🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BILDERBERG 2013: Armed Checkpoints Ring 'Exclusion Zone'...

The same fucking people who just turned your private conversations over to the Federal government are attending.. but you braindead morons wouldn't know your own fat ass from a side of beef.. like I said, useful idiots. I don't know what these people do in their meetings that require passports and block roadways with armed guards.. doesn't sound too fucking American to me.. But neither do you progressive pigs. ..

Yes, i've asked quite a few times for some to explain their knee-jerk defense & worship of the NWO Global Elites. So far, none have been able to offer an explanation. All they know, is that they're supposed to defend them. Seems so bizarre. I don't get it. They really don't know why they worship them. It's actually very sad.

Last edited:
You really aren't so stupid as to believe a passport is the only ID they are accepting, are you?

Oh, wait. You are that stupid.
Prove otherwise DIPSHIT.. The person who demanded an innocent man be put to death- THE FILMMAKER of that anti-muslim film.. You're worthless and so is your fucked up opinion.

:lol:

Too easy, my retarded friend!

Police will operate round-the-clock checkpoints on roads around the hotel including Grove Mill Lane which will be closed to all non-residential traffic for the duration of the meeting, those living on the road will be required to provide a passport, drivers licence or other form of ID.

A leaflet handed to residents shows that all footpaths and public rights of way across the land will also be suspended for the duration of the security operation.

Police ask residents to show photo ID during Bilderberg meeting (From Watford Observer)

Ok, so what if your particular ID wasn't deemed acceptable? Where you would go? What would you do? Take it up with the Bilderberg Group? Good luck with that.

You really aren't so stupid as to believe a passport is the only ID they are accepting, are you?

Prove otherwise DIPSHIT.. The person who demanded an innocent man be put to death- THE FILMMAKER of that anti-muslim film.. You're worthless and so is your fucked up opinion.

Police will operate round-the-clock checkpoints on roads around the hotel including Grove Mill Lane which will be closed to all non-residential traffic for the duration of the meeting, those living on the road will be required to provide a passport, drivers licence or other form of ID.

A leaflet handed to residents shows that all footpaths and public rights of way across the land will also be suspended for the duration of the security operation.

Police ask residents to show photo ID during Bilderberg meeting (From Watford Observer)

From your OWN FUCKING LINK LIAR:

Residents living close to the Grove Hotel will have to show their passport to police officers before they can get to their homes during the upcoming Bilderberg Group meeting.

The same fucking people who just turned your private conversations over to the Federal government are attending.. but you braindead morons wouldn't know your own fat ass from a side of beef.. like I said, useful idiots. I don't know what these people do in their meetings that require passports and block roadways with armed guards.. doesn't sound too fucking American to me.. But neither do you progressive pigs. ..

Congress and the NSA and the FISA court attended the Bilderberg meeting?

Congress and the NSA and the FISA court attended the Bilderberg meeting?

What innocent American would you liked killed this week simply because your messiah accuses him? Come on .. tell us.. you can do it dummy..

Residents living close to the Grove Hotel will have to show their passport to police officers before they can get to their homes during the upcoming Bilderberg Group meeting.

Wow, I even bolded the part where they can show just a drivers license or other photo ID instead of a passport and you STILL didn't see that?

Amazing! You really ARE retarded.

Last edited:

Why do they have to show any ID to enter their own homes? The fact we're even discussing this is truly bizarre & preposterous.

Why do they have to show any ID to enter their own homes? The fact we're even discussing this is truly bizarre & preposterous.

You're literally asking a person who DEMANDED the innocent filmmaker be handed over to Muslims to slaughter because Al Baraqi, his god accused him of being responsible for Benghazi. When I stated innocent man not proven guilty he didn't give a shit.. He wanted him dead.. so asking this piss for brains dope anything is a waste of your time. Take it for what it is.. a braindead Zombie spewing his propaganda.. Nothing more.

You're literally asking a person who DEMANDED the innocent filmmaker be handed over to Muslims to slaughter because Al Baraqi, his god accused him of being responsible for Benghazi. When I stated innocent man not proven guilty he didn't give a shit.. He wanted him dead.. so asking this piss for brains dope anything is a waste of your time. Take it for what it is.. a braindead Zombie spewing his propaganda.. Nothing more.

Yeah, i've asked several times why he or she engages in knee-jerk defense & worship of the NWO Global Elites. I still haven't gotten a response. They really don't know why they worship them. It's bizarre.

Sorry to make your ass hurt yet again, retard.

Shall I also take the time to prove what you just said in this post is wrong as well? I proved that the filmmaker was a Christian who lied to the actors and the company who helped him make the film, and put all their lives in jeopardy. He also tried to pin the film on rich Israeli Jews so they would be targeted by Muslims. I also showed he was a convicted fraud. A lovely Christian fellow, eh?

So your admiration of him continues to be very telling.

You like to try to bring up shit from the past which has nothing to do with the topic at hand, thinking you are being clever. So shall I quote your premature ejaculations over the November election? Those were priceless.

You made a run at me over the passport thing and got your ass handed to you. Now you are running around shrieking in a most hilarious way. :lol:

Anarchists have been known to foment violence at these kinds of meetings. It's a necessary precaution. What's bizarre and preposterous is the notion that something so well publicized could be considered a conspiracy.

Shall I also take the time to prove what you just said in this post is wrong as well? I proved that the filmmaker was a Christian who lied to the actors and the company who helped him make the film, and put all their lives in jeopardy. He also tried to pin the film on rich Israeli Jews so they would be targeted by Muslims. I also showed he was a convicted fraud. A lovely Christian fellow, eh?

You like to try to bring up shit from the past which has nothing to do with the topic at hand, thinking you are being clever. So shall I quote your premature ejaculations over the November election? Those were priceless.

You made a run at me over the passport thing and got your ass handed to you. Now you are running around shrieking in a most hilarious way. :lol:

Too bad you can't run from your asinine posts here, hmm? Has nothing to do with anything other than your character. YOU, demanded this man be put to death with no evidence what so ever.. you were in your zombie frenzy.. Regardless of anything else, it shows just how maniacal and worthless as a person you are. That was my point and I made it which pissed you off. GET OVER IT. ;-)

You're still running away from a simple question asked of you. Why do you feel so compelled to defend the NWO Global Elites?

Who are they to demand Citizens show an ID to enter their own homes? Who are these people?

You'll do what you're told. Your drivers license may not be acceptable. What do you do then? Complain to the UN?

All we know is that they require a Passport.

That is all you WANT to know. You blindly accepted it without question. If the security accepted other forms of ID, that diminishes your point. So of course you did not look into it any deeper. That's the modus operandi of every rube.

But as i asked, what would you do if you were turned away from your own home? Who would you turn to? The UN?

You act as if security around high profile targets is something new!

Too bad you can't run from your asinine posts here, hmm? Has nothing to do with anything other than your character. YOU, demanded this man be put to death with no evidence what so ever.. you were in your zombie frenzy.. Regardless of anything else, it shows just how maniacal and worthless as a person you are. That was my point and I made it which pissed you off. GET OVER IT. ;-)

As always, we will now observe LGS trying to post as many non sequitur posts as possible so as to create distance between herself and her latest ass whipping. :lol:

Driver's license and other photo ID accepted. I even bolded it. :lol:

Why isn't this in the Conspiracy Theories section?

That's all this BS is.

A bunch of super-rich gathering in secret to decide how to rule for world for the next decade.
A bunch of little old gnomes gathered in the dark, puffing on their important Cuban stogies and drinking the most expensive brandy ever.

images

All we know is that they require a Passport.

That is all you WANT to know. You blindly accepted it without question. If the security accepted other forms of ID, that diminishes your point. So of course you did not look into it any deeper. That's the modus operandi of every rube.

But as i asked, what would you do if you were turned away from your own home? Who would you turn to? The UN?

You act as if security around high profile targets is something new!

Ok, i'll concede. I'm a fair-minded person. But why should a Citizen be required to show any ID to enter their own home? What is the Bilderberg Group? What are they doing? And why do they have so much power? And most importantly, why do so many people like you defend them?

Why isn't this in the Conspiracy Theories section?

That's all this BS is.

A bunch of super-rich gathering in secret to decide how to rule for world for the next decade.
A bunch of little old gnomes gathered in the dark, puffing on their important Cuban stogies and drinking the most expensive brandy ever.

images

What's 'B.S.' about it?

Forum List

Back