🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BILDERBERG 2013: Armed Checkpoints Ring 'Exclusion Zone'...

There is only one thing in the entire world that can bring Bilderberg to it's knees and Obama and the radicals are working on it. It's freedom and the Constitution.

So what's it all mean Paul?

Is this the secret cabal that runs the world?

And if it is, why do they so suck at being secret?

The United States government had denied their existence for decades and called Alex Jones crazy. Now Alex Jones has been there, and they say he's crazy because he is covering the vent.

I've been to the last three Bilderberg meetings and Alex Jones was not invited

Unlike the conspiracy theorists rant, Bilderberg is merely a social club for the high and mighty. At the last get together, I was playing poker with Bill Gates, George Soros, the Koch Brothers and Oprah. Donny Trump tried to crash the party but we kicked his ass out. Anyway, we had about a dozen kegs tapped and Warren Buffet and Nancy Pelosi start singing like Captain and Tennille doing "Muscrat Love"....funny as hell

I remember the great crab puffs at the 2010 conference.

them.bookcover2.jpg

Ah yes, the old attempted marginalization by way of ridicule routine. How original.

Actually, it's an amusing refutation of your silly conspiracy theories.

It might be worth a read...

The United States government had denied their existence for decades and called Alex Jones crazy. Now Alex Jones has been there, and they say he's crazy because he is covering the vent.

I've been to the last three Bilderberg meetings and Alex Jones was not invited

Unlike the conspiracy theorists rant, Bilderberg is merely a social club for the high and mighty. At the last get together, I was playing poker with Bill Gates, George Soros, the Koch Brothers and Oprah. Donny Trump tried to crash the party but we kicked his ass out. Anyway, we had about a dozen kegs tapped and Warren Buffet and Nancy Pelosi start singing like Captain and Tennille doing "Muscrat Love"....funny as hell

I remember the great crab puffs at the 2010 conference.
and the video games!

Gawd, you're such a confused little Stalker-Sock Troll. :cuckoo:
that would be you.
still goin' with the sock stalker fantasy I see....

I see you still haven't gotten your Stalker-Sock Troll illness under control. How many years is it now you been stalking and loitering on this particular Forum?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

you got to love Dawgshit-err Say Its, denials that he isnt a sock stalking troll.:D His boss would never pay him the big bucks if he admitted the truth as you know.:D

that would be you.

I see you still haven't gotten your Stalker-Sock Troll illness under control. How many years is it now you been stalking and loitering on this particular Forum?

you got to love Dawgshit-err Say Its, denials that he isnt a sock stalking troll.:D His boss would never pay him the big bucks if he admitted the truth as you know.:D
speaking of full blown delusions.

that would be you.

Nah, i doubt he's a paid Government Troll. He's just too dimwitted and useless. He's just your average weird little Sock Troll lurker. Message Boards always have a few of em. It is what it is.

tell me if you have noticed this about these sock puppet trolls.many of them well neg rep you and call you names but when you neg rep them back,they bitch and whine about it? such hypocrisy and such a sad excuse for a human being.they should do society a favor and put a gun to their heads.

tell me if you have noticed this about these sock puppet trolls.many of them well neg rep you and call you names but when you neg rep them back,they bitch and whine about it? such hypocrisy and such a sad excuse for a human being.they should do society a favor and put a gun to their heads.

Oh yeah. dawgshit in particular, really is just a pathetic Sock Troll lurker. He lurks on this particular Forum 24/7. He's a real nutter for sure. But he is fun entertainment. :)

Forum List

Back