, want to waste so much as a second going anywhere near a Trump event, to be around a bunch of smelly, retarded, disgusting rednecks with lice worms under their nails? Especially when the ESPN is showing reruns of a Arnold Palmer Master's win on the same day, with a paint drying special to follow? Like get over yourselves bikers, Fresh air and reruns Trump trump any damn day of the week!!
I hope the weather SUCKS. That's all I got to say.

Donald J. Trump said Thursday that transgender people should be allowed to use whatever bathroom they feel most comfortable with — including at Trump Tower in New York.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...der-people-should-use-the-bathroom-they-want/
Did he say he wants to make laws giving them the to do so? Like Obama did in the public school system? Will withhold federal funding if the don't comply. Further more proved liberals don't really care about educating children.

Is that supposed to scare me?
I'm guessing the OP thinks so.....but all the bikers I've ever met are very nice people.
Well, not every one I've met--one was the leader of a biker gang that was not very nice at all--but he was nice to me.
Bikers and truckers will help you out in a pinch faster than any other group. They're travelers.

90.jpeg

Of course, the Park Service says it's given out all the permits to anti-Trump groups which count 100k to 200k people. She doesn't have any for the bikers. You think that will stop them? Not hardly.

Approximately two million bikers are planning to arrive in Washington, D.C. by January 20, 2017. The patriotic bikers are volunteering to attend President-Elect Donald Trump’s inauguration to enhance safety during the event.

Full story @ BIKERS FOR TRUMP Will Be At The Inauguration: Liberal Troublemakers Beware
WWhy would any liberal in their right mind, want to waste so much as a second going anywhere near a Trump event, to be around a bunch of smelly, retarded, disgusting rednecks with lice worms under their nails? Especially when the ESPN is showing reruns of a Arnold Palmer Master's win on the same day, with a paint drying special to follow? Like get over yourselves bikers, Fresh air and reruns Trump trump any damn day of the week!!
I hope the weather SUCKS. That's all I got to say.
The best anybody can hope for is rain....cross's won't burn as easily!!

Bikers for Trump never assembled more than a few dozen bikers for any Trump events. They are a scam operation whose main function and priority is selling T-shirts and other paraphernalia via the internet or vendor booths that operated at the Trump rallies. They give an opportunity to wanna be bikers to dress up like bikers and play a role in public.
Not surprising if that were true....even more expected is if Drumplethinskin gets a kick-back from the sales.

Did he say he wants to make laws giving them the to do so? Like Obama did in the public school system? Will withhold federal funding if the don't comply. Further more proved liberals don't really care about educating children.
Trump never had any power to make the change, but agrees with the policy...

He said he didn't care. No one really did, till liberals started demanding laws be made to protect these degenerates. If I get to choose wether to shower with a bunch of men or women. Sorry but I'm showering with the women. If liberals get their way, that will be my right. Which isn't right.

He said he didn't care. No one really did, till liberals started demanding laws be made to protect these degenerates. If I get to choose wether to shower with a bunch of men or women. Sorry but I'm showering with the women. If liberals get their way, that will be my right. Which isn't right.
If he said he didn't care, then evidently he doesn't and thinks those degenerates should be allowed to..

Forum List

Back