🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BILDERBERG 2013: Armed Checkpoints Ring 'Exclusion Zone'...

An exerpt smuggled out from the last Bilderberg meeting:
RESOLVED, the United States shall sign the UN Arms Trade Treaty and commence confiscating all the guns in America.

RESOLVED, the DHS shall buy 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition for the war on America. The US Army shall be deployed to round up the following list of people and put them in FEMA camps until such time they can be gassed:

People who watch Fox News
People who pay for groceries with cash
People who hoard gold
People who fly a Gadsden flag
Anyone who has ever uttered the phrase "food stamp President" or "death panels"
Anyone wearing a flag pin
Anyone with a SUPPORT OUR TROOPS magnetic decal on their vehicle

Last edited:
Fascinating, watching many engage in knee-jerk worship of the NWO Global Elites. But why? Do they know why they worship them? I have a feeling they don't know.

:lol:

Yes, it is pretty funny watching stooges like you engaging in knee-jerk worship of the NWO Global Elites. The funniest part is, you don't even know why you worship them.

Then by all means, get the new Battle in (fill in the blank) going. Fight those NWO types. Protest! Get your head bashed in.

Pass the popcorn.

Not sure where you're going with that one. But you did bring up an interesting point earlier. What if your Drivers License wasn't accepted? What would you do about that? Just curious.

An exerpt smuggled out from the last Bilderberg meeting:

RESOLVED, the DHS shall buy 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition for the war on America. The US Army shall be deployed to round up the following list of people and put them in FEMA camps until such time they can be gassed:

People who watch Fox News
People who pay for groceries with cash
People who hoard gold
People who fly a Gadsden flag
Anyone who has ever uttered the phrase "food stamp President" or "death panels"
Anyone wearing a flag pin
Anyone with a SUPPORT OUR TROOPS magnetic decal on their vehicle

Figure out why you defend and worship the NWO Global Elites. Come back when you figure it out.

Just because people are suspicious of a group of influential BILLIONAIRES who dictate banking policy amongst other things, they're paranoid? You librul sheep are nothing more than USEFUL IDIOTS. I don't claim to know what these assholes do behind closed doors but I suspect they have a lot of power over monetary and global policy issues so that makes them suspect as they are NOT fucking elected but use their power to manipulate goverments. FUCK THAT

Just because people are suspicious of a group of influential BILLIONAIRES who dictate banking policy amongst other things, they're paranoid? You librul sheep are nothing more than USEFUL IDIOTS. I don't claim to know what these assholes do behind closed doors but I suspect they have a lot of power over monetary and global policy issues so that makes them suspect as they are NOT fucking elected but use their power to manipulate goverments. FUCK THAT

It is the mental masturbation fantasies they invent in the absence of evidence about what is going on behind those closed doors which makes them paranoid rubes.

Then by all means, get the new Battle in (fill in the blank) going. Fight those NWO types. Protest! Get your head bashed in.

Pass the popcorn.

Not sure where you're going with that one. But you did bring up an interesting point earlier. What if your Drivers License wasn't accepted? What would you do about that? Just curious.

If we get to the point where we need passports to get around, you know it's all over. Whether or not there is a Bilderberger group or meeting. A passport to cross the street will mean a very fundamental shift in the relationship between citizens and the government. Actually, the whole concept of citizenship would be over and we would all be foreigners. Liberals would achieve their vision of equality where there is no such thing as citizenship. Take away your passport, and you don't even have the right to go through your own front door.

Nothing bad is happening anywhere. We just have to believe in Obama. Everything is working out as it should and it's really none of our business. It's all for the best. Ignore the rich and powerful.

Pass the popcorn.

If we get to the point where we need passports to get around, you know it's all over. Whether or not there is a Bilderberger group or meeting. A passport to cross the street will mean a very fundamental shift in the relationship between citizens and the government. Actually, the whole concept of citizenship would be over and we would all be foreigners. Liberals would achieve their vision of equality where there is no such thing as citizenship. Take away your passport, and you don't even have the right to go through your own front door.

Interesting points, but that's happening right now. If you're in close proximity of the Bilderberg Meeting, you will be required to show a Passport to enter your own driveway. I suppose you could try and present your Drivers License, but it might not be acceptable to the powers that be. So what would your recourse be? Who do you turn to then?

Interesting points, but that's happening right now. If you're in close proximity of the Bilderberg Meeting, you will be required to show a Passport to enter your own driveway. I suppose you could try and present your Drivers License, but it might not be acceptable to the powers that be. So what would your recourse be? Who do you turn to then?

Our last resort is to the courts. If we truly have to get a passport to move about our neighborhoods and that is enforced by the municipality, NOT some private security agency, then even the illusion of freedom is gone. Your papers, please will be part of the fabric of American life.

It's one thing to be suspicious of " a group of influential BILLIONAIRES who dictate banking policy amongst other things ".

It's a whole other thing to believe they're all in lock step agreement and working together for a single purpose. You can't even find a family of 4 that agrees on where to go for dinner half the time. Someone who wants to rule the world isn't likely to want to share that power.

It's downright batshit stupid to believe these assholes are working towards wiping people out. It's beyond paranoia.

These assholes have the wealth and power they have because there are billions of little consumers, their slightly wealthier bosses, with much wealthier bosses who work for people who own enormous corporate empires, who do the bidding of these elites.

Would you try to reduce that power and influence by killing lots of people, or expand your power by feeding the little consumers?

I'm not afraid of burgerbuilders or anyone else.

Nothing bad is happening anywhere. We just have to believe in Obama. Everything is working out as it should and it's really none of our business. It's all for the best. Ignore the rich and powerful.

This strawman/fallacy of the excluded middle brought to you by Nutjobs, Inc.

Pass the popcorn.

Wow. Look at you go! Extrapolating the most ridiculous paranoid scenario ever! BWA-HA-HA-HA!

So when the President comes to town, and the Secret Service requires you to show ID if you want to enter the area, I guess that means showing ID to cross the street anywhere in America is just around the corner.

Jesus H. Fucking Christ, you people are beyond stupid.

Last edited:

Our last resort is to the courts. If we truly have to get a passport to move about our neighborhoods and that is enforced by the municipality, NOT some private security agency, then even the illusion of freedom is gone. Your papers, please will be part of the fabric of American life.

Going to the courts could take awhile. If you're denied access to your own driveway right now, where do you go? The Bilderberg Group and their Henchmen are demanding you show a Passport. Better do as they say...or else.

This strawman/fallacy of the excluded middle brought to you by Nutjobs, Inc.

I guess you still haven't figured out why you engage in that knee-jerk defense & worship of the NWO Global Elites. Why don't you leave for a bit, and come back when you figured it out. Because right now all you have to offer is sarcastic condescending blather. See ya in a bit.

Judging from the level of violence that the group encounters whenever they meet. I don't blame them. A meeting is a magnet for every nutcase who thinks they can out do the Battle in Seattle over a meeting of the IMF.

Although showing passports is a bit excessive. I don't have a passport. They'd have to accept my drivers license.

You'll do what you're told. Your drivers license may not be acceptable. What do you do then? Complain to the UN?

You really aren't so stupid as to believe a passport is the only ID they are accepting, are you?

Oh, wait. You are that stupid.

The same fucking people who just turned your private conversations over to the Federal government are attending.. but you braindead morons wouldn't know your own fat ass from a side of beef.. like I said, useful idiots. I don't know what these people do in their meetings that require passports and block roadways with armed guards.. doesn't sound too fucking American to me.. But neither do you progressive pigs. ..

Judging from the level of violence that the group encounters whenever they meet. I don't blame them. A meeting is a magnet for every nutcase who thinks they can out do the Battle in Seattle over a meeting of the IMF.

Although showing passports is a bit excessive. I don't have a passport. They'd have to accept my drivers license.

You'll do what you're told. Your drivers license may not be acceptable. What do you do then? Complain to the UN?

You really aren't so stupid as to believe a passport is the only ID they are accepting, are you?

Prove otherwise DIPSHIT.. The person who demanded an innocent man be put to death- THE FILMMAKER of that anti-muslim film.. You're worthless and so is your fucked up opinion.

Prove otherwise DIPSHIT.. The person who demanded an innocent man be put to death- THE FILMMAKER of that anti-muslim film.. You're worthless and so is your fucked up opinion.

:lol:

Too easy, my retarded friend!

Police will operate round-the-clock checkpoints on roads around the hotel including Grove Mill Lane which will be closed to all non-residential traffic for the duration of the meeting, those living on the road will be required to provide a passport, drivers licence or other form of ID.

A leaflet handed to residents shows that all footpaths and public rights of way across the land will also be suspended for the duration of the security operation.

Police ask residents to show photo ID during Bilderberg meeting (From Watford Observer)

All we know is that they require a Passport. But as i asked, what would you do if you were turned away from your own home? Who would you turn to? The UN?

Forum List

Back